PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to...

i WiLL aM
02-15-2013, 12:11 AM
Excuse my stupidity and/or laziness, but I have encountered a small problem playing AC1, which I would much rather get an answer for than to waste time working out the answer myself.

I have completed the original Assassin's Creed and now I want to jump back into the Animus in order to try and complete the tedious task of finding all of the flags. The problem is, I can't seem to find a memory in which I don't have to watch an annoying, long cutscene that I have seen before, or even a way to skip past the credits when I press resume from the main menu.

So basically, I just want to know if there is a way to quickly go back in the Animus as Altair so that I can try and complete the side missions and such without having to watch 10 mins of cutscenes/credits before I actually get to play. (Preferably so that I have all the equipment that I unlocked too).
It does this automatically in AC2 and AC3, but I always start as Desmond when I resume from the main menu of AC1.
Thanks to anyone who helps :)

Nightmare8767
02-15-2013, 01:50 PM
You can't, unfortunetely.

i WiLL aM
02-16-2013, 01:12 PM
Oh dang, that sucks. Thanks anyway!

Abeonis
02-17-2013, 04:53 PM
Excuse my stupidity and/or laziness, but I have encountered a small problem playing AC1, which I would much rather get an answer for than to waste time working out the answer myself.

I have completed the original Assassin's Creed and now I want to jump back into the Animus in order to try and complete the tedious task of finding all of the flags. The problem is, I can't seem to find a memory in which I don't have to watch an annoying, long cutscene that I have seen before, or even a way to skip past the credits when I press resume from the main menu.

So basically, I just want to know if there is a way to quickly go back in the Animus as Altair so that I can try and complete the side missions and such without having to watch 10 mins of cutscenes/credits before I actually get to play. (Preferably so that I have all the equipment that I unlocked too).
It does this automatically in AC2 and AC3, but I always start as Desmond when I resume from the main menu of AC1.
Thanks to anyone who helps :)

In the time it took you to; turn your computer on, connect to the interned, log in to these forums and write your post; you could have sat through one of those "annoying, long cutscenes" and been on your way to collecting the flags or whatever it was your sought. Please think about that the next time you decide to pollute these forums with your laziness.