PDA

View Full Version : New Battle of the Bulge Campaign.

jayarbro
01-16-2004, 08:07 AM
I already posted on the mission builders forum but I will post here as well.
I have completed a full historical campaign covering the 365th fighter group during the Battle of the Bulge flyind the P-47D-27. "The Hell Hawks" has 19 missions, skins & videos included. The only problem is that I can't find a place to post it.
It would appear that Mudmovers is not active and Extreme_One is having a problem with posting his @ Netwings because they can't handle the traffic. What can we do to solve this issue?
Maybe we would have more campaigns to fly if it was easier to make them available to everyone. How about a petition to Ubi to put campaigns in their download section?

jayarbro
01-16-2004, 08:07 AM
I already posted on the mission builders forum but I will post here as well.
I have completed a full historical campaign covering the 365th fighter group during the Battle of the Bulge flyind the P-47D-27. "The Hell Hawks" has 19 missions, skins & videos included. The only problem is that I can't find a place to post it.
It would appear that Mudmovers is not active and Extreme_One is having a problem with posting his @ Netwings because they can't handle the traffic. What can we do to solve this issue?
Maybe we would have more campaigns to fly if it was easier to make them available to everyone. How about a petition to Ubi to put campaigns in their download section?

SpinSpinSugar
01-16-2004, 08:14 AM
I can host it if you get it to me later today.

I'll be at home in about three hours for a short while, and can take it then. PM me if you're interested and have Messenger or other file transfer facility.

Cheers,

SSS

EDIT : actually, on reflection I've no idea how to use PM in the new forums, just post on here. Or tell me how to PM. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif