PDA

View Full Version : 3 major glitches I urge ubisoft to fix in AC3

Terrence_Lee
02-13-2013, 04:37 PM
Hi, through the previous patches, there are still 3 major bugs/glitches very much still bugging me, and I hope ubisoft can fix them asap.

a. Please add the assassin tomahawk back into the mansion armory in homestead. Although I can re-equip it in any general store, it doesn't seems right that you own all weapons but this 1's missing

b. The twin holster glitch, the default robe is alright, but if you switch to another customes and fast travel or going in another area, after the loading screen the second gun
switch to others but the 1 you equiped. This glitch prevent us to achieve maximum 4 gun shots before reloading. This problem has been haunted us from day 1.

c. The button wolf fight in Oak island mission. As long as it is 1 of the optional objectives, this haven't been fixed. I pressed the button shown on screen but it appeared to be failed. This bug can easily prevent you from getting the optional objectives. This is not cool.

These 3 are major glitches for meand have been haunted me long, I really hope ubisoft can fix them in no time. cheers

Gil_217
02-13-2013, 04:54 PM
http://pic.phyrefile.com/j/ja/jayhawk/2008/08/28/In-Before-the-Lock.gifhttp://pic.phyrefile.com/j/ja/jayhawk/2008/08/28/In-Before-the-Lock.gifhttp://img201.imageshack.us/img201/6026/jpicsexiaduvysym3hmm.gif

No need to create a thread just for this, you have a specific sticky thread that you should use to express these things. Use it.

You're welcome!

prince162010
02-13-2013, 05:54 PM
They have been fixed the twin holsters glitch and the oak island glitch.... but the the assassin tomahawk to be in the mansion armoury not yet patched !!

Terrence_Lee
02-13-2013, 06:31 PM
No I don't think they did. Try the wolf fight again and see if the button works.

And the twin holster, change to another customes and try to fast travel.

I don't know if they really fixed it, but at least I downloaded the latest patch and now these glitches still happening

ShadowFiend1993
02-14-2013, 12:12 AM
No I don't think they did. Try the wolf fight again and see if the button works.

And the twin holster, change to another customes and try to fast travel.

I don't know if they really fixed it, but at least I downloaded the latest patch and now these glitches still happening

The wolf fight on Oak Island is definitely working properly, I went back to that mission to full sync it not so long ago and it worked for me, you just have to be quick on those button presses..

J7hnny
02-14-2013, 01:14 AM
Hi, through the previous patches, there are still 3 major bugs/glitches very much still bugging me, and I hope ubisoft can fix them asap.

a. Please add the assassin tomahawk back into the mansion armory in homestead. Although I can re-equip it in any general store, it doesn't seems right that you own all weapons but this 1's missing

b. The twin holster glitch, the default robe is alright, but if you switch to another customes and fast travel or going in another area, after the loading screen the second gun
switch to others but the 1 you equiped. This glitch prevent us to achieve maximum 4 gun shots before reloading. This problem has been haunted us from day 1.

c. The button wolf fight in Oak island mission. As long as it is 1 of the optional objectives, this haven't been fixed. I pressed the button shown on screen but it appeared to be failed. This bug can easily prevent you from getting the optional objectives. This is not cool.

These 3 are major glitches for meand have been haunted me long, I really hope ubisoft can fix them in no time. cheers
The open-conflict of Oak Island isn't a bug. The time in which the two buttons, required to perform the counter, are pressed is decreased, increasing difficulty. If you're unable to achieve 100% Synchronization, climb the chopped trunk and stay low, air assassinating approaching wolves.