PDA

View Full Version : Tyranny of King Washington DLC Not going to be on PC? Questions! :O

Aetherius2012
02-13-2013, 03:49 PM
Hello Ubisoft! So having covered AC3 both on consoles and having almost finished the PC version on my channel, I have TWO questions for you:

1. Do we have to finish the main campaign of Assassin's Creed 3 in order to access the ToKW DLC campaign?

and...after hearing some rumors from credible sources:

2. Is the DLC going to be released at the same time or even the same day on PC as it is the console versions, if at all?

Thanks in advance!

-Aetherius a.k.a Awesome Incarnate

dexis750
02-13-2013, 06:20 PM
The DLC will be available for PC since in the last update (yesterday) Ubi added the DLC to the menu

Mr_Shade
02-13-2013, 06:34 PM
Indeed.

all of the announced DLC will be coming to PC.

releae times may vary though, but please watch the forums for updates.

YazX_
02-14-2013, 06:50 PM
Hello Ubisoft! So having covered AC3 both on consoles and having almost finished the PC version on my channel, I have TWO questions for you:
1. Do we have to finish the main campaign of Assassin's Creed 3 in order to access the ToKW DLC campaign?

I dont think you have to finish the story, its more like Lost Archive DLC in AC revelations which is separate link in the menu.

Aetherius2012
02-17-2013, 07:06 PM
The DLC will be available for PC since in the last update (yesterday) Ubi added the DLC to the menu

Where do I select the DLC via Uplay?

Raptor76.
02-17-2013, 07:32 PM
Where do I select the DLC via Uplay?

You have to go in-game singelplayer menu and you can see the Option The Tyranny of King Washington