PDA

View Full Version : Subtitles and HUD (Early game spoilers only)

SorryImSoAce
02-14-2013, 12:26 PM
Hey guys, this might seem like a fairly petty request but I am currently making an AC3 cinematic and it mainly uses the part of the game where Connor is a child. I am grateful at least, since my last cinematic, turning the HUD off actually removes the money, (If you saw my last you'll see that I had to cover the money with a watermark) though now my issue is that turning off all HUD elements and even going into the general options and turning off subtitles still leaves on the subtitles to the native american speaking

This is such is a shame for me because I need to either miss a few great scenes, or just zoom/crop them which will drastically reduce the quality of the image.

Can anyone tell me if any future patches will fix this or if there's anything else I can do?

I made the last video using Xbox 360 but now have the game on PS3 and no longer have the 360 version of the game. Can anyone maybe clarify if this issue is the same on the Xbox if they have the game and are around that part?

Any help much appreciated. :-)

J7hnny
02-14-2013, 04:18 PM
It may be just me, but I don't understand the issue with your HUD. Would you mind explaining?

SorryImSoAce
02-14-2013, 08:48 PM
Sorry I did kind of overexplain lol.

I can't turn the subtitles off for the Native American parts basically.

Thanks for the reply. :-)

J7hnny
02-15-2013, 02:57 AM
Oh, yea. You can't.
When the native language is spoken, subtitles are displayed, despite the audio settings.
Unless you're fluent in qwrt:yiop, you should welcome it!

LoyalACFan
02-15-2013, 04:31 AM
Yeah, even when you turn off subtitles, it's still there. I guess they just figured that even the people who didn't want subtitles in their own language would want subtitles for the Mohawk stuff, since only maybe a few dozen people on Earth would understand what they're saying.

SorryImSoAce
02-15-2013, 02:06 PM
Lol good points, Yeah I realise there'd be no other point disabling them other than making videos, unless someone actually knows the whole game off by heart lol.

No worries, cropping and zooming it is. Thanks for the assisstance.

J7hnny
02-15-2013, 03:00 PM
Lol good points, Yeah I realise there'd be no other point disabling them other than making videos, unless someone actually knows the whole game off by heart lol.

No worries, cropping and zooming it is. Thanks for the assisstance.
Anytime!