PDA

View Full Version : assassins creed season pass question.

Littleweasel
02-05-2013, 12:52 AM
im not sure if this has been answered before, but if a person bought the season pass will they be getting the washington dlc 1 week before other like the 1st dlc was?

Locopells
02-05-2013, 01:19 AM
In theory yes, but only if distribution works properly this time around...

cmrggamer
02-05-2013, 04:30 AM
I think one of the mods said that that statement only applied to the first DLC, and not that people would be getting all of them one week earlier. But I could be wrong.
I think PC users have been getting it a little late, though.

wapikas
02-05-2013, 01:48 PM
I bought this ****ed season pass. Downloading the battle hardened pack was waste of time and money. Nobody bought it so I can't play on the new maps. And this 3 part single player DLC is probably crap too. Too expensive and too pointless. They postponed the release of DLC so much that I am not sure I want it anymore. I had been better of spending it on dead space 3. Wish they had refund option.

AjinkyaParuleka
02-05-2013, 02:25 PM
I bought this ****ed season pass. Downloading the battle hardened pack was waste of time and money. Nobody bought it so I can't play on the new maps. And this 3 part single player DLC is probably crap too. Too expensive and too pointless. They postponed the release of DLC so much that I am not sure I want it anymore. I had been better of spending it on dead space 3. Wish they had refund option.
Oh!!!I did love to play that 3 part mission,with music!.

ZerOtodona
02-05-2013, 10:20 PM

I know what you mean, but King Washington's face meeting Connor's fist better be worth it.

Littleweasel
02-06-2013, 10:11 PM

the only issue i had with the season pass really was that they break the washington dlc into 3 part to make it seem like your getting a great deal 5 dlc's for 1 price but in reality your only getting 3. as for the battle hardened pack im on the xbox360 and i have had no problem playing the 3 new maps in wolf pack any ways, i really hate the competitive mp in assassins creed so i never play it. if your on the xbox360 and are still looking to play the new maps in wolf pack hit me with a message on live and i will play them with you.