PDA

View Full Version : Ben!

BeeMavrick559
02-08-2013, 03:27 PM
how about xbox players get the Arnold dlc. I hate to miss out on something. it was the same with brotherhood. im not sure about revelations. But I want them.

I-Like-Pie45
02-08-2013, 03:42 PM
You aren't missing out on much honestly.

The whole DLC is just 25-30 minutes max with cutscenes and walking around factored in and the missions themselves are just uninspired "tail this guy" or "kill these guys"

OSantaClownO
02-08-2013, 05:11 PM
You aren't missing out on much honestly.

The whole DLC is just 25-30 minutes max with cutscenes and walking around factored in and the missions themselves are just uninspired "tail this guy" or "kill these guys"

Yep, if you really want to know that's what happening (Spoilers) :
a. kill spies.
b. move items
c. get into that place
d. kill someone
e. chase him
f. found out that Arnold is the spy
g. fight for the safety of the place
and Arnold escapes.

BeeMavrick559
02-14-2013, 01:17 PM
For me it's mor historical facts I'm after. Like everywhere I go there's some old building tailed with secrets just waiting to be expounded upon. If the Templars are giving away information I really must decipher all I can to separate truth and lie even more so. Like the dlc only for pS 3 in brotherhood . I would have totally enjoyed the history lesson there.

pacmanate
02-14-2013, 01:36 PM
There is no historical anything. It takes you to a new area, but its basically a VERY VERY mini Frontier with a boathouse and some other crap. There is no outcome to the DLC, as the dude above me said, kill people, move boxes, chase a guy, and then Arnold escapes.

I wanted to at least kill him, would have given more meaning.

Locopells
02-14-2013, 03:10 PM
There's only two database entries, one about BA, and a newpaper article. Other then that, there's no more history info.