PDA

View Full Version : Help completing AC3 database?

snowball111222
02-17-2013, 10:08 PM
This is my first post on these forums so please excuse me if I do anything wrong haha

I'm a bit of a completionist and so I'm trying to make sure that I have every animus database entry that there is. I do this by comparing what I already have in-game with a complete list of the entries on the wiki

I haven't had any real problems but now I've found that I haven't got one entry and I can't seem to find it anywhere.
According to the wiki it's and entry called 'Gunpowder Magazine' that should be found in the Locations>Other section of the database.

I would really appreciate any help as I have spent hours searching and have not been able to find any information anywhere else on the internet :(
Thanks in advance ;)

-Snowball (a reference to the classic character from George Orwell's Animal Farm).

Abeonis
02-17-2013, 10:54 PM
I believe the location you are looking for is located in Boston Common, at the top of the hill. It is a tower with a domed top.

snowball111222
02-17-2013, 11:40 PM
Thanks, I fast travelled there and got the entry immediatedly ;) I really appreciate your help ;)

snowball111222
02-17-2013, 11:59 PM
Just incase anyone else (like me) is intent on filling out the Animus Database, I'll post the locations of some places I had trouble with and I reckon this is the forum they'll most likely come to for help.

MACNEAL'S ROPE YARD- In Boston's central district, you should be able to unlock a fast travel point beside a harbor right at the top of the central district. The rope yard should be very near this location. It's also the setting for one of the Boston Brawler missions, so you could get to that mission to make finding the rope yard even easier.

THE NEW GAOL- One of the viewpoints in New York is the King's College. It's just below the boundary between the north district and west district. Just North-east of this location you'll find the New Gaol. (If you've already cleared the viewpoint at King's Colllege and can't find it again, there is a fast travel point in the north district just north of King's College. This fast travel point is westernmost one in the north district. You'll find the New Gaol just south-east of here.

OLD BELFRY- A belfry is pretty much a bell tower, but what is almost misleading here is that this belfry is very small, and looks nothing like the typical tall bell tower that would first pop into your head. To find this, just search around the village Lexington in the Frontier. You should find it soon enough.

I'll update this list again later if I find any more challenging entries.

IWGCJoeCool
02-18-2013, 02:55 PM
there is something to be said for doing some off-mission and off-side quest explorations...though the things/spots mentioned in the previous post presented during on-mission activities.(for me)

for me it was the % of synch stuff that got me hardest, like Delivery Requests, that needed fulfillment pretty well after Hunting and Crafting became a drudge....pity the poor Wolf and Bear Population. however, dont let an opportunity to chase down the Templar Courier pass you by, he has some of the rarest "stuff" on him.

JC

KevoWalker
05-05-2013, 12:25 AM
Where is the Hancock- Clarke house located?

AherasSTRG
05-05-2013, 12:37 AM

Boston or New York, near countryside I think. Will send later for exact location.

KevoWalker
05-05-2013, 04:25 PM
Many thanks

KevoWalker
05-05-2013, 11:22 PM
Does anyone know how or if there is an entry for Mohawk under groups?

Konzti
01-03-2014, 02:47 PM

Follow this link, it will provide you with the exact loaction of the house in Boston: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/821196-AC3-Location-of-the-Hancock-Clarke-House-in-Boston

Does anyone know how or if there is an entry for Mohawk under groups?

My question exactly, the AC Wikia for example lists an entry for Mohawk under Groups (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Database_entries#Groups). Any ideas where to get it?

Kmoneydollabill
01-03-2014, 07:58 PM
Does anyone happen to know when / how to get the lexington entry? Iv tried just going to the town and nothing pops up.