PDA

View Full Version : Green coat guys basically impossible to kill?

Zevoxa
02-17-2013, 05:41 PM
I don't think they really have a side. I can't find them on the wiki, but they have a green looking coat with a helmet that basically covers all of their head. They're basically impossible to kill and there is usually 2 - 3 together at a time. They reverse counter, they counter my "break defense", they counter even when I just try to swing at them. They also can even run faster than me. I've even had all the good cheats on, they're still basically impossible to defeat in physical combat. I always have to use my bow or pistol to kill them, but that's still hard to do as they attack more frequently then regular guards, so it's kind of hard to hit them with those two. Any suggestions on how to kill them in physical combat?

I-Like-Pie45
02-17-2013, 05:50 PM
When they attack and the counter indicator appears, disarm them instead and beat on them until they die.

You can also shoot them with a long-range weapon like the bow or arrow during a counter.

Zevoxa
02-17-2013, 05:52 PM
I've tried that, they counter it.
I'm also pretty sure I already said that the only way I've found out to kill them is long range.
It's basically like every hand-to-hand combat move you can do, they will counter it. Which I think is very unfair when you also have more than one fighting you.

Krayus Korianis
02-17-2013, 06:08 PM
You need to counter, disarm and then hit Square/X until they're dead. You cannot counter kill, they will just hurt you.
They're called Jagers. They have an achievement where you have to kill 10 of them, Jager Bomb.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QTXRbJa8Ho

rileypoole1234
02-17-2013, 06:36 PM
You can only disarm them. They're actually easy, all you have to do is push O/B and then X/A

dxsxhxcx
02-17-2013, 06:44 PM
if I'm not wrong you can use your tools to instant kill them (without the necessity of disarm them), when you enter slow motion mode instead of press the attack button press the tool button with snares/trip mine or pistol (I'm not sure about the bow, I know it kills normal guards though) equipped..

andreja110s
02-17-2013, 06:47 PM
Counter with the bow, pistol, rope dart or snare, that will kill them for sure.

i WiLL aM
02-17-2013, 08:14 PM
Can't remember completely as I never really go over level 2 notoriety as I mainly stick to assassinating people. I've only encountered them once for the achievement but I'm pretty sure I just counter-disarmed them. As other people have said, just using a tool like the rope dart/snare/pistol will almost certainly kill them every time.