PDA

View Full Version : Next Volume is Required?

Chavous24
02-18-2013, 09:19 PM
Can anyone tell me what this is about, I recently purchased Assassins Creed 3 and began to download it yesterday. For me it was a total of 10 hours to download this game with the internet I have available to me. From my understanding I am missing "Assassins_Creed_III_Setup.part04.rar" and can not move any further with the extraction of my game and I fear that I am going to have to re-download the WHOLE game, is this true? Someone save me please, is there a way to possibly download that one missing file or what?

Revan-Risinger
02-18-2013, 10:07 PM
You could get that file from a friend, but you may have to download it again. Hopefully some one else will post; I don't know much about these things.

Chavous24
02-18-2013, 11:41 PM
I was thinking I could get it from a friend but I dont know if their file set up is the same as mine, I'm hoping so but we will have to do a file transfer over the net since he lives in a different state.

Chavous24
02-18-2013, 11:49 PM
You could get that file from a friend, but you may have to download it again. Hopefully some one else will post; I don't know much about these things.

Also could you check your PM's Rigel-18