PDA

View Full Version : Far Cry 3 Multiplayer ISSUES Please HELP!!!!!

shaniboi7
02-11-2013, 02:55 AM
So in FAR CRY 3 ive updated to 1.04 but for some reason when playing multiplayer when the game needs to migrate a host i keep getting stuck in "host migration" screen. It just keeps loading but nothing happens i can actually move around and shoot but when i check the player list no one is in the game anymore its just me and im roaming around the map but the host migration screen is still there. When i try to quit it doesnt do anything im stuck there until i pull up task manager and exit the entire game. It does this almost every match and is driving me crazy. I have 100% connectivity and fast killer wireless 1103 i shouldnt be having these problems. Someone please help me i havent been able to game in a while.

RAPXTOR
02-11-2013, 08:37 AM
So in FAR CRY 3 ive updated to 1.04 but for some reason when playing multiplayer when the game needs to migrate a host i keep getting stuck in "host migration" screen. It just keeps loading but nothing happens i can actually move around and shoot but when i check the player list no one is in the game anymore its just me and im roaming around the map but the host migration screen is still there. When i try to quit it doesnt do anything im stuck there until i pull up task manager and exit the entire game. It does this almost every match and is driving me crazy. I have 100% connectivity and fast killer wireless 1103 i shouldnt be having these problems. Someone please help me i havent been able to game in a while.

Unfortunatly the problem is the game itself, when the game need to find a new host, you can try to stay connected only to Yellow/green ping games.

shaniboi7
02-11-2013, 05:47 PM
Unfortunatly the problem is the game itself, when the game need to find a new host, you can try to stay connected only to Yellow/green ping games.

So im guessing other people go through this same thing? How do i know if its a yellow/green ping game? Is it the server problem like it cant transfer everyone over or something its very annoying i have to exit the game every time.

GFE-Dutch
02-12-2013, 02:07 PM
Check your "eventvwr". You might find some problems there. I did. Makes a world of difference when they got solved.