PDA

View Full Version : @Ubi

Ox181e
02-03-2013, 10:50 PM
if you don't make a sequel i will freaking kill everyone!

is it just me or do each of the games always end when **** starts getting good? CMN! HURRY AND MAKE THE 4TH ONE SO I CAN SAVE THE WORLD ALREADY!!

Assassin_M
02-03-2013, 10:57 PM
Eh.....They don't work for you....settle down like a good human being and wait like everyone else...

And now we see why Ubi continues to release unfinished products too early.....

Ox181e
02-03-2013, 10:59 PM
Eh.....They don't work for you....settle down like a good human being and wait like everyone else...

And now we see why Ubi continues to release unfinished products too early.....

i don't want them to release it early, but stop ending it in such an awkward position haha. now i gotta wait another 4 years to find out how to save the world from that see through woman :P

Assassin_M
02-03-2013, 11:01 PM
i don't want them to release it early, but stop ending it in such an awkward position haha. now i gotta wait another 4 years to find out how to save the world from that see through woman :P
4 years ?? Hahahahahahahahahaha Oh oh......awhhhhh..oh thanks, that was just too funny....

Sincerely...Thanks

Ox181e
02-03-2013, 11:11 PM
4 years ?? Hahahahahahahahahaha Oh oh......awhhhhh..oh thanks, that was just too funny....

Sincerely...Thanks

AC2 was released in 2009, talking into account the little framework and about half a year they would have saved on AC3 by using most of AC2's stuff it took them about 3-4 years to make the sequel to AC2 (in my eyes anyway <direct sequel>) but i guess il sit here and rock quietly with my knife and AC flag and wait.

Assassin_M
02-03-2013, 11:14 PM
AC2 was released in 2009, talking into account the little framework and about half a year they would have saved on AC3 by using most of AC2's stuff it took them about 3-4 years to make the sequel to AC2 (in my eyes anyway <direct sequel>) but i guess il sit here and rock quietly with my knife and AC flag and wait.
The Jump from AC III to the next one more than likely wont be as big as AC I ---> or AC II ---> AC III

yearly releases are the norm for AC from now on, unless people stop buying the games because of bugs, removals of content and lack of polish....

Ox181e
02-03-2013, 11:24 PM
The Jump from AC III to the next one more than likely wont be as big as AC I ---> or AC II ---> AC III

yearly releases are the norm for AC from now on, unless people stop buying the games because of bugs, removals of content and lack of polish....

honostly idk how people complain of little bugs like graphical errors they missed. its an amazing story and if they actually took the time to get into the story and play it from the original AC1 then they would most likely enjoy it more and be able to understand the story more indepth. most of the people complaining are the ones who went... "Oo new game... BUY!... THIS IS ****, IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE" :/

Assassin_M
02-03-2013, 11:27 PM
honostly idk how people complain of little bugs like graphical errors they missed. its an amazing story and if they actually took the time to get into the story and play it from the original AC1 then they would most likely enjoy it more and be able to understand the story more indepth. most of the people complaining are the ones who went... "Oo new game... BUY!... THIS IS ****, IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE" :/
There was some other serious bugs that some players experienced. I was lucky enough to not experience ANY serious bugs. I agree it`s an amazing story, but to each his own and there are so many old school AC players who hated AC III, it`s not just new players....

Black_Widow9
02-04-2013, 12:49 AM
Your enthusiasm is greatly appreciated. However, please continue to participate in any of the previously created Topics regarding further AC games. ;)
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/662609