PDA

View Full Version : A Request

MiamiEagle
09-21-2004, 09:27 AM
I love your program. It has increase my enjoyment in this Hobby. I want to thank you for bring us the Easteren Front and now the Pacific Theater. Without FB there would not be any Simulator representing the Eastern Front.
The Pacific Theater has had only one program dedicated to it, CFS2. Its was time some else try it out. It was way overdue. I like your flight models very much. I apreciate your fine work and the countless hours you and your group must of spend trying to give the us best flight models in the market. Now I do have some cronstructive critisism on your program.
Your Scenery are spectacular when in comes to color and clarity. But they look more like fine paint than reality. Something has to be done about that. It did improve a bit with the ACE addon but not enough. Its also to repeticious. Your clouds are spectacular and beautiful but not very danymic looking. They almost always look the same and they do not seem to bee moving at all. Only when you fly through them that you get the feeling of virtual reality.
Your sound base is good. It also has short commings. Your AAA sound is very poor. It needs to improve dramatically. Another issue is that youn can hardly heard the other planes engine while you fly in formation. When a enemy fly by you in combat you can bearly hear his engine sound as he passes by.
Your comunication ability while better than CFS series it still not as good as EAW. Now that amazing to me. A game thats Six year old and still has the best communition ability of any flight Simulator of today. I hope you improve on that area. I would like to able to communicate not only with my squadron but also with the other squadrons in a simulated combat area. It would be nice once in while to change the frequency and hear the enemy while the fight is going on.
It would bee nice not only to keep the personal score but also the score of my squadron member and maybe of others after each combat mission.
My last request and most important to me . You must increase the clarity vision ability from your cockpit as to able to see and identify your enemy within acceptable distance and not have to use the Id Icon while fighting. Thats to me is very annoying. I have stop using them in the CFS series for years. I now you can Fix this problem. Other wise I like your program very much. Others have bought it from my reconmendation. So keep producing them.You and your budies have made a great product. This critisism have bee made in order to improve the Hobby I love.

MiamiEagle
09-21-2004, 09:27 AM
I love your program. It has increase my enjoyment in this Hobby. I want to thank you for bring us the Easteren Front and now the Pacific Theater. Without FB there would not be any Simulator representing the Eastern Front.
The Pacific Theater has had only one program dedicated to it, CFS2. Its was time some else try it out. It was way overdue. I like your flight models very much. I apreciate your fine work and the countless hours you and your group must of spend trying to give the us best flight models in the market. Now I do have some cronstructive critisism on your program.
Your Scenery are spectacular when in comes to color and clarity. But they look more like fine paint than reality. Something has to be done about that. It did improve a bit with the ACE addon but not enough. Its also to repeticious. Your clouds are spectacular and beautiful but not very danymic looking. They almost always look the same and they do not seem to bee moving at all. Only when you fly through them that you get the feeling of virtual reality.
Your sound base is good. It also has short commings. Your AAA sound is very poor. It needs to improve dramatically. Another issue is that youn can hardly heard the other planes engine while you fly in formation. When a enemy fly by you in combat you can bearly hear his engine sound as he passes by.
Your comunication ability while better than CFS series it still not as good as EAW. Now that amazing to me. A game thats Six year old and still has the best communition ability of any flight Simulator of today. I hope you improve on that area. I would like to able to communicate not only with my squadron but also with the other squadrons in a simulated combat area. It would be nice once in while to change the frequency and hear the enemy while the fight is going on.
It would bee nice not only to keep the personal score but also the score of my squadron member and maybe of others after each combat mission.
My last request and most important to me . You must increase the clarity vision ability from your cockpit as to able to see and identify your enemy within acceptable distance and not have to use the Id Icon while fighting. Thats to me is very annoying. I have stop using them in the CFS series for years. I now you can Fix this problem. Other wise I like your program very much. Others have bought it from my reconmendation. So keep producing them.You and your budies have made a great product. This critisism have bee made in order to improve the Hobby I love.