PDA

View Full Version : Cannot draw pistol in Assassin's Creed III

TwentySixT
02-02-2013, 12:28 AM
Forgive me for this question, but how do you make the character draw his pistol? (what steps or sequence do you use?) I have punched just about every combination I can think of and he still doesn't get his pistol out. Incidentally, this is the PC version if it makes a difference. Thanks in advance.

Felix-Vivo
02-02-2013, 12:56 AM
In general or in a specific mission? Are you playing as Haytham? There is a part in Haytham's levels where I had this problem, after meeting up with Hickey I believe, where you are trying to shoot barrels of powder. If that's where you are, look for a guy standing high up and the right. Aim at him and you should be able to draw and shoot. Not sure what the PC controls are though...

Hope this was somewhat helpful!

Assassin_M
02-02-2013, 01:14 AM
You cannot "draw" the Pistols without aiming at something....You have to lock on a target (Or be close enough to it) THEN choose the Gun and press the tool button

sawas2015
01-04-2015, 10:18 AM
In general or in a specific mission? Are you playing as Haytham? There is a part in Haytham's levels where I had this problem, after meeting up with Hickey I believe, where you are trying to shoot barrels of powder. If that's where you are, look for a guy standing high up and the right. Aim at him and you should be able to draw and shoot. Not sure what the PC controls are though...

Hope this was somewhat helpful!

you must aim then press A to shoot barrels

VoldR
01-04-2015, 10:25 AM
I just realised I haven't used a pistol in AC3...

Unless the mission says so.