PDA

View Full Version : Another giveaway for this community

liran88
02-12-2013, 05:38 PM
Hi Assassins
Got another code from a very nice salesman who had anothe code for colonial assassin and scotich flintlock pistol left
from the pre sale .
The code is for the Xbox.
First one who writes get it as my good deed for today.
good day.
Li

Assassin_M
02-13-2013, 10:05 AM
feel better ?

Assassin_M
02-13-2013, 11:01 AM
Assassin_M
I don't know what you mean, but it is insulting to read your post!

I offered a free XBOX code and no one respond for a few hours so my friend asked for it and I gave it to him.
I don't understand what your problem is .There's no need to be rude!!!

when a store guy gave me an xbox code last week someone did enjoy it from this forum and respond that he's realy glad people could be nice without asking anything in return and he answerd so he got the code in a private message.

Another PS3 code I got didn't work for the other guy that asked for one last week so I went by the store yesterday and the store guy gave me 1more code for the PS3 and 1 more for the xbox.
When I came home I gave that ps3 code to the guy in this forum beacuse I felt bad that his code didn't work last week. Hence, I offered the XBOX code that was left here cause I like this community since I started with AC on PC in 2008 because they did help and were nice to me unlike you.

So there's no reason responding like you did when you don't know what you're talking about . If you have something mean to say go on youtube and complain there like the rest of the people
who enjoys being hurtful.

For the record I know now that people like you will always find a reason to complain even if they could just move on and not respond to post that doesn't intrest them instead of being offenisve towards others.
Well I guess it's easier being mean to people than nice and I know now that no good deed goes unpunished.
Have a good life.
Uhhh I was sincerely asking....Never intended to insult or anything:confused:

I`m sorry

liran88
02-13-2013, 11:10 AM
That's Ok no problem I thought you were being cynical:)
I hope the PS3 works for that guy he didn't write back yet.
Do you need a code the store guy did have a last one left for the XBOX I can email him for it see if it's still there. I buy all my games in his store
so he actually offered. I got the colonial outift myself It's pretty awesome:)

Assassin_M
02-13-2013, 11:14 AM
That's Ok no problem I thought you were being cynical:)
I hope the PS3 works for that guy he didn't write back yet.
Do you need a code the store guy did have a last one left for the XBOX I can email him for it see if it's still there. I buy all my games in his store
so he actually offered. I got the colonial outift myself It's pretty awesome:)
Unfortunately I do not have an X-box xD

But I appreciate the offer:D

Assassin_M
02-13-2013, 11:25 AM
Alright, I will...

Thanks again :D