PDA

View Full Version : How Connor, how?

da94il
01-28-2013, 10:27 PM
Hey,

In the end of the mission ``A Boorish Man`` Connor says:
``They have to die, don't they? All of them. Even my father`` while seeing on the picture of this father.

As I recall it, Connor has never seen or heard from Haythem.
So how does Connor know how his father look like? ;)

Assassin_M
01-29-2013, 12:38 AM
His Mother Told him. She told him he was a Templar as well...

Kytr
01-30-2013, 01:01 AM
Before he turned 10? and without any picture to show what he looked like? Nope this is a hole in the story.

Assassin_M
01-30-2013, 04:38 AM
Before he turned 10? and without any picture to show what he looked like? Nope this is a hole in the story.
Assertive type of chap aint ya ?

Connor knew English when he was 5, i dunno what they told you about the Human brain at 5, but It`s pretty well developed and can take in a bunch of information easily. You know...Info such as...Your Father`s name was Haytham, he was a Templar....Achilles told him about the Templars, Connor knew about them before, showed him his father`s picture (Which has "HAYTHAM" written underneath it) and that`s how he knew his father...

In short....pay attention to the Story details and Cutscenes....Also, read the Novel

FirestarLuva
01-30-2013, 10:32 PM
At the beginning of sequence 4 where you see Ziio in the white room talking about Haytham, Connor's birth, how he looked like him, the Templars, etc. That's actually young Connor reading those lines from her journal. You can see how he hides the book when Ziio comes in. I'm sure that scene wasn't there for no reason. :3

OmegaRomik
01-31-2013, 09:01 PM
And also, Conner isnt dumb so he pretty much could have guessed who his father was, maybe the one that looks like him?

spink00
02-04-2013, 02:58 AM
That village had no mirrors
How is this possible?

Did he... touch his face?

cmrggamer
02-04-2013, 04:01 PM
That village had no mirrors
How is this possible?

Did he... touch his face?

Reflections in water? Possibly?
But as everyone has said, Ziio told him about Haytham but so did Achilles--although, Ubi completely cut out the scene where Achilles tells him the history of the Assassin's and Templars.

ZerOtodona
02-05-2013, 09:52 PM
Assertive type of chap aint ya ?

Connor knew English when he was 5, i dunno what they told you about the Human brain at 5, but It`s pretty well developed and can take in a bunch of information easily. You know...Info such as...Your Father`s name was Haytham, he was a Templar....Achilles told him about the Templars, Connor knew about them before, showed him his father`s picture (Which has "HAYTHAM" written underneath it) and that`s how he knew his father...

In short....pay attention to the Story details and Cutscenes....Also, read the Novel

Sometime I wonder why Connor had any feelings at all for his father. Whenever Haytham was brought up Connor seemed so sad. Maybe it was just longing to be with his parent? I mean even after reading the novel, I noticed Haytham seemed to have the same longing as Connor. Also in truth, I believe that neither men wish to have fought each other. Was there a theme not full stated in this game? Yes and it was those tied by blood still love each other. Or something like that I guess.