prince162010
02-13-2013, 01:18 PM
how could i remove the bow? is there anyway to do that?:(

x___Luffy___x
02-13-2013, 01:37 PM
no , you cant remove it

creed of killer
02-14-2013, 02:04 PM
you can do a glitch that removes the bow, but if can take some tries... But I ain't telling you how.

Just do a search on google and you'll find what your looking for

prince162010
02-14-2013, 05:44 PM
you can do a glitch that removes the bow, but if can take some tries... But I ain't telling you how.

Just do a search on google and you'll find what your looking for

i tried to search in google but i can't find anything about this glitch and how i can do it:confused:

J7hnny
02-15-2013, 09:51 PM
i tried to search in google but i can't find anything about this glitch and how i can do it:confused:
Extracted from: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/720981-Assassin-s-Creed-3-Single-Player-Bugs-and-Issues-Thread-*Possible-Spoilers*/page142

The next glitch was another player's observation, not my own. As he requested, I identified and confirmed it. If any primary weapon (Axes, Blunts, Daggers, Swords, etc.) is unsheathed during a picklock, the weapon is dropped and can be retrieved by simply picking it up and sheathing it back. Now, what's the only weapon that can be unsheathed, but can't be dropped or picked up? That's right, your precious, silent Bow. Players can permanently lose their bows by picklocking chests with it unsheathed. Before you pick a lock, double check to see if it's sheathed!