PDA

View Full Version : More removed Voice clips :/

Assassin_M
02-14-2013, 08:18 AM
Daniel Cross (http://kosappi.tumblr.com/post/41184552383/run-out-of-bullets-can-you-believe-that-****)

sticks165
02-14-2013, 08:39 AM
siiick...

Assassin_M
02-14-2013, 08:41 AM
siiick...
They couldn't do it....They just couldn't do it in time...They had to remove things and that Dialogue sounded like it had AAALLL the Juicy elements for a better Modern day story, but were all removed :/

vat95
02-14-2013, 08:49 AM
That's a bummer that a lot got cut out. More Vidic and Cross would have been appreciated.

creed of killer
02-14-2013, 10:21 AM
Well ALL wasn't removed, I've heard "I ****ed up Warren, I ****ed up. Ran out of bullets, can you believe this ****? out of ****ing bullets. He almost had me." in the game.:D

To specify I heard it in Desmond's mission in Brazil and it's very easy to miss. You hear this after you hunted Daniel to the "yard". He is then on the phone with Warren. Instead of attacking just stand down for some time and you'll hear the "conversation", just replayed the mission just for this:p

Assassin_M
02-14-2013, 10:25 AM
Well ALL wasn't removed, I've heard "I ****ed up Warren, I ****ed up. Ran out of bullets, can you believe this ****? out of ****ing bullets. He almost had me." in the game.:D

To specify I heard it in Desmond's mission in Brazil and it's very easy to miss. You hear this after you hunted Daniel to the "yard". He is then on the phone with Warren. Instead of attacking just stand down for some time and you'll hear the "conversation", just replayed the mission just for this:p

REALLY ?? Wow.....I`ll try it, but can you be more specific ?? There`s the chase to the yard and then he`ll stop to fight immediately....

dxsxhxcx
02-14-2013, 11:23 AM
IMO this would have made Daniel look more stupid than he already is in the game, the problem with his character is poor writing, in an attempt to make Desmond looks badass (and IMO they also failed with this) they made Daniel Cross a weak character in the game...

Assassin_M
02-14-2013, 11:24 AM
I`m an Idiot..

this whole thing is in the game :|

I`m a bad father...

creed of killer
02-14-2013, 11:35 AM
I`m an Idiot..

I`m a bad father...

nah, you just proved you´re human :)

LightRey
02-14-2013, 11:41 AM
nah, you just proved you´re human :)
Humans are bad fathers. ;D

lothario-da-be
02-14-2013, 11:44 AM
What were they thinking when they decided to remove all those voice clips.

pacmanate
02-14-2013, 01:42 PM
I`m an Idiot..

I`m a bad father...

YOU MADE A MISTAKE. never looking at you in the same way again. I am ashamed.

PedroAntonio2
02-14-2013, 10:00 PM
Daniel was such a great character in the comics and his appearences in AC INITIATES. But in AC3...****, Ubisoft destroyed him ,made him looks more like a ''Hitman or a normal enemy'' than a villain, they should have turned him in Desmond's Nemesis, his great enemy and all. Epic dialogue between the two characters, like they did with Haytham and Connor. But no..looks like they just put hm there just to kill him and make us forget everything that happened in Desmond's Story.

InfectedNation
02-14-2013, 11:50 PM
Yup Daniel's lines here are in the game ;) I didn't hear it until my 3rd playthrough though

Think they removed the Vidic lines though.

kuled2012
02-14-2013, 11:56 PM
Some dialogue lines aren't there though and it irritates me so much to know that this game had so much more to offer and the sad thing is it was almost there since it's on the game disc. So frustrating to know that the modern day (which I had high hopes for) could have been so much better.

ToughGuy31
02-14-2013, 11:59 PM
What were they thinking when they decided to remove all those voice clips.

BossGuy: Hey, programmers, what you doing.

Programmer: I'm just programming some awesome Desmond stuff... Why?

Bossguy: Because, you should be working on Connor's missions being incredibly linear. Not Desmond.

Programmer: But I'm trying to please the fans.

Bossguy: No one gives a sh+t about Desmond, why would you want to spend all day working on him if you could be making more money working on linear missions?

Programmer: But...

Bossguy: DO IT OR YOUR FIRED!

LoyalACFan
02-15-2013, 04:16 AM
I never read the Fall or the Chain, so I never really cared all that much about Cross (and the scene where Desmond beats him over the head with the power cube ruined any chance of me ever considering him to be a badass) but I would have loved to hear more from Vidic. He was so interesting in AC1, but in AC3 he went out like a cheesy B-movie villain, complete with the old "You want it? You got it!" one-liner.

lothario-da-be
02-15-2013, 10:25 AM
BossGuy: Hey, programmers, what you doing.

Programmer: I'm just programming some awesome Desmond stuff... Why?

Bossguy: Because, you should be working on Connor's missions being incredibly linear. Not Desmond.

Programmer: But I'm trying to please the fans.

Bossguy: No one gives a sh+t about Desmond, why would you want to spend all day working on him if you could be making more money working on linear missions?

Programmer: But...

Bossguy: DO IT OR YOUR FIRED!
But, but i like Desmond :(

dxsxhxcx
02-15-2013, 10:29 AM
but, but i like desmond :(

you're fired!!!

lothario-da-be
02-15-2013, 11:22 AM
you're fired!!!
Ok THQ has a nice project, called 1666 i'll work on that.

Mr_Shade
02-15-2013, 11:29 AM
I`m an Idiot..

I`m a bad father...
lol