PDA

View Full Version : A Wolf In Sheeps Clothing (DLC)

Rogue Agent 035
02-16-2013, 09:02 PM
So...., after 10 minutes an $400 I finally beat the innkeeper for the last of the standard achievements. An As I was going over the new achievement list for the upcoming DLC, I noticed the above mentioned on (kill 25 enimes while cloaked), so my question is.... "Since we learned that using the cloak will drain your health over time, does this 25 have to be at once, or is there a counter say like in MP"?

Rogue Agent 035

rileypoole1234
02-16-2013, 09:10 PM
Wait a minute why 400$? I'm slightly confused, sorry.

I-Like-Pie45
02-16-2013, 09:14 PM
Wait a minute why 400$? I'm slightly confused, sorry.

It's for the achievement where you have to win a game of each minigame on the Homestead.

He apparently lost that much money trying to win one of those games, it seems.

rileypoole1234
02-16-2013, 09:20 PM
It's for the achievement where you have to win a game of each minigame on the Homestead.

He apparently lost that much money trying to win one of those games, it seems.

Oh bloody hell, I though he meant in real life.

Rogue Agent 035
02-16-2013, 09:31 PM
Oh bloody hell, I though he meant in real life.

lol..., no, sorry shoulda clarified that..., though I am gambler in real life just never lost that much :cool:

Farlander1991
02-16-2013, 09:35 PM
I think I've lost like 5000$ while trying to defeat Achilles for the Original Gamer achievement (I always bet maximum amount of money so it would also go to the thieves' guiild challenge if I defeat him), it was insane. The bastard would somehow always turn the tide with only two-three pieces left and obliterate me. Until I finally defeated him. OH THE JOY I HAD WHEN I FINALLY DEFEATED ACHILLES!!!

Rogue Agent 035
02-16-2013, 09:48 PM
I think I've lost like 5000$ while trying to defeat Achilles for the Original Gamer achievement (I always bet maximum amount of money so it would also go to the thieves' guiild challenge if I defeat him), it was insane. The bastard would somehow always turn the tide with only two-three pieces left and obliterate me. Until I finally defeated him. OH THE JOY I HAD WHEN I FINALLY DEFEATED ACHILLES!!!

I feel ya...., I can just say that whover was the evil genius that came up with idea to attach a trophy/achievement to those mini-games should be hit in the nose with a rolled up wet newspaper.

SixKeys
02-16-2013, 09:51 PM
So...., after 10 minutes an $400 I finally beat the innkeeper for the last of the standard achievements. An As I was going over the new achievement list for the upcoming DLC, I noticed the above mentioned on (kill 25 enimes while cloaked), so my question is.... "Since we learned that using the cloak will drain your health over time, does this 25 have to be at once, or is there a counter say like in MP"?

Most likely there's a counter that builds up, doesn't have to be all at once.

Rogue Agent 035
02-16-2013, 09:53 PM
Most likely there's a counter that builds up, doesn't have to be all at once.

I suspected as much but as the old sayin goes, "The only dumb question is one not asked" Thnx

itsamea-mario
02-16-2013, 10:23 PM
AC3 uses Pound Sterling , like everyone should. get it right.

Sushiglutton
02-16-2013, 10:32 PM

I bet you 400 that you don't have to kill 25 guards in one cloak, but that the kills u get accumulate ;).

Rogue Agent 035
02-16-2013, 10:33 PM

Easy now...., I'm american an used the US standard of describing money, besides it isn't that big a deal

Farlander1991
02-16-2013, 10:43 PM
Also, making the pound sterling symbol with a keyboard layout that doesn't have it set for "shift + number" is a pain in the ***. Plus, whatever, we use "$" to define "in-game currency", not to insult anybody. (On a side note, no, I'm not American, I'm European)

Rogue Agent 035
02-16-2013, 10:51 PM
I bet you 400 that you don't have to kill 25 guards in one cloak, but that the kills u get accumulate ;).

lol...., my wife would divorce me if I took that bet ;)

InfectedNation
02-17-2013, 12:45 AM

This.

Does it bug anyone else that they use the term "A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" too much? There were missions with this title in both AC2 and Brotherhood and now it's an achievement. Be a little more creative Ubi....

J7hnny
02-17-2013, 01:30 AM
This.

Does it bug anyone else that they use the term "A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" too much? There were missions with this title in both AC2 and Brotherhood and now it's an achievement. Be a little more creative Ubi....
"A Ghost in Sheets Clothing". Creativity isn't always the answer.