PDA

View Full Version : I'm Done With Ubisoft Till Assassins Creed 4[Spoilers]

sasukeuchiha50
02-02-2013, 02:56 AM
Since, Desmond died and Juno is released what are they going to do now? Who is going to take over the Animus? What about the Pieces of Eden? What about Juno? What about the Assassins? Call me when Assassins Creed 4 is leaked and I don't care about Prince of Persia.

Assassin_M
02-02-2013, 02:57 AM
Okay ??

that was rather pointless

Legendz54
02-02-2013, 02:59 AM
Ok....

Gi1t
02-02-2013, 03:03 AM
Okay ??that was rather pointlessPointless indeed. What exactly is the point? That Ubisoft should drop everything to suit one person's personal prefrence? That it's pointless to even try to do anything other than cranking out the next AC game? I've been done wiht Ubisoft's games BECAUSE they stopped making Prince of Persia; it wouldn't have been fair for them to drop the projects they made since I lost interest just becuase of me, would it?

sasukeuchiha50
02-02-2013, 03:08 AM
Pointless indeed. What exactly is the point? That Ubisoft should drop everything to suit one person's personal prefrence? That it's pointless to even try to do anything other than cranking out the next AC game? I've been done wiht Ubisoft's games BECAUSE they stopped making Prince of Persia; it wouldn't have been fair for them to drop the projects they made since I lost interest just becuase of me, would it?
I'll agree it was. Ubisoft can do whatever they want I'll just wait for the new AC.

Assassin_M
02-02-2013, 03:44 AM
I'll just wait for the new AC.
Like Everyone else then ?:p:rolleyes:

AdamPearce
02-02-2013, 04:21 AM
The Assassins will go back into the Animus to find the piece of Eden that Eve used to fight Juno.

I think resumed pretty well what could (would?) happen.

Assassin_M
02-02-2013, 04:23 AM
The Assassins will go back into the Animus to find the piece of Eden that Eve used to fight Juno.

I think resumed pretty well what could (would?) happen.
Do not state things as fact. We do not know what will happen. Nothing was announced...

AdamPearce
02-02-2013, 05:53 AM
I was joking huh, I just take back the elements of the first post and create a story. :o)

AntiChrist7
02-02-2013, 02:42 PM
Thi thread is like a broken pencil...

pointless

FrankieSatt
02-02-2013, 02:57 PM
ACIII was very poorly written as far as Desmond's story line and the ending was the worst I've seen in the games I've played. I'm personally hoping they don't even bother with AC IV because I personally don't know how they can come up with a credible story line that actually fits within the story they just ended.

Desmond died, the world is saved, leave it at that instead of bastardizing the series by trying to come up with a lame story line that will give us a reason to use the Animus and another ancestor. There is no reason to use the animus anymore, there is no reason for another ancestor, there is no reason for AC IV.

lothario-da-be
02-02-2013, 06:52 PM
Wat if i told you, the next pop is in the ac universe?

Assassin_M
02-02-2013, 08:34 PM
no reason to use the animus anymore, there is no reason for another ancestor, there is no reason for AC IV.
don't buy it then...

It`s not everyone`s fault that your brain is too slow to come up with something decent to speculate about....The new storyline, new protagonist, new reason to enter Animus...

Gi1t
02-02-2013, 09:31 PM
ACIII was very poorly written as far as Desmond's story line and the ending was the worst I've seen in the games I've played. I'm personally hoping they don't even bother with AC IV because I personally don't know how they can come up with a credible story line that actually fits within the story they just ended.Desmond died, the world is saved, leave it at that instead of bastardizing the series by trying to come up with a lame story line that will give us a reason to use the Animus and another ancestor. There is no reason to use the animus anymore, there is no reason for another ancestor, there is no reason for AC IV.Actually, any remaining elements of the Templar order would be a reason for the conflict to continue. It wouldn't necessarily have to be right after AC3. In fact, it doesn't even have to be AFTER it at all. It's not necessarily a good thing, but it's hard to ignore that it's pretty easy to generate some excuse to continue with more games in a given universe. Plenty of franchises don't even have direct connection between games. The argument ot be made is whether or not the reason to continue is a good idea or a cheap excuse. I think the best option would be to go with a relatively new and unrelated AC storyline next time.

FrankieSatt
02-02-2013, 11:59 PM
Actually, any remaining elements of the Templar order would be a reason for the conflict to continue. It wouldn't necessarily have to be right after AC3. In fact, it doesn't even have to be AFTER it at all. It's not necessarily a good thing, but it's hard to ignore that it's pretty easy to generate some excuse to continue with more games in a given universe. Plenty of franchises don't even have direct connection between games. The argument ot be made is whether or not the reason to continue is a good idea or a cheap excuse. I think the best option would be to go with a relatively new and unrelated AC storyline next time.

I could see a prequel working before I see an AC game after ACIII. I guess my problem is that the series has been dragged out so long because of the Desmond story line that anything without the animus or Desmond just isn't very interesting.

I'm just giving my opinion of why I don't see an AC IV being worth playing. If others on the forum want to be pissed off because of my opinion, that is there problem.

pacmanate
02-03-2013, 12:01 AM
Okay ??

that was rather pointless

LOL /thread.

Your post just summed this up nicely hahahha. I lol'ed.

TheBearJew32
02-03-2013, 06:34 AM
Thi thread is like a broken pencil...

pointless
BA BUM TSSSSS. MY TURN!
this thread is like a barn...

full of horseDOODY

Assassin_M
02-03-2013, 06:41 AM
BA BUM TSSSSS. MY TURN!
this thread is like a barn...

full of horseDOODY
Doody ?

TheBearJew32
02-03-2013, 06:59 AM
i thought it would be more appropriate than to say a wirty dord. would you rather me say turds? double turds! "watch your mouth splaulding" "sorry grandpa i forgot" (caddyshack anyone?) i

Assassin_M
02-03-2013, 07:04 AM
i thought it would be more appropriate than to say a wirty dord. would you rather me say turds? double turds! "watch your mouth splaulding" "sorry grandpa i forgot" (caddyshack anyone?) i

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0JSUqK_Jh0

TheBearJew32
02-03-2013, 07:10 AM
i heard double D was a chick...is that true?

Assassin_M
02-03-2013, 07:12 AM
i heard double D was a chick...is that true?
Course not :O

I thought he was when I was a kid xD

I kept on guard for when they refer to him....I wanted to hear "He" "His" "Him" and thankfully, I heard it :p

he`s a guy.....a wuss, but a guy nonetheless xD

Gi1t
02-03-2013, 07:22 AM
i heard double D was a chick...is that true?Maybe they were referring to the person who did the voice.

Spider_Sith9
02-03-2013, 08:35 AM
Maybe they were referring to the person who did the voice.
Samuel Vincent is a guy. He also voiced Lotton in Black Lagoon.

Assassin_M
02-03-2013, 08:42 AM
Samuel Vincent is a guy. He also voiced Lotton in Black Lagoon.
So you do have a brain after all :p

See ?? All you had to do was dig....and now you finally found your brain:D