PDA

View Full Version : PS3 owners have to wait extra 24 hours

sirrehpotsirhc
02-14-2013, 03:20 AM
It's absolute BS that PS3 owners have to wait an extra 24 hours to get the new DLC content while lame 360 and PC users get to be enjoying it on the 19th!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: I have not bought any EA game in over 5 years because of lack of quality support might have to and Ubisoft to the list because of the extra 24 hour wait to get Tryanny of King Washington! Plain and simple it is not fair to make PS3 users have to wait till the 20th unless EVERYONE has to wait till the 20th!

VitaminsXYZ
02-14-2013, 03:24 AM
The PSN always updates later. It's like this with most DLCs, not just Ubisoft's.

Will_Lucky
02-14-2013, 03:27 AM
Calm down mate, at least its not as bad as Skyrim.

PandaPuff86
02-14-2013, 03:29 AM
It's absolute BS that PS3 owners have to wait an extra 24 hours to get the new DLC content while lame 360 and PC users get to be enjoying it on the 19th!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: I have not bought any EA game in over 5 years because of lack of quality support might have to and Ubisoft to the list because of the extra 24 hour wait to get Tryanny of King Washington! Plain and simple it is not fair to make PS3 users have to wait till the 20th unless EVERYONE has to wait till the 20th!

What's the rush? You probably finish it in an hour or whatever and complain about it.:nonchalance: Big deal if we PS3 users have to wait. That depends on the results after playing.:rolleyes:

Rankya_94
02-14-2013, 03:31 AM
..........Well that's true.

Assassin_M
02-14-2013, 03:36 AM
lol

the_atm
02-14-2013, 04:13 AM
You pretty much just said your self that it's stupid to not buy a Ubisoft game over 24 hours. calm down seriously, it's 24 hours, you're not going to die...

sirrehpotsirhc
02-14-2013, 04:21 AM
yes because it is not right for microsoft users to get it before us ps3 people!

vat95
02-14-2013, 04:27 AM
Seriously dude, it's not the end of the world. You'll be fine.

the_atm
02-14-2013, 04:29 AM
There is a word I would use in this situation... well a few actually but I'm not going to say them... instead I'm going to audibly laugh at you because... quite frankly that's the dumbest thing I've ever read on these forums... and trust me... I've read allot of things on these forums... you may now continue with your... existence of complaining about everything.

and before you go cry about me being mean... look again at what you just said... you will never buy another Ubisoft game again because you have to wait 24 HOURS FOR DLC! Now I believe in this instance I have the right to say what I have said... it's pathetic and I highly doubt Ubisoft cares if one person... no wait there's someone else on here who said they weren't buying another Ubi game... ok 2 people out of 12 million was it? yeah 12 million people who bought the game...

any ways, have a nice night and Welcome to the Forums! (i'm serious when I say welcome, I have a smily face one to)

Farlander1991
02-14-2013, 04:37 AM
Dude... PC gamers had to wait for half a year for AC1, AC2 and ACB, two months for ACR and a month for AC3. I'm pretty sure you can handle 24 hours. (On a side note, I'm a PC gamer). So go outside and play, or something.

Assassin_M
02-14-2013, 05:18 AM
A.........Child

Gi1t
02-14-2013, 06:26 AM

It's absolute BS that PS3 owners have to wait an extra 24 hours to get the new DLC content while lame 360 and PC users get to be enjoying it on the 19th!

Lame huh? So the logic here is that because the PS3 is supposedly so much 'better', even the most minor inconvenience is an outrage unless the other, supposedly 'weaker' consoles are affected too. (The stupid console wars thing died out ages ago.)

You think a one day delay is a problem? Try waiting for a sequel to one of your favorite games and instead getting four years of silence followed by "I think the series needs a rest." -__-

If anything, they ought to get credit for not screwing it up worse.

BATISTABUS
02-14-2013, 06:33 AM
Says the guy who owns the console that supports extra free exclusive missions with every release.

Gi1t
02-14-2013, 07:04 AM
Says the guy who owns the console that supports extra free exclusive missions with every release.

You mean me or him? XD (Honestly, I wouldn't know if 360 was doing that, so sorry if I was ignorant.)

Assassin_M
02-14-2013, 07:06 AM
You mean me or him? XD (Honestly, I wouldn't know if 360 was doing that, so sorry if I was ignorant.)
Him

BATISTABUS
02-14-2013, 07:08 AM
I was referring to the OP...sorry. xD

I think it's absolutely crazy, entitled, and spoiled that PS3 owners could complain about getting some DLC ONE DAY LATER when Xbox 360 and PC users will NEVER get the AC PS3 exclusive missions. I'd be happy to trade benefits if that'd make you feel better.

Aphex_Tim
02-14-2013, 07:15 AM

Totally worth the wait though! I'm enjoying the crap out of Dragonborn atm.

And honestly, i can only agree with most people here. It pisses me off when i see people all around the internet complaining that they have to wait a WHOLE extra day to play some DLC.
Even if it's a week, or even a month, it's still not the bloody end of the world man!

pacmanate
02-14-2013, 01:18 PM
Hey OP, did you know that the Xbox MarketPlace updates Tuesday and PSN updates Wednesday?! Obviously NOT otherwise you wouldn't sound like a 4 year old little ***** who sounds like they got a train stuck up their arse. So before you call the 360 and PC lame, think about what you are saying and maybe do a little research! By the sounds of it, you must be pretty young, either that or you have the mental age of a 4 year old. Not forgetting that its only a DAYS DIFFERENCE. Is that really bothering you? One day? It seems like it is, which means there is no hope for you.

J7hnny
02-14-2013, 03:51 PM
Such discussion would only be appropriate in an asian bar, after half a dozen of Grey Goose shots, surrounded by underaged geeks.

AjinkyaParuleka
02-14-2013, 04:35 PM
You just proved that you are a console kid.You got mad just 'cuz tokw is 24 hours late for PS3 users?PC users got bad optimization and had to wait 3 weeks for the game.Fair enough.

InfectedNation
02-14-2013, 07:38 PM
Swearing at OP is just going to get you warnings from the mods.

Yes, he/she's raging childishly over something insignificant and normal. Yes he/she's making an utter fool of themselves, but is it worth getting banned over just because it annoys you?

OP, why did you make a Ubi account to moan about something so unimportant? Go out and see your friends on Tuesday rather than get in a hissy fit over some DLC.

TheHumanTowel
02-14-2013, 07:43 PM
lol at a PS3 player complaining about Ubi being biased against them. Ubi has been sucking Sony's **** recently. The Ezio trilogy is a PS3 exclusive, as is the Splinter Cell collection and The Prince of Persia one. PS3 got extra missions on release that 360 didn't.

poptartz20
02-14-2013, 08:37 PM
ahh.. I'm alright with it! :D If I've waited since November for this DLC what's an extra day? Hopefully it'll be worth it!

I did forget that ps3 owners have to wait though... thanks for the reminder with this thread.

pacmanate
02-14-2013, 09:02 PM
Swearing at OP is just going to get you warnings from the mods.

No it won't. Swear away guys.

RinoTheBouncer
02-14-2013, 10:38 PM
Funny how some are saying "You're not gonna die", "It's not the end of the world", well it's not the end of the world if 360 don't get DLC right? I mean nobody will die if they didn't play it.

pacmanate
02-14-2013, 10:51 PM
Funny how some are saying "You're not gonna die", "It's not the end of the world", well it's not the end of the world if 360 don't get DLC right? I mean nobody will die if they didn't play it.

Unfortunately

SleezeRocker
02-15-2013, 12:50 AM
@ OP
Just turn off your computer, turn on PS3, insert favorite game of your choice, then watch a movie on netflix or of your own collection, maybe watch ladies on your computer and next thing you know, Tyranny of King Washington is already released on PStore and then download.

Finally when you finish the addon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEAKuDEqDT8

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
02-16-2013, 06:41 PM
Thread closed- due to insults.