PDA

View Full Version : Yet another Game Breaking Bug? In Palace Kitchens.

Zwirrlibatz
02-06-2013, 10:34 AM
WITH SPOILERS OF COURSE!

Correct me if it was mentioned before but I haven't read anything anywhere about this so far:

I had to kill the doc and get his eye to open retina scanner doors. I died while killing the doc due to some gas tank zombie. So with my next character I went back to the kitchen. Doc lies dead there, I tear out his eye, open that door. I proceed to the flooded area, get Panacea, alarm goes off, I die trying to go back, next character, go get mission items again, make it back to safehouse and save game. So far so good.

But now the bug: Nothing else happens. Mission log still tells me to kill the doc although I have his eye and that Panacea thing and latter fact is crossed out (or through? whatever you say in english) in the mission log. Quit, reload save, go back to the kitchen, maybe doc resurrected and I can kill him again? No, he's still dead and game prompts me to get his eye out, although I already carry it with me. So I get his other eye, and his 3rd and 4th and probably his 69765478th too if I'd reload and come back again and again.

So I got the Panacea but the ending escape sequence doesn't start. Prepper stays mum, doesn't want to kick me out as I read he should by now. I assume the game's broken because I died the second I killed the doc in the first place.

Daku93
02-07-2013, 08:23 PM
Yes. Same problem here. Was reported once or twice. Doesn't seem to be that popular but I hope it gets fixed with the patch nonetheless.

Zwirrlibatz
02-08-2013, 09:31 AM
ah, glad to hear it's already been reported.

EMPTY6PACK
02-13-2013, 09:49 AM
I am also stuck in Palace kitchens, got the eye for the scanner, then on my way through the kitchens i got stuck somehow at a table,
couldnt move and then died, just fell through the floor..Now i cannot retrieve my old survivors Stuff because he is not there.