PDA

View Full Version : Release date for DLC?

Caeser_of_Rome
02-12-2013, 11:39 AM
Is this info True? http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/24/assassins-creed-iiis-king-washington-dlc-release-date

Getting alittle feed up of the wait, First the DLC was supposed to be released in late December, then it was early January, now it's 19th of February. Just want a Mod or someone to verify this, because, I'm getting too annoyed by Ubisofts False release dates........:mad:

*Edit Just saw the post at the top of the Forums, but it says UK. Just want to make sure, it's released on Feb 19 in the U.S

RinoTheBouncer
02-12-2013, 11:43 AM
First part ToWK - Feb 19th
2nd Part - March 19th
3rd - April 23 (I think or 21st)

Caeser_of_Rome
02-12-2013, 11:56 AM
First part ToWK - Feb 19th
2nd Part - March 19th
3rd - April 23 (I think or 21st)

Isn't there Five parts? IGN said there was, but Release dates were not confirmed. Plus it'd be really boring if all the DLC were released that early, because, we wouldn't have any reason the play it after we beat all the DLC.

Mr_Shade
02-12-2013, 12:07 PM
Isn't there Five parts? IGN said there was, but Release dates were not confirmed. Plus it'd be really boring if all the DLC were released that early, because, we wouldn't have any reason the play it after we beat all the DLC.
There are 5 DLC in total.. 2 MP focused ones and 3 parts to the Single player DLC.

some have already been released, the MP DLC at approx the dates you stated, so maybe you were confused over just what was being released and when?

d4st4n96
02-12-2013, 02:43 PM
There are 5 DLC in total.. 2 MP focused ones and 3 parts to the Single player DLC.

some have already been released, the MP DLC at approx the dates you stated, so maybe you were confused over just what was being released and when?
So, 2 MP DLC's and 3 SP ones... (^_^)