PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 4 to take place in the French Revolution?

killerman_2012
02-14-2013, 09:30 PM
There are a lots of hints that point to the French Rev.
For example, at the end of AC Brotherhood Shaun was talking about two symbols that appeared in the vault when Desmond approached the Apple of Eden: The Masonic Eye and The Phrygian Cap. Shaun said that symbols are together in only one place, and that place is The Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen written in Paris during the F.R.

http://imagenes.gremiodelassombras.com/images/articulos/revolucion01.jpg

And that's not all. At the end of AC3, when you collect all the pivots, you receive a code... that code is this: 5523C23D2553
That cypher is an hexadecimal code. If you translate the code to BASE64 you will obtain this "word": VSPCPSVT
At first glance it doesn't mean anything, but if you replace each letter with the previous one of the alphabet (B=A, C=B, etc.) you will have this new word: UROBORUS.
The Uroborus is another symbol printed in the Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen.

http://imagenes.gremiodelassombras.com/images/articulos/revolucion02.jpg

Wait, there are another hints. In AC3, when you go to Valley Forge, there is an interactive conversation with Lafayette. He invited Connor to visit France.
Also Juno said to Connor: “you have made a difference. You will do so again.”

EVERYTHING IS POINTING TO THE FRENCH REVOLUTION, AND A SEQUEL FOR CONNOR!

Do you think the last rumors about a new heroe and a new time period are fake?

Why did they leave clues pointing to France if the next AC wouldn't take place there?

comment!

lukash_1337
02-14-2013, 10:29 PM
No Connor. Ubisoft has announced a new game, with a new hero. Connor, while a great character, and deserving a continuation, is gone. After what I've seen with Ezio being in 3 games I cannot say this is a bad move. I liked Connor, but I am glad to hear I am going to play as someone else.

killerman_2012
02-14-2013, 10:43 PM
I don't know why UBI gave us so many clues pointing to a sequel for Connor in France then.
I also read the book Forsaken and in the last paragraphs Connor said:

“I dropped the amulet into the hole and then, as the sun began to go down, I shovelled dirt on top of it until it was hidden and then I turned and left.

Full of hope for the future, I returned to my people, to the Assassins.

It was time for new blood.”

It appeared Connor was going to have a second game :(
I don't know what Ubisoft is doing, they're improvising on the way

andreja110s
02-14-2013, 11:18 PM
I also read the book Forsaken and in the last paragraphs Connor said:

“I dropped the amulet into the hole and then, as the sun began to go down, I shovelled dirt on top of it until it was hidden and then I turned and left.

Full of hope for the future, I returned to my people, to the Assassins.

It was time for new blood.”

It appeared Connor was going to have a second game :(
I don't know what Ubisoft is doing, they're improvising on the way

Yeah, that sentence gave me hope for a new game with Connor... If Connor doesn´t return( even if it´s the 1st or 2nd AC after AC4), I´ll just keep asking myself: ˝Why the hell did Oliver write that sentence?!?˝

rmartinezdl
02-15-2013, 12:13 AM
fix ac3 first, then move onto a sequel

Ferrith
02-15-2013, 04:00 AM
Yeah, that sentence gave me hope for a new game with Connor... If Connor doesn´t return( even if it´s the 1st or 2nd AC after AC4), I´ll just keep asking myself: ˝Why the hell did Oliver write that sentence?!?˝
Because the last lines in a book are best when they let the reader's imagination to decide what really happened or give a sense of continuity, which does not necessarily mean there will be actually another book/game/whatever.

killerman_2012
02-15-2013, 04:51 AM
Because the last lines in a book are best when they let the reader's imagination to decide what really happened or give a sense of continuity, which does not necessarily mean there will be actually another book/game/whatever.

Yeah, but when the last sentence of the book gets together with the words that Juno said to Connor within the game (You have made a difference... and you will do so again) it makes sense to think that Connor will have a second game :) :)

ShakirMoledina
02-15-2013, 06:26 AM
Very nice deduction i must say.
I believe the concept will be like three whereby two assassins will be in the game. Probably shifting connor and the other one in game or like haytham and connor did.

Ferrith
02-15-2013, 09:41 AM
Yeah, but when the last sentence of the book gets together with the words that Juno said to Connor within the game (You have made a difference... and you will do so again) it makes sense to think that Connor will have a second game :) :)
Well, maybe the next Assassin is somehow related to Connor, or a direct descendant of him, and through his memories, or whatever, we relived some events from Connor's life.