PDA

View Full Version : Tyranny of King Washington DLC release???

AzzaR4
02-19-2013, 07:10 AM
Gday,

I know its already the 19th but its 5:09 in the afternoon and the DLC still hasnt released. Im not sure about anyone else but it seems a bit odd personally.
Does anyone else find this strange?

EspilceehT
02-19-2013, 07:26 AM
Ye i was wondering what happened and i looked at my email and saw this "pre-ordered release date: Thu Dec 19 00:00:00 CST 2013"

AzzaR4
02-19-2013, 07:35 AM
I know they delayed it from the December release to the 19th of Feb which here in Australia it is. But it still hasn't released when it should have already. I hope they haven't all of a sudden delayed it again.

EspilceehT
02-19-2013, 08:04 AM
Na man it says it comes out on Thursday December 19th 00:00:00 CST 2013. I hope this is a bug, if it isn't i'm gunna try and get my money back. I know it's only $11 but i really don't want to pay that for something i won't get for 10 months. Check the email they sent you it might say the same thing as mine.

AzzaR4
02-19-2013, 08:22 AM
I bought the season pass last month, according to my email it said Q1 2013, so within the first three months but that's what I was told anyway and the ubishop said 19th but that's interesting about December 2013. If that's the case ill get my money back too.

EspilceehT
02-19-2013, 08:52 AM
Ye i think its a bug or something so i'm going to give it a day or 2 but if nothing happens i'm going to ask for a refund.

Akhkharu2012
02-19-2013, 08:53 AM
When on earth will this DLC be released? Will it be postponed again?This is ridiculous!

EspilceehT
02-19-2013, 08:56 AM
When on earth will this DLC be released? Will it be postponed again?This is ridiculous!
It was supposed to be released today. I live in Australia so i'm not 100% sure if we get it today but the email i got earlier on today when i pre-ordered the game said that the release date is Thursday December 19th 2013.

Akhkharu2012
02-19-2013, 09:02 AM
Then is it a bug?Thursday December 19th 2013, it means we still have another 10 months to wait. It's unacceptable.

EspilceehT
02-19-2013, 09:04 AM
I got a ticket in with Customer Service but know about it normally goes it will be a week till i get a response.

Revan-Risinger
02-19-2013, 09:17 AM
You guys are getting worked up for nothing. Where I'm at, its only 2 hours into Tuesday. It wont come out for another several hours.

Akhkharu2012
02-19-2013, 09:19 AM
Actually,there's something else I am curious about.I completed all of the missions in game and bought all of the weapons available in stores. But the weapon shelf in Davernport Manor is still not full. Does this mean that we can get some new weapons from this DLC?

Revan-Risinger
02-19-2013, 09:22 AM
Its a possibility. But the DLC is, (from what I read) separate from the main story. It uses a different in game link to start the new DLC.

EspilceehT
02-19-2013, 10:11 AM
I thought the DLC was supposed to come out on midnight on the 19th CST

Anykeyer
02-19-2013, 11:15 AM
Midnight? I never comes out at midnight. Steam usually updates between 6 and 9 pm GMT. 2 previous patches for retail/Uplay versions release times were synched with Steam almost perfectly. But DLCs... most likely you will have to wait from 1 week to 3 months to actually get your links....

WarlordSpinal
02-19-2013, 11:20 AM
I was searching around on the Steamworks database CDR and i found the following;

http://puu.sh/2513L/e271bf1bf7

By the way, this isn't anything shady or something of that sort. People check that site all the time to see if certain releases are nearing, etc...

So, at least we have confirmation that the PC version of the DLC won't be delayed (Or at least not delayed for a longer time).

EspilceehT
02-19-2013, 11:57 AM
Woooo its out.... HAZA!

bayako
02-19-2013, 12:09 PM
i bought the dlc the infamy yesterday evening/ around midnight...so i knd of still pre ordered short before release...i have the confirmation from ubisodt and a conformation that i payed...i got a number i think its my pre order number if i cklick in the link from ubisodt support mail it just says delivered...

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO NOW? the ubistore also still says pre order and not that it is available
tanks for the help:D

Akhkharu2012
02-19-2013, 12:24 PM
I checked ubishop several minites ago. It's finally out. But my game is based on uplay, so I have no access to any links. Could anyone offer me a link? Thanks.

bayako
02-19-2013, 12:39 PM
I still see nothing:-(
another question...my pc opens the ingame link to the shops per firefox...firefox is soo slow is doesnt work...how can i get the game to run it with internt explorer or chrome?

i also checked my order details and theres no downlaod link

Akhkharu2012
02-19-2013, 12:50 PM
another question...my pc opens the ingame link to the shops per firefox...firefox is soo slow is doesnt work...how can i get the game to run it with internt explorer or chrome?

Is firefox your default browser?

bayako
02-19-2013, 01:09 PM
yeah...i changed it to iexplorer thanks inow it worked with the hsop...but still...no link...maybe another reason why i dont get a link is that im german and in germany you can only byu games that are rated mature ( 16,18) between 22pm and 6 am... but i bought around midnight....yesterday so that should be no prob rught?

Akhkharu2012
02-19-2013, 01:13 PM
Actually, it happened to others, too. As far as I am concerned, many guys received a message from ubisoft stating,"here's your link".But with no link at all.

AjinkyaParuleka
02-19-2013, 01:13 PM

Browser doesn't matters...

Dellers
02-19-2013, 01:17 PM
yeah...i changed it to iexplorer thanks inow it worked with the hsop...but still...no link...maybe another reason why i dont get a link is that im german and in germany you can only byu games that are rated mature ( 16,18) between 22pm and 6 am... but i bought around midnight....yesterday so that should be no prob rught?
Wow, only between those hours? That's some pretty controlling behavior from your government. I actually find it hard to believe that we're not talking about China or North Korea, but a western country.

FrodoZsakosHun
02-19-2013, 01:19 PM
I'm going to ask here a question that is not related to the topic, but please give me an answer if you can. I installed today the 1.03 patch, and the SP part of the game is not starting up. Screen goes to black, then back to windows, and AC3SP.exe has stopped working. Is any of you have a solution for this problem? I tried to move my saved games out from the lancher's directory, and try to run in administrator mode (I was unable to launch this way, I always ended up with the UPlay popping up to start the game) but nothing worked. Please help me if you can. :)

And now ontopic: If any of you can post a link to the DLC uploaded to somewhere, I would be very happy. Thanks you! :)

bayako
02-19-2013, 01:21 PM
well i think im wasting too much time just sitting in front of my pc...maybe in two hours they fixed the issues if not ill look again at 22pm
i know that browsers dont matter but my firefox was somehow not working so i wanted to use ie or chrome:-)
still thanks for the replies...its good to know that others have the same problem ( altough that bad too) i thought if i bye it before the release then i just have to download it and play...maybe next time i wait until its available at 22pm then bye it and then play it like i dit with hidden secets...

Secu12
02-19-2013, 01:49 PM
When it's supposed to be released this DLC for those who haven't bought the Season Pass and at what price? Where will I be able to purchase it? I have retail version of the game, Freedom Edition.

Akhkharu2012
02-19-2013, 01:59 PM
It seems it's available at ubishop now, you can purchase it there.

AzzaR4
02-19-2013, 02:18 PM
http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_AU/pd/ThemeID.8605700/productID.259159500/Assassins_Creed%C2%AE_III_-_The_Infamy.html

Assassin_Banana
02-19-2013, 02:59 PM
:P When will steam update this DLC for season pass holders?? Or does anyone already got it on Steam?

Thanks ;)

Dellers
02-19-2013, 03:29 PM
Nope, it's definitely not on Steam yet. The DLC is listed in the in-game menu, but a key is needed. It's starting to annoy me that Steam is always late with stuff. You'd think that digital distribution would mean no extra waiting time in general, but in reality it's the other way around. One step forward and three steps back.

bayako
02-19-2013, 03:51 PM
i think i know the source for my problem...i went again to ubisoft support site...checked my orders...there 2 two dlcs listed 1. hidden secrets from december status finished 2. tyranny infamy status delivered( in german it says übermittelt its not the same as finished) so i think its kind of "on its way" i have to wait until 22pm and the german uplay will unlock it i guess..
and for the others...maybe check too the status of your order/dlc...i wish you good luck...wish me luck aswell see you soon;D

Assassin_Banana
02-19-2013, 04:27 PM
Nope, it's definitely not on Steam yet. The DLC is listed in the in-game menu, but a key is needed. It's starting to annoy me that Steam is always late with stuff. You'd think that digital distribution would mean no extra waiting time in general, but in reality it's the other way around. One step forward and three steps back.

Wait you said, that in your game it needs a key password? Because, in mine only says that i
need to check my uplay games and there is nothing

Dellers
02-19-2013, 04:37 PM
You're right, I just didn't really read it the first time I guess. Probably need some files as well then, and Steam would have to provide those. I have no hopes for today though.

KodiakBear64
02-19-2013, 04:38 PM
Games and DLC's on Steam are usually unlocked betwin 6pm and 8pm

Jeandidier29
02-19-2013, 04:48 PM
Salut !
Moi, je suis sur Uplay et toujours pas de lien actif pour le téléchargement. J'ai acheté pourtant le Pass Saison. Les liens donnés par mail sont erronés ou le serveur pas encore dispo.

Assassin_Banana
02-19-2013, 05:33 PM
Why you torture us like this ubi????? Why???!!!!

:D

Mr_Shade
02-19-2013, 06:41 PM
For Steam users - please see the previous posts - the content will unlock later today. [time zones may vary]

For ubishop / Uplay season pass owners - you should recive an email with the download link to your registered Uplay account email - please check spam folders etc.

Emails may go out in batches and time zones may vary.

Assassin_Banana
02-19-2013, 07:27 PM
Thx you Mr_Shade!! :D

Nikki_Heat
02-19-2013, 07:41 PM
i live in norway, change download location to us washington dc and voila, are nor downloading dlc3:-)
and oh are steam user:-)

Slappey
02-19-2013, 07:58 PM
For Steam users - please see the previous posts - the content will unlock later today. [time zones may vary]

For ubishop / Uplay season pass owners - you should recive an email with the download link to your registered Uplay account email - please check spam folders etc.

Emails may go out in batches and time zones may vary.

How about you just post the DLC link since it can't be used without a freaking key anyways... i've recieved a mail and there's no link in it...

Dellers
02-19-2013, 07:59 PM
Finally available on Steam. I have to say this again though, that I find it pathetic to have to wait this long into the day when it's digital distribution. I'm going to bed soon also, so effectively the Steam releases are kind of a day late.

PhazeDelta1
02-20-2013, 12:16 AM
Anyone with the retail copy of the DE received their link for the DLC that came out today?

Anduril79
02-20-2013, 12:51 AM
I bought the Season Pass and still haven't gotten the download link, it's almost 7PM EST here, it shouldn't be taking this long to send out links via email for cryin' out loud!

bayako
02-20-2013, 10:44 AM
for me its the 20th almost 11am and still no new email...checked ubishop help with my order number and no link too
its also a shame that there is no one in the german forums answering the costumers questions!!!
@mr shade is it really normal if someone hasnt received the key and download link yet?
thanks for your help in advance...

McSchlachti
02-20-2013, 12:44 PM
Because of youth protection I'm only allowed to download the DLC at night. Big thanks, I'm 28 yers old.

chantryBOOM
02-20-2013, 12:45 PM
for me its the 20th almost 11am and still no new email...checked ubishop help with my order number and no link too
its also a shame that there is no one in the german forums answering the costumers questions!!!
@mr shade is it really normal if someone hasnt received the key and download link yet?
thanks for your help in advance...

good to hear that i'm not alone :/ (i'm from austria)

bayako
02-20-2013, 01:03 PM
@McSchlachti well i thought that this youth protection was the problem but between 22pm an 6am nothing happened...i really thought about "bying " it again and hope that the shop or paypal remeber that i already bought it but someone here in theforums said i shiuldnt try and i think he was right...wll i guess i have to wait until this venenig/night...

EdocRed
02-20-2013, 09:42 PM
hi,
could someone send me a pm with the dl link for the new season pass dlc... freakin ubisoft ignores every freakin mail i send em... another dlc and the same old problem... never ever again UBISHOT... NEVER EVER!!!

with best regards
EdocRed :p

Kaldire
02-20-2013, 09:45 PM
CALL THEM

or let someone call for you if u and your timezone dont apply.

other than that seems u might have a non legit version

and yes dlc is an issue but trust me they have ways of making it up to you if the amount of people get high enough complaint wise. Heck we all might get a discount on a game or something at this rate class action lawsuit seems ... well not so far fetched :P
something to think about.

ubi watchout...dlc issues to pc.. .you probably need to hold some accountability over it.

Im calling now about the downloader as many seem to want it but most wont CALL to get it.

Mr_Shade
02-20-2013, 10:16 PM
Hi All,

those of you who are still waiting - please make sure you are contacting Ubisoft support as soon as you can.

Please make sure you give them your order information - uplay email address or anything else they request - they should be able to resolve missing emails / downloads for you.

www.support.ubi.com (http://www.support.ubi.com/)

reminder - do not post personal information on the forums, only supply it to support staff via the link above for your personal safety.

Kaldire
02-20-2013, 10:53 PM
;) dont forget to enjoy the game AND report bugs so they can be attended before the last 2 dlc..
and whoever posted the BOGUS 27th ship thing.. find them and ban them shade.. its a fake post ubisoft has no plans on releasing anything as such
they wish, sounds fun too.

but its fake.

bayako
02-20-2013, 11:03 PM
got a reply 5 hours ago that they gonna send me something...and still nothing how ist possible that others get theirs and others dont...how do they decide which one first?http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20120411.419/images/smilies/biggrin.png i updated the ticket after my call and added that still nothing was sent to me was that the rigt ting to do?

Kaldire
02-20-2013, 11:11 PM
again not sure, i called. so of course my access was a bit faster.
patience tis a virtue, it will come (or you can call after a while) i mean its money I would. but wait a bit

bayako
02-20-2013, 11:22 PM
thanks for your kind words:-)
well i already called the service center for my region...actually i thought it went well since afterwards i got a mail and a ticket and they said i should receive key and downlaod shortly...but well 5-8 hours is not shortly or is it?
okay i'll wait...guess there always has to be someone wos the last right?