PDA

View Full Version : Next Assassins Creed [spoilers]

MILICIRINEJ
02-03-2013, 05:48 PM
Assassins Creed is as many saw end of story about Desmond and his ancestors. Desmond sacraficed his life to save planet. Juno is realised and that is end, or maybe not. I belive that no one wants end of Assassins Creed games. There is much more to be told, and done. So here is my vision of next Assassins Creed game. Desmond died but he told his father Rebeka and Shaun to rally all assassins and stop Juno. Next game would be MMO ( massive multiplayer online ) action game. Hundreds of assassins ( players ) would work together on same goal. Game should be splited on servers and each server should contain several locations, that would have many missions, some for solo players some for teamgame players. Melle fight should be little changed ( make it more difficult God **** it ! ), but dont forget some kind of range wepons ( just dont make TPS ). Assassins would be split in few categories: classical assassins, scout assassin, engineer assassin and support assassin ( feel free to add some new classes if you think you have some good ideas, or let cut it to thing fell free to change all ). Classical assassin would be like Ezio, Altair or Connor. So classic guys who can do assassinations and got solid arsenal of wepons. Engineer assassin would be charge for hacking, and creating new things. They would have poor arsenal of wepons but bunch of usefull gadgets ( smoke bombs for example ). Support assassins would be main source of help ( medicine, ammo... ). They would have wepons but only for self defence not for assassinations or big fights. Scout assassins would be used for spying. Solid arsenal of thing would be mark for this class. Now some of you probably have question: Why we need classes? We can just all pick same class and play like that. Whell you could but you would have problems. Lets see this on one example. You got mision to inflitrate in building and kill some one. 1. on scene come scout class. They would be master of disguise. They would enter in building, scout out for cameras, enemy location, targets location, and bunch other stuffs ( exits, hide spots.... ). After they report back on scene come engineer. He would create plan of attack and equipment for mission. Also they would be able to hack security cameras in building, open sealed doors..... After plan have been made classical assassin come on stage. His mission is to kill target, using gadgets and arsenal. But he will need help of other classes ( for example he need to pass cameras, he will have help of engineer class, he need to heal he will have help of support class.... ). And at end support class would be always close of classical assassin supporting him. Guard block way ? No problem. Support can make a diversion so that guard would come to investigate while real treat pass by. After good coordinating the target should be killed. Now, i know this is maybe not the best way of changes for next game but consider some of these ideas. Tree of skills should be universal. So even if you chose support class you can still have some engineer perks. Of course levels are classic thing in MMO so they would be here too.
This is just ide but i would be cool if it would maybe become real and we get Assassin Creed 4. :cool:

Black_Widow9
02-04-2013, 02:44 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums :D
Please make sure you post this here-
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/662609

AjinkyaParuleka
02-04-2013, 09:47 AM
Nice idea for an AC MMO Game,but you just dropped out the Templar!AC3.5a shouldn't be like this though SP is good enough,we want scripted gameplay,better optimization,less bugs+I still want history.There are dozens of chapters left.

Lupercus50
02-04-2013, 10:22 AM
Does this forum have a spoiler section? apparently not, two threads without spoiling warning, both giving away the ending, if I'm wrong in my assumption, then I am truly sorry, but I always though it netiquette to put *SPOILER* in the thread title?

Ferrith
02-04-2013, 10:59 AM
Does this forum have a spoiler section? apparently not, two threads without spoiling warning, both giving away the ending, if I'm wrong in my assumption, then I am truly sorry, but I always though it netiquette to put *SPOILER* in the thread title?
Yes, it should have a *SPOILERS* warning. Funny that moderators didn't point this out, or they didn't move the thread.

Assassins Creed is as many saw end of story about Desmond and his ancestors. Desmond sacraficed his life to save planet. Juno is realised and that is end, or maybe not. I belive that no one wants end of Assassins Creed games. There is much more to be told, and done. So here is my vision of next Assassins Creed game. Desmond died but he told his father Rebeka and Shaun to rally all assassins and stop Juno. Next game would be MMO ( massive multiplayer online ) action game. Hundreds of assassins ( players ) would work together on same goal. Game should be splited on servers and each server should contain several locations, that would have many missions, some for solo players some for teamgame players. Melle fight should be little changed ( make it more difficult God **** it ! ), but dont forget some kind of range wepons ( just dont make TPS ). Assassins would be split in few categories: classical assassins, scout assassin, engineer assassin and support assassin ( feel free to add some new classes if you think you have some good ideas, or let cut it to thing fell free to change all ). Classical assassin would be like Ezio, Altair or Connor. So classic guys who can do assassinations and got solid arsenal of wepons. Engineer assassin would be charge for hacking, and creating new things. They would have poor arsenal of wepons but bunch of usefull gadgets ( smoke bombs for example ). Support assassins would be main source of help ( medicine, ammo... ). They would have wepons but only for self defence not for assassinations or big fights. Scout assassins would be used for spying. Solid arsenal of thing would be mark for this class. Now some of you probably have question: Why we need classes? We can just all pick same class and play like that. Whell you could but you would have problems. Lets see this on one example. You got mision to inflitrate in building and kill some one. 1. on scene come scout class. They would be master of disguise. They would enter in building, scout out for cameras, enemy location, targets location, and bunch other stuffs ( exits, hide spots.... ). After they report back on scene come engineer. He would create plan of attack and equipment for mission. Also they would be able to hack security cameras in building, open sealed doors..... After plan have been made classical assassin come on stage. His mission is to kill target, using gadgets and arsenal. But he will need help of other classes ( for example he need to pass cameras, he will have help of engineer class, he need to heal he will have help of support class.... ). And at end support class would be always close of classical assassin supporting him. Guard block way ? No problem. Support can make a diversion so that guard would come to investigate while real treat pass by. After good coordinating the target should be killed. Now, i know this is maybe not the best way of changes for next game but consider some of these ideas. Tree of skills should be universal. So even if you chose support class you can still have some engineer perks. Of course levels are classic thing in MMO so they would be here too.
This is just ide but i would be cool if it would maybe become real and we get Assassin Creed 4. http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20120411.419/images/smilies/cool.png

You should learn to use paragraphs. Very few will go through a wall text and be happy with it.
Additionally, you should have added a SPOILERS warning, or avoided tell us from the very first lines how the game ends. There are still people who haven't finished it, or haven't bought the game yet.

MT4K
02-04-2013, 11:30 AM
Not that it excuses it of course, but i'd think a thread about "the next assassin's creed" would be obvious spoilers? I mean what is the point in talking about the possible next game if you haven't finished the last one? Most topics made about such things would be referring to story elements and where things will go from where the last game left off.

I'll add a spoiler warning though since it should have one really.

Ferrith
02-04-2013, 11:38 AM
Not that it excuses it of course, but i'd think a thread about "the next assassin's creed" would be obvious spoilers? I mean what is the point in talking about the possible next game if you haven't finished the last one? Most topics made about such things would be referring to story elements and where things will go from where the last game left off.

I'll add a spoiler warning though.
A general title like "The next Assassin's Creed" could refer to anything, from one's personal opinion to some news from Devs one read somewhere. So, no, the title alone does not imply spoilers per se. Thank you, though, for adding a *spoilers* warning.

MT4K
02-04-2013, 11:44 AM
A general title like "The next Assassin's Creed" could refer to anything, from one's personal opinion to some news from Devs one read somewhere. So, no, the title alone does not imply spoilers per se. Thank you, though, for adding a *spoilers* warning.

Hmm fair enough. You're welcome though either way. I think the general assumption tends to be that because the game has been out for a few months now that a majority of people who will play it have played it already. Not a good assumption to have sure but i think it happens anyway :p.

If only the forum had a proper spoiler system instead to hide spoiler text... hint hint... (I've requested such a thing a few times in the past lol). Sure threads would probably still should be marked, But it would help a lot i'd think still for those who forget about tagging the thread itself or when in another thread :p.