PDA

View Full Version : My tip, save your in game cash.

Lupercus50
02-09-2013, 06:33 AM
I have no idea whether the devs meant this to happen, but "young" Connor is making a killing in my game, started a new session(save slot) to experiment with, so far young Connor has liberated 3 forts with no more than his fist and the stone tomahawk, even the deadliest enemies are easy at this level and I'm a ****e player in combat.

What's the point of the other weapons, I noticed in my other game I could switch between tomahawk and the best available sword and it made no difference, that's why I started the 2nd session to test out the theory, young Connor already has 20,000, and the only thing to really spend it on is consumables, but arrows have not proved a problem so far since my Connor hunts most animals with assassin attacks from trees.

Seems a lot in this game is rather pointless, a rack full of weapons that I have no need of, a ship that can go no where unless there is a mission.
Now don't get me wrong, these words are not in anger, in fact I'm quite enjoying the role of young Connor, but the wasted potential seems extremely outstanding.

Carmiel
02-09-2013, 06:49 AM
It's better to spend your money on guns and outfits. In my case, I buy the weapons for the look not for their benefits over other weapons since there are virtually none. Unless you talk about the guns which occasionally vary in terms of looks and how they shoot. Ofcourse once you master the crafting and shipping system you wont have to save money since money will be practically spewing out your pockets once you get naval imports

Lupercus50
02-09-2013, 09:43 AM
Outfits? why? they are just the same as the weapons, useless, just aesthetic, where is the armor upgrade system, the one that could get you defeated if you did not upgrade wisely.
oh yes, I forgot my favorite odd feature in this game, stealing horses, this is 17th century america, if they did not shoot you on sight for horse theft, they would have hanged you when they caught uo with you, horses were a very precious commodity back then in terms if transport and labour.

Lupercus50
02-09-2013, 11:31 AM
Want to have a laugh? take a fort bare handed, if successful your left with half a dozen soldiers running around saying things like "I don't want to die"; do not lower the flag until you've becime bored watching them.

AjinkyaParuleka
02-12-2013, 05:46 PM
Outfits? why? they are just the same as the weapons, useless, just aesthetic, where is the armor upgrade system, the one that could get you defeated if you did not upgrade wisely.
oh yes, I forgot my favorite odd feature in this game, stealing horses, this is 17th century america, if they did not shoot you on sight for horse theft, they would have hanged you when they caught uo with you, horses were a very precious commodity back then in terms if transport and labour.
correction:It's 18th century America.