PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3 Legendary Abstergo Rank

JMYNAMEISJJ
02-16-2013, 01:51 PM
Last night, I had achieved the Legendary Abstergo Rank. I'm ranked 13. For some reason, every time I go to the dashboard or turn off my xbox then go back on the AC3 multiplayer, I still don't get the relic or emblem. I thought you were supposed to get it when you just got the rank. I'm sad and mad because I spent alot of time trying to get that grade just for the relic, so can someone please tell me what happened?

LaGingerVolpe
02-16-2013, 03:19 PM
Same thing happened to me and my friend. I also would like to know what is going on with this.

nightwish263
02-21-2013, 03:30 AM
I've been ranked for the past three days - last night, at number 4. Some response to this issue would be appreciated. Some response regarding the ability set changing mid-match that hasn't functioned for two weeks would also be lovely.

JMYNAMEISJJ
02-22-2013, 01:20 PM
I've been ranked for the past three days - last night, at number 4. Some response to this issue would be appreciated. Some response regarding the ability set changing mid-match that hasn't functioned for two weeks would also be lovely. They took away the wallet option. Some people most of abused the use of it and found a glitch in it. Instead of fixing the bug, Ubisoft deleted the whole thing. Good going Ubisoft! -_-

czeuch
03-04-2013, 05:50 PM
So I finally got a reply from Ubi, after close to 3 weeks. I put my comments in the reply:

"Hello ,

Thank you for contacting the Ubisoft Technical Support,

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues while playing the game, and I apologize for the delay in answering your email.

As you probably noticed in the Abstergo Ladder menu (available in game under “Progression”), the first season of Assassin’s Creed 3 Multiplayer will come to an end on February 15th. At this date, all leaderboards progress will be reset and everyone will be getting a chance to make a fresh start!

>>>> This is not coeherent as I sent the ticket on 02/16. Anyway, they just told me something that everyone already knew.

All players that have one day been in the top 99 players on each platform got special in-game rewards (an emblem and a relic) and will keep them even after the season is finished.

>>>> That's why I played 9 hours in a row to ensure top 99 at least in one refresh.

If you have only started playing recently, grab your hidden blades, knives and pistols early and make it to the top players of Season 2!

>>>> Bulls.h.i.t

UPDATE:
We just had the times confirmed by the way. They vary per platform, though they're close enough for Xbox, PS3 and PC:

Xbox 360: 1:50 PM GMT (London time) / 5:50 AM PST (Los Angeles time)
PS3: 1:50 PM GMT (London time) / 5:50 AM PST (Los Angeles time)
PC: 2:28 PM GMT (London time) / 6:28 AM PST (Los Angeles time)
Wii U: 1:10 AM GMT (London time) / 5:10 PM PST on Thursday (Los Angeles)

Note that there is a 2 to 5 days period during which relics will be held on to, to ensure the ranking is somewhat relevant.

>>>> WHERE WAS THIS RELEASED?? DID SOMEONE KNOW ABOUT THAT BACK ON 02/15? I have the impression but everyone thought that being legendary in one refresh would be enough.

"

Well, I won't get the relic anyway because I'm far from top 99 (I have 2700 points). So... f.u.c.k it.