PDA

View Full Version : How cool would this be? not going to happen of course but still

the_atm
02-01-2013, 09:28 PM
So I was watching sherlockholmes and I got thinking... how cool would it be if during a doulbe counter kill it went all slow-mo and Connor walked through the steps like in the movie?

Now obviously that's not going to happen, it would get annoying but just think of how cool that would have been for a trailer for the new combat system, starts off with him slowly deflecting the muskets than... well what ever, It would have been sweet.

And if it were to be put in game, which is for sure not going to happen, I think it would be a chance system, like maybe a 10% chance of it happening only at the end of combat.

thoughts?

Nader-Abudiix
02-01-2013, 09:32 PM
that would be super bad *** :D i loved those moments in sherlock holmes movies

Gi1t
02-01-2013, 11:31 PM
It would certainly be an interesting way to handle the conclusion to a fight or perhaps a cutscene fight that wouldn't really fit as an in-game fight (ex: he's fighting someone who's obviously not nearly as good as him). I'm not in favor of probability in action games though; I think it ought to be something you trigger yourself rather than relying on chance.But whatever you do, remember: You must not, under any circumstances venture out onto the moor alone at night! ;D