PDA

View Full Version : If you could make a mission/scene in a AC game what would it be?

Ragsash
02-12-2013, 01:13 AM
Like the thread is called If you could make a mission/scene in a AC game what would it be?

So I will begin.

And this is really 100% taken from The Man with the Iron Fists.
But I really love that scene. (spoilers if you havent seen it)

The sceen when Lucy Liu "Madam Blossom" Have the enemy gang in her bordell and they had the entire night full of drinking and buying "company" etc. etc.

And Madam Blossom orders her prostiutes to kill their clients. with her sticks and all of them just kills them in a moments notis. and they turn out to be badass assassins.

I dont say I would want the exact same scene but it showed what potentical owning their own bordell and being an assassin order could do.

and like compare that with how they used the prostitutes in AC games... just makes me feel like they could do some really good/cool stuff if they gave them some training.
Like having their own Thief guild could also have so much potential

RinoTheBouncer
02-12-2013, 10:48 AM
A scene and mission in the time of the First Civilization. I wanna relive that period and see what happened there, how life used to look like? The benefit of it would be to learn something from the past to save the future, as usual. This time, since it's related to Juno in the future then for sure, in her time, there will be a way to stop here or at least learn more about them and their technology which is God-like to us.

juliebarrino
03-28-2013, 05:11 AM
It was a superb scene. But you cannot copy the whole scene. You need to modify and have some originality in whatever you make.

Assassin_M
03-28-2013, 05:14 AM
It was a superb scene. But you cannot copy the whole scene. You need to modify and have some originality in whatever you make.
Dude....you wrote your full address in location ???

tinrisky
03-28-2013, 05:19 AM
Connor's soliloquy from Forsaken.

Assassin_M
03-28-2013, 05:20 AM
Haytham`s final Journal entry

LoyalACFan
03-28-2013, 05:32 AM

Exactly what I was going to say :p Unless that's some fictional address from a book/movie I'm unaware of.

Anyway, it would be cool to have a scene (only ONE scene, mind you) where you get your hands on a Piece of Eden and go head to head with someone else who has one. And yes, I know we had the Apple vs. the Staff in AC 2, but neither of them actually used them to their full potential in gameplay (Ezio just ghost-cloned himself and Rodrigo used the Staff like a normal spear). The POE's have lost a lot of their allure over the course of the games IMO, because they're seemingly ever-present, but we've never gotten to see them used to their full potential. A full-on battle between two POE wielders would reinvigorate them and remind players just how incredibly dangerous and valuable they are.

pirate1802
03-28-2013, 05:33 AM

:eek:

emperior
03-28-2013, 03:23 PM
I would love to play a mission where you kill Hitler.
Or a mission in The Great Purge where you have to try and survive the Templars, or where you escape from them.
Would also like to play as Brutus in Giulio Cesare's assassination.
They should have made some assassination missions with Desmond. Where he doesn't wear jeans (that are extremely unconfortable for free running) but he wears something comfortable, his signature hoodie and his equipped with two hidden blades, poison, silenced pistol (with limited ammo to not look like a soldier) and Rebecca helps him out with the UAV.
Not stupid Abstergo mission where enemies are equipped with knives. Would be awesome an infiltration in a big structure, with a big park, and you must not be spotted.
Someone may think it wouldn't be good, but IMO it would. And would give Desmond some glory. He has Altair, Ezio and Connor's ability. He is the best assassin ever.

Assassin_M
03-28-2013, 03:25 PM
Desmond is the best assassin ever.
highlight below..

He`s dead

MasterAssasin84
03-28-2013, 06:32 PM

in the words of Thomas Hickey " Dodgy Dodgy "

ACfan443
03-28-2013, 07:02 PM
A scene and mission in the time of the First Civilization..

This. I think it would be great in the form of a glyph/cluster iteration, where after you solve all the puzzles, the animus executes a fully playable mission in the first civ era which directly follows the events of AC2's truth video

LoyalACFan
03-28-2013, 11:23 PM
give Desmond some glory. He has Altair, Ezio and Connor's ability. He is the best assassin ever.

He must be. He destroyed Abstergo's HQ with just a combat knife... :rolleyes:

silvermercy
04-12-2013, 01:25 AM
A creepy mission. I think AC lacks creepy missions.

Like entering a room full of doll heads or skulls. lol The target hides between them and you get to find him by cracking/smashing some head dolls. Inside the creepy head dolls are also codes. And you have to crack them to find them. Some skulls contain explosives though and you have to be careful. So you need to break the skulls in a specific order... or boom!
(You also get a trophy for most smashed skulls. lol)

rob.davies2014
04-12-2013, 02:12 AM
I found some moments in the Lost Archive were creepy/unnerving and The Rifts in Brotherhood. The games could deffo do with more though.

I-Like-Pie45
04-12-2013, 02:25 AM
We need more artistic assassination missions with social stealth like...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgNt_oJnZpA