PDA

View Full Version : Make An MMO Pirate Ship Game

Trenixdecease
02-08-2013, 04:04 AM
I've never in my life experience such amazing ship mechanics in a game before. It was like a whole new game, one that I wish I could keep playing but unfortunately, I can't. I HIGHLY and STRONGLY advise you build a game with those ship features you used in Assassin's Creed III. It would make an such a superior online game and if not then at least make it a single player game dedicated to ship battles.

nerevarms
02-08-2013, 08:50 AM
I've never in my life experience such amazing ship mechanics in a game before. It was like a whole new game, one that I wish I could keep playing but unfortunately, I can't. I HIGHLY and STRONGLY advise you build a game with those ship features you used in Assassin's Creed III. It would make an such a superior online game and if not then at least make it a single player game dedicated to ship battles.

I would love this. I agree completely, the naval ship battles in ac3 SP were amazing. I would even go as far as saying that adding naval ship game modes (free for all and team mode equivalents to the current game modes) to the ac3 MP would be a good idea. I would definitely play them, and I am sure many others would too :).