PDA

View Full Version : Different language on PS3

Tonio412
02-14-2013, 05:11 PM
Guys,
I need your help.

I am living in Slovakia and I wanted to enjoy playing ACIII this weekend but I just realised that in the shop I can just by the Czech and Hungarian version of the game. I am actually scared to buy the game because I don't know if I will be able to set the game in english with the english (yes I am unfortunetly not speaking cz or hu)

Does anybody can help me with this ?
I want so much too play that I want it good and not in some language i'm not understanding...

Thx,
Tonio

J7hnny
02-14-2013, 05:17 PM
Guys,
I need your help.

I am living in Slovakia and I wanted to enjoy playing ACIII this weekend but I just realised that in the shop I can just by the Czech and Hungarian version of the game. I am actually scared to buy the game because I don't know if I will be able to set the game in english with the english (yes I am unfortunetly not speaking cz or hu)

Does anybody can help me with this ?
I want so much too play that I want it good and not in some language i'm not understanding...

Thx,
Tonio
Don't worry about it, Assassin's Creed III provides Audio Settings, including Languague and Subtitles.
I, for instance, bought the portuguese version, and played it in english.

Tonio412
02-14-2013, 05:24 PM
Don't worry about it, Assassin's Creed III provides Audio Settings, including Languague and Subtitles.
I, for instance, bought the portuguese version, and played it in english.

Because many people say that there will be maybe just the audio in english and as I understood there is some time amerindian language and i am not sure i can understand it without subtitles...
So that why I am scared to get a game that I don't understand :(

AjinkyaParuleka
02-14-2013, 05:33 PM
Because many people say that there will be maybe just the audio in english and as I understood there is some time amerindian language and i am not sure i can understand it without subtitles...
So that why I am scared to get a game that I don't understand :(
you get subtitles for native American language.

Tonio412
02-14-2013, 05:34 PM
you get subtitles for native American language.

So you mean it would be ok :))))))))

J7hnny
02-14-2013, 06:11 PM
So you mean it would be ok :))))))))
Despite the Audio Settings, when the native languague is spoken, subtitles are displayed.
You're fine.

Tonio412
02-14-2013, 06:20 PM
Despite the Audio Settings, when the native languague is spoken, subtitles are displayed.
You're fine.

Oh men! you make my day ^^ so just to confirm if i set the language in eng subtitles should come in eng even for a czech version?
Btw does the language configuration of my playstation will affect the game ?

J7hnny
02-14-2013, 08:45 PM
Oh men! you make my day ^^ so just to confirm if i set the language in eng subtitles should come in eng even for a czech version?
Btw does the language configuration of my playstation will affect the game ?
In fact, the audio settings provide configurations for both language and subtitles. You can set the language to english and the subtitles to czech, for instance. Suit yourself!
Now, buying the czech version of Assassin's Creed III may set the default language to czech, but you can always change it under the Options section of the Menu.

Tonio412
02-15-2013, 02:56 PM
In fact, the audio settings provide configurations for both language and subtitles. You can set the language to english and the subtitles to czech, for instance. Suit yourself!
Now, buying the czech version of Assassin's Creed III may set the default language to czech, but you can always change it under the Options section of the Menu.

Thx I am going to buy it straight after the jon :D

J7hnny
02-15-2013, 05:54 PM
Thx I am going to buy it straight after the jon :D
You're very welcome!

Tonio412
02-15-2013, 10:40 PM
:'( snif snif
It' s not working i hqve qll the menu in czech and just the audio of the game in english :(
I won't understand anything when they speak in amerindian and its so difficult to know what to do as everything is in czech.....

any idea?

J7hnny
02-15-2013, 11:21 PM
:'( snif snif
It' s not working i hqve qll the menu in czech and just the audio of the game in english :(
I won't understand anything when they speak in amerindian and its so difficult to know what to do as everything is in czech.....

any idea?
Main Menu > Options > Languages > Spoken Language (switch to English) > Subtitles Language (switch to English).
The native language (Amerindian) displays subtitles, when spoken.

In order to switch the Menu language from Czech to English, I must know which platform you're using!

Tonio412
02-16-2013, 04:48 AM
I'm playing on ps3
And when i make what u say i can put the game in eng audio but for subtitles i have only cz pl hu or ru choice!!!
Maybe its realy blocked :(

Tonio412
02-16-2013, 04:49 AM
I'm playing on ps3
And when i make what u say i can put the game in eng audio but for subtitles i have only cz pl hu or ru choice!!!

J7hnny
02-16-2013, 05:04 AM
I'm playing on ps3
Whether we can or can't fix it, I'ma do my best to assist you!
Go to the PS3 Menu > Settings > System Settings > System Language (switch to English).

http://fp.scea.com/csimg/PS3/kbid_504/kbid_504_step2.jpg

See if switching the PS3 System Language to English changes the default language of Assassin's Creed III.
Come back to me with your feedback!

Tonio412
02-16-2013, 05:13 AM
No its not...
When i start the game its asking me in witch language i want it but there is just pl hu ru or cz :(

J7hnny
02-16-2013, 05:17 AM
No its not...
When i start the game its asking me in witch language i want it but there is just pl hu ru or cz :(
There must be a way. Try and contact Ubisoft Support.
http://support.ubi.com/
Your issue must be a priority, for it compromises the use of their product.

Tonio412
02-16-2013, 05:27 AM
I send them a question but i hope they will not just answer me that i have to buy an other version :(

I dont really care that the menu are in cz but for exemple all the tips and info on the screen like what should i do and so on are impossible for me to understand in cz...its a pity I wanted so much to enjoy the game :(

Anyway thx for ur help, are u leaving in US?

J7hnny
02-16-2013, 05:36 AM
I send them a question but i hope they will not just answer me that i have to buy an other version :(

I dont really care that the menu are in cz but for exemple all the tips and info on the screen like what should i do and so on are impossible for me to understand in cz...its a pity I wanted so much to enjoy the game :(

Anyway thx for ur help, are u leaving in US?
Nah, Brazil.
You're very welcome, man. Anytime!
Let me know when Ubisoft Support has given you an answer.

Tonio412
02-16-2013, 10:11 AM
Nah, Brazil.
You're very welcome, man. Anytime!
Let me know when Ubisoft Support has given you an answer.

But do you thing they can do something :s

Tonio412
02-18-2013, 02:10 PM
So its not possible. They say the same than you to change settings but if its not working then the game doesnt have english language :(
So i need to return the game but like an a** i used the uplay code and the shop are not taking back game..everything i didnt wanted :(

Anyway i will try to sell it online :s and then buy another