PDA

View Full Version : Another AC game announced... yaay (-_-)

d4st4n96
02-11-2013, 06:00 PM
Ok, so here's my problem with the Assassin's Creed Team...
WHY DO YOU KEEP ANNOUNCING GAMES?
2009 AC II
2010 AC Broterhood
2011 AC Revelations
2012 AC III
And now your making AC IV.....
Take a break Ubi, you won't loose you're AC fans, but you must continue what you've done :) :D
I mean, now your making 3 parts dlc's for ACIII, and you're also making an AC movie (but please, EPIC, not-like-PoP-movie)
PS: yeah yeah, if you want to reply about my BAD eng., stay away :)

hoodrat94
02-11-2013, 06:08 PM
Don't have any problem buying it every year, IF the game is good. Which hasn't been the case for the last one. I heard they actually have two team simultaneously on different AC games, if thats the case, a team is getting more that a year to make a game. It's win win for all, what do you say?

d4st4n96
02-11-2013, 06:17 PM
I know what do you mean,
Just... IDK...
You're right, let's leave this,
About the movie, I hope it's not MADE BY Disney.... (-_-) Pop movie s**ks

danierukun
02-11-2013, 08:28 PM
You just got one thing wrong.
The original main team for AC2 started working on AC3 immediately after they finished AC2.
Brotherhood and Revelations were made by a different team at Ubisoft Montreal.

So even though they released Brotherhood and Revelations, AC3 was in full development as soon as AC2 got released.

Anykeyer
02-12-2013, 05:56 AM
Another AC this year? *Yawn*. Big surprise...

Perk5
02-12-2013, 07:42 AM
AC4 huh? Might want to fix the severely screwed PC version of AC3 before you consider a sequel. Just a thought.

Ferrith
02-12-2013, 08:25 AM
AC4 huh? Might want to fix the severely screwed PC version of AC3 before you consider a sequel. Just a thought.
If you had read more threads you would know Ubisoft couldn't care less about PC versions and PC players alike.

Perk5
02-12-2013, 11:23 AM
I'm well aware of that. Which begs the question, why even bother releasing a sequel for PC? I sure as hell won't be buying it if AC3 is anything to go by.

d4st4n96
02-12-2013, 03:04 PM
No, AC IV is slated for April (?) 2014.... New character, new storyline... etc,etc...

d4st4n96
02-12-2013, 03:05 PM
If you had read more threads you would know Ubisoft couldn't care less about PC versions and PC players alike.
Don't forgot bro, 95-95% of us, are HACKERS/PIRATES...... (T_T)

Ferrith
02-12-2013, 10:50 PM
Don't forgot bro, 95-95% of us, are HACKERS/PIRATES...... (T_T)

This is utter CRAP! Even if they want to prove it they can't, because their calculations are completely fictional. Read the comments below the article to see what I mean:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2012/08/22/ubisoft-ceo-yves-guillemot-pc-gaming-piracy-levels-up-at-95/

hoodrat94
02-13-2013, 04:44 AM
This is utter CRAP! Even if they want to prove it they can't, because their calculations are completely fictional. Read the comments below the article to see what I mean:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2012/08/22/ubisoft-ceo-yves-guillemot-pc-gaming-piracy-levels-up-at-95/

Yves Guillemot is out of his mind, he made this up on the go. BUT he did say it, and i think he kinda believes it too. Why even bother releasing it on PC, if you think almost all the people will hack the game?

hoodrat94
02-13-2013, 04:47 AM
No matter what Watch Dogs is going to be my last shot. Wanted to play rainbow 6 patriots too, but they delayed the development indefinitely! Makes me sad!

Assassin_M
02-13-2013, 05:37 AM
PC sucks anyway...I mean, it`s going to die sooner or later. PC gaming is in many ways inferior to console gaming, the little remainder of life it has will not be all pinks and daisies..You people just have to accept it. Console gaming is superior to PC gaming..

Relax, Guys...Just a little Joke :P

hoodrat94
02-13-2013, 07:40 AM
Kinda sadly agree!

pirate1802
02-13-2013, 08:20 AM
Probably will be getting the next AC on a console so yea..

bye bye master race :(

x___Luffy___x
02-13-2013, 01:50 PM
Everybody has their likes or dislikes. for me pc gaming is the best.
i am a pc gamer and will always play on pc and i like it that way, BTW i have never played on a console and never will.

AjinkyaParuleka
02-13-2013, 02:20 PM
i am a pc gamer and will always play on pc and i like it that way, BTW i have never played on a console and never will.
this

pirate1802
02-13-2013, 02:27 PM
Kinda hard to be a dedicated PC player with us getting all the **** from pretty much everywhere. Plus if you stick to PC-only, you are missing out on many truly beautiful games.

x___Luffy___x
02-13-2013, 02:42 PM
Kinda hard to be a dedicated PC player with us getting all the **** from pretty much everywhere. Plus if you stick to PC-only, you are missing out on many truly beautiful games.

i also agree with you that there are some games that i like very much to play but are only on consoles like RDR , and some others not coming to my mind right now.... but i dont like playing on consoles.
i feel a game looks truly beautiful on a pc

pirate1802
02-13-2013, 02:56 PM
i feel a game looks truly beautiful on a pc

Only if it is properly optimized. I mean look at AC III. Such gorgeous graphics. But to what use? Who will admire the beauty of a game when it runs at 15 fps? I don't disagree with you, that is the reason PC is called the master race :P But the way the industry is going, what options do we have, if we still wanna play the games?

x___Luffy___x
02-13-2013, 03:23 PM
yes i agree ac3 is not optimised properly but i still loved it . i dont have much problem with the fps , i got 30 to 60 fps , so it was playable for me , but its not only about ac3 but all other games too.
every game looks better on pc.

Ferrith
02-13-2013, 03:35 PM

I completely agree. Let console fans to say whatever they want.

DisturbedJim83
02-13-2013, 03:40 PM
I have an X360 along with a custom games PC but I'd choose PC any day of the Year over console take Skyrim or COD and compare the graphical fidelity of the console versions to the PC and PC whoops its *** every time and better still we have mods like Blaze of Eventide http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fznDHs9JGPA so stick that in your PS/XB as to the Topic Ubisoft should stop right now and concentrate on fixing this steaming pile of junk they call AC3 before even thinking of making another game

lukash_1337
02-13-2013, 04:11 PM

Quoted For Truth

No Pad or any alternative controller will ever be a match to the keyboard with the mouse. The devs know this, and this is why they don't allow PC vs console MP matches. They know we'd crush the living hell out of the console players. We are too hardcore. We see their every mistake, every misstep, everything. We are the hardest group to be pleased. That is why they do not care about us that much. Piracy is just an excuse - we cannot be blamed for the actions of other people.

Assassin_M
02-13-2013, 07:27 PM
wtf ?? NO PC BUTTHURT FANBOYS ??? -_-

My attempt has failed -_-

damm it

x___Luffy___x
02-13-2013, 08:16 PM
wtf ?? NO PC BUTTHURT FANBOYS ??? -_-

My attempt has failed -_-

damm it

i saw your earlier post it also read "Relax, Guys...Just a little Joke :P"
:D

if you dont mind my asking , do you play on consoles or pc ?

Assassin_M
02-13-2013, 08:46 PM
i saw your earlier post it also read "Relax, Guys...Just a little Joke :P"

if you dont mind my asking , do you play on consoles or pc ?
Both...

I have Mafia II, AC II, AC I, Sleeping Dogs and GTA IV on PC

A lot of other games on PS3

But smart of you to see that little thing in my post:p

x___Luffy___x
02-13-2013, 10:55 PM
Both...

I have Mafia II, AC II, AC I, Sleeping Dogs and GTA IV on PC

A lot of other games on PS3

But smart of you to see that little thing in my post:p

i would not have seen it but i was going to reply with quote on your post , then i saw that , so then i knew that you were joking and i am glad i saw that then after that i just simply stated my opinion.

i never had a console, i started playing on pc only and just recently upgraded my whole pc.:D

Assassin_M
02-13-2013, 11:16 PM

i would not have seen it but i was going to reply with quote on your post , then i saw that , so then i knew that you were joking and i am glad i saw that then after that i just simply stated my opinion.

i never had a console, i started playing on pc only and just recently upgraded my whole pc.:D
I saw all the disappointed guys here, I said lets give em a nudge:p and we all saw how that went xD

I started on the Console then went on using PC AND console. I enjoy PC-exclusive games so much...Many of the City building, RPG and casual games are part of my childhood...So Yeah, I hold the PC pretty close to my heart:p

Also, congrats on your upgrade :D

x___Luffy___x
02-13-2013, 11:48 PM
I saw all the disappointed guys here, I said lets give em a nudge:p and we all saw how that went xD

I started on the Console then went on using PC AND console. I enjoy PC-exclusive games so much...Many of the City building, RPG and casual games are part of my childhood...So Yeah, I hold the PC pretty close to my heart:p

Also, congrats on your upgrade :D

;)

you re good , keep up the good work..... and thank u.