PDA

View Full Version : Achillies in TOKW... SPOILERS

GoldyTart
02-16-2013, 04:04 AM
Hi guys,

I am extremely excited for the new DLC and I figured, why not replay AC3 for the 10 time until it's available to download....

At the end of AC3, Achillies is proud of Connor for becoming the Assassin Achillies never could after the Templars left him for death. He was a lonely man in a homestead that was about to collapse and Connor rescued him. Connor even created a thriving community because of his recruitment into the order.

I wonder how TOKW will showcase a new Achillies. One who never met Connor because Connor never became an Assassin. Personally Achillies is one of my favorite character and he won't be same as he was in AC3 because of Connor not becoming an Assassin.

Will he reunite with Connor during King Washington's reign? Also I remember reading that Ziio is Achillies' friend so will that make a difference? And what of the Assassin order because there will be a Templar order as Haytham did come to America and did conceive Connor?

UrDeviant1
02-16-2013, 04:23 AM
It would be cool to see Achilles, even if it's in a passing scene. Like you say, he and Ziio did know one another at some point.

J7hnny
02-16-2013, 04:52 AM
Hi guys,

I am extremely excited for the new DLC and I figured, why not replay AC3 for the 10 time until it's available to download....

At the end of AC3, Achillies is proud of Connor for becoming the Assassin Achillies never could after the Templars left him for death. He was a lonely man in a homestead that was about to collapse and Connor rescued him. Connor even created a thriving community because of his recruitment into the order.

I wonder how TOKW will showcase a new Achillies. One who never met Connor because Connor never became an Assassin. Personally Achillies is one of my favorite character and he won't be same as he was in AC3 because of Connor not becoming an Assassin.

Will he reunite with Connor during King Washington's reign? Also I remember reading that Ziio is Achillies' friend so will that make a difference? And what of the Assassin order because there will be a Templar order as Haytham did come to America and did conceive Connor?
Hm, good question! I believe we'd have to wait and see. The father-son relationship between Connor Kenway and Achilles Davenport was the dramatic climax of Assassin's Creed III. Ubisoft wouldn't put such a rich relationship to waste, ignoring Achilles Davenport's memorable interpretation and remarkable performance. But then again...

LoyalACFan
02-16-2013, 05:50 AM
I doubt they'd leave him out entirely, since he was such a huge character and a hit with the fans. Time will tell how they actually implement him into the story.

GoldyTart
02-16-2013, 06:58 AM
I have no doubt as well. Achillies is a pretty big deal considering GW has an Apple of Eden and the only person who has the knowledge of "spirits" and pieces of eden is Achillies.

AjinkyaParuleka
02-16-2013, 07:04 AM
GW doesn't has the apple,he has the staff of eden...

GoldyTart
02-16-2013, 08:23 AM
That is true but it looks like the Apple of Eden is mounted on the staff just like in AC2 with Rodrigo's staff. Also S16 did show us that GW has an Apple...