PDA

View Full Version : The Illuminati is real and still here, but not in the way you think/you've been told.

Seek-truth
01-28-2013, 02:20 PM
http://armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/

http://armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/The-Illuminati%28903482%29.htm

http://armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/The-Strangest-Truth%281413675%29.htm

http://armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/The-Old-World-Order%281025563%29.htm

http://armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/How-to-Become-God%28720120%29.htm

They are liberators, the opposite of what we've been told.

The illuminated ones.

(according to this website ofcourse).

roostersrule2
01-28-2013, 02:31 PM
The Liberation of Roma has begun.

Seek-truth
01-28-2013, 02:34 PM
" They work in the dark to serve the light"

RinoTheBouncer
01-28-2013, 03:25 PM
So you're basically saying that the Illuminati = The Assassins rather than The Templars? I don't think so, because I know that the Assassins do some killings for the greater good but they're usual not this wealthy nor they cover-up reality like the illuminati do. On the other hand, I have read those articles you provided above before and similar ones to those above as well and they do picture them to have good intentions but I'm unsure what to believe as I'm not sure how credible is the one claiming to have made this "interview".

I do believe they exist, I firmly believe that but just not in the image of the saviors specially if it's true that they control every government, because from what I see so far, governments do no good to their people, no exceptions.

SaintPerkele
01-28-2013, 03:51 PM
Why does this forum keep attracking conspiracy theorists? Forget it, silly me to ask.

kuled2012
01-28-2013, 04:02 PM
Why are conspiracy websites all with black backgrounds (not looking at you ubi)

montagemik
01-28-2013, 05:15 PM
Why do these conspiracy wack jobs think anyone on a videogame forum actually cares ??

Seek-truth
01-28-2013, 05:54 PM
Why don't you guys read first before making your own conclusions? Do you like your own bubble of "reality" too much?

They are actually debunking many conspiracy theories on that website, like the 9/11 conspiracy for example.

http://armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/911-Revisited%281871863%29.htm

Remember the declaration of rights that was hinted at at the end of AC:Brotherhood while the next AC game didn't take place in the French revolution?
Look at the top.

http://nl.images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=A0PDoSx0rgZRoCUAvIR1KAx.;_ylu=X3oDMTBlMT Q4cGxyBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1n?back=http%3A%2F%2Fnl.im ages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Ddecl aration%2Bof%2Brights%26ei%3Dutf-8%26fr%3Daltavista%26fr2%3Dsfp%26tab%3Dorganic%26r i%3D1&w=566&h=760&imgurl=www.humanrights.com%2Fsites%2Fdefault%2Ffil es%2Fdeclaration_of_rights_0.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fanswers.yahoo.com%2Fquestion%2Fi ndex%3Fqid%3D20101230142529AAka98q&size=231.6+KB&name=The+%3Cb%3EDeclaration+of+%3C%2Fb%3EThe+%3Cb% 3ERights+of+%3C%2Fb%3EMan%3A+http%3A%2F%2Fwww.huma nrights.com+...&p=declaration+of+rights&oid=88831cae19b6015c746f65789e83ea1f&fr2=sfp&fr=altavista&tt=The%2B%253Cb%253EDeclaration%2Bof%2B%253C%252Fb %253EThe%2B%253Cb%253ERights%2Bof%2B%253C%252Fb%25 3EMan%253A%2Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.humanrights.co m%2B...&b=0&ni=21&no=1&ts=&tab=organic&sigr=121g41pk9&sigb=13m251ptb&sigi=1233cgnf3&.crumb=Ip0ZzvG/2bQ

pacmanate
01-28-2013, 05:57 PM
Everyone go get a coffee.

montagemik
01-28-2013, 05:59 PM
Why don't you guys read first before making your own conclusions? Do you like your own bubble of "reality" too much?

They are actually debunking many conspiracy theories on that website, like the 9/11 conspiracy for example.

http://armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/911-Revisited(1871863).htm

http://www.google.nl/imgres?num=10&hl=nl&tbo=d&biw=1612&bih=921&tbm=isch&tbnid=5hvkvg2R_IfysM:&imgrefurl=http://www.humanrights.com/what-are-human-rights/brief-history/declaration-of-human-rights.html&docid=e8n5jGr43uY3WM&imgurl=http://www.humanrights.com/sites/default/files/declaration_of_rights_0.jpg&w=566&h=760&ei=e60GUffSBcPetAbFsYEg&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=276&sig=107090943298149596817&page=1&tbnh=148&tbnw=103&start=0&ndsp=55&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:0,i:100&tx=67&ty=54

Remember the bill of rights? That was hinted at at the end of AC:Brotherhood?
Look at the top.

Look at my face ...........Do you see any concern ??

Seek-truth
01-28-2013, 06:04 PM
Look at my face ...........Do you see any concern ??

You shouldn't be concerned at all.
It's quite positive news actually.
Many interesting and thought provoking articles too.

The declaration of rights was a step in the good direction for humankind.

montagemik
01-28-2013, 06:07 PM
You shouldn't be concerned at all.
It's quite positive news actually.
Many interesting and thought provoking articles too.

The declaration of rights was a step in the good direction for humankind.

Awesome - You've provoked a few thoughts already ............But that's as much as i'm permitted to say .

Seek-truth
01-28-2013, 06:09 PM
Awesome - You've provoked a few thoughts already ............But that's as much as i'm permitted to say .

critical thinking. I like that :)

Seek-truth
01-28-2013, 06:18 PM
So what if they're really a secret society fighting the rich elite to free humanity?
When you look at the different articles it becomes clear that they have a lot of spiritual knowledge.
Knowledge modern-day science hasn't even touched on or taken in consideration.

They are talking a lot about mankind's inner god. Something that has been taken away from us through elite power structures and religion.

itsamea-mario
01-28-2013, 08:23 PM
Goddammit Filosoof, bugger off.

ACfan443
01-28-2013, 09:00 PM
Go away. I'm sick of hearing about the illuminati, it's everywhere! :mad:

RinoTheBouncer
01-28-2013, 10:15 PM
I guess it's better for everyone to either stay on topic or just leave. It's no disrespect to anybody but this is basic forum etiquette. If you're not concerned or don't care about the illuminati, I'm sure there are thousands of other threads that might grab your interest.

Lass4r
01-28-2013, 10:43 PM
Right, I find it kinda hard to believe that this secret organisation sucks so much at being secret. Everyone knows who the Illuminati are, there's been movies made about them... I just think people want to explain corruption in government with some kind of big conspiracy because we can't face the fact that it's individual humans who are faulted. All of them. If we start to think everything is a big conspiracy then it might be a self-fulfilling prophecy.

pacmanate
01-28-2013, 11:28 PM
I believe in the Illuminati. I just don't want to talk about it.

RinoTheBouncer
01-28-2013, 11:29 PM
Right, I find it kinda hard to believe that this secret organisation sucks so much at being secret. Everyone knows who the Illuminati are, there's been movies made about them... I just think people want to explain corruption in government with some kind of big conspiracy because we can't face the fact that it's individual humans who are faulted. All of them. If we start to think everything is a big conspiracy then it might be a self-fulfilling prophecy.

You can say: "Hey, you know me? I'm the killer, I'm dangerous" and everybody will laugh at you for saying that while in fact you're the killer and just making a joke out of it to make it less believable.

TheHumanTowel
01-29-2013, 12:38 AM
I lost my bus ticket last week. I think the Illuminati were behind it. Wake up sheeple!

Seek-truth
01-29-2013, 01:49 AM
people, if you don't have any interest in this information, just leave. No problem at all.
I'm just putting the information on here for the people that are interested.

At least read some articles before you take part in the discussion.
Maybe you can come up with some valid critical thought instead of this brainless bashing. :)

Thanks.

Seek-truth
01-29-2013, 01:55 AM

So what if the "old world order" elite is actually slandering the illuminati with silly conspiracy theories like they're some kind of reptillian alien race?
That way they confuse the masses and critical thinkers.

TheHumanTowel
01-29-2013, 02:22 AM
people, if you don't have any interest in this information, just leave. No problem at all.

Maybe you can come up with some valid critical thought instead of this brainless bashing. :)

Thanks.
Filosoof why don't you just go back to your old account instead of making new ones every two weeks and posting these stupid off-topic threads?

Sushiglutton
01-29-2013, 02:23 AM
Filosoof why don't you just go back to your old account instead of making new ones every two weeks and posting these stupid off-topic threads?

You are trying to prevent him from posting? That must mean that....:confused:....... YOU ARE ILLUMINATI :eek::eek::eek:!!!!

TheHumanTowel
01-29-2013, 02:26 AM
You are trying to prevent him from posting? That must mean that....:confused:....... YOU ARE ILLUMINATI :eek::eek::eek:!!!!
You realise I can never let you leave this thread. You know too much.

montagemik
01-29-2013, 04:09 AM

Thanks.

IF people are interested in watching hours of conspiracy theory footage or reading reams of info on the subject .............Then i'm fairly confident they know how to operate an internet SEARCH engine & look up encyclopedias worth of Info on that subject .

If you think a videogame forum is the optimum place to SPREAD THE ENLIGHTENMENT ...............oooops ( Sorry the forum system of control forbids me from stating more truth )

Seek-truth
01-29-2013, 05:52 AM
So what are your guys thoughts on the declaration of rights?
What about the illuminati logo and a queen or elite person in the left corner with a broken chain?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NN5Ujcm8nBw/TndGmNGMQbI/AAAAAAAAAuE/ZRT4vif2ndg/s1600/declaration_of_human_rights.jpg

What if they had a huge stake in the outcome with revolutions (including the French revolution)?
I think i'll do some more research on this later.

This topic is actually very on-topic because all this stuff is featured in Assassin's creed.

And btw, i don't consider myself a "conspiracy theorist". I consider myself a critical thinking human being, that doesn't believe everything he's been told, especially not in this kinda world. :) I search for information and don't let my ego take over. That way i'm always open for new information, even if it's controversial information or information that makes me question my own "reality".

Hint hint.

Assassin_M
01-29-2013, 05:54 AM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NN5Ujcm8nBw/TndGmNGMQbI/AAAAAAAAAuE/ZRT4vif2ndg/s1600/declaration_of_human_rights.jpg
Pretty Angel, De Filosoof

Seek-truth
01-29-2013, 06:15 AM
Pretty Angel, De Filosoof

My exact same thoughts, Al Shaula.

Assassin_M
01-29-2013, 06:44 AM
My exact same thoughts, Al Shaula.
You Mad, bruh ?

Seek-truth
01-29-2013, 06:48 AM
You Mad, bruh ?

nah, i'm feeling pretty good actually!! Thanks for asking! :)

montagemik
01-29-2013, 06:52 AM
What about the illuminati logo and a queen or elite person in the left corner with a broken chain?

What if they had a huge stake in the outcome with revolutions (including the French revolution)?
I think i'll do some more research on this later.

This topic is actually very on-topic because all this stuff is featured in Assassin's creed.

And btw, i don't consider myself a "conspiracy theorist". I consider myself a critical thinking human being, that doesn't believe everything he's been told, especially not in this kinda world. :) I search for information and don't let my ego take over. That way i'm always open for new information, even if it's controversial information or information that makes me question my own "reality".

Hint hint.

This topic is VERY OUTDATED - That was covered & discussed around 12 months or so ago .

As for my personal thoughts on this ..................... I've more interest in the Blackpool Illuminations than the Illuminati .

If they're controlling the world = Best of luck to them
If they're saving the world = They're doing a dang poor job of it .

In short - I couldn't care less what they're doing & you'd have more credibility if you didn't create multiple accounts to enlighten the rest of us . HINT HINT :rolleyes:

Assassin_M
01-29-2013, 06:55 AM
nah, i'm feeling pretty good actually!! Thanks for asking! :)
Nice to know:)

Seek-truth
01-29-2013, 07:01 AM
This topic is VERY OUTDATED - That was covered & discussed around 12 months or so ago .

As for my personal thoughts on this ..................... I've more interest in the Blackpool Illuminations than the Illuminati .

If they're controlling the world = Best of luck to them
If they're saving the world = They're doing a dang poor job of it .

In short - I couldn't care less what they're doing & you'd have more credibility if you didn't create multiple accounts to enlighten the rest of us . HINT HINT :rolleyes:

That's great! :D Because i'm not asking you to care what's going on in the world. That's your own choice my friend.
But why do you keep posting in this thread if you couldn't care less?
There are a lot of other interesting discussions going on with "on-topic" threads on the first page. ;)

Seek-truth
01-29-2013, 07:03 AM
Nice to know:)

And how are you today my good sir?

Assassin_M
01-29-2013, 07:10 AM
And how are you today my good sir?
I`m fine, Thank You. Mighty kind of you to ask, sir:)

montagemik
01-29-2013, 07:27 AM
That's great! :D Because i'm not asking you to care what's going on in the world. That's your own choice my friend.
But why do you keep posting in this thread if you couldn't care less?
There are a lot of other interesting discussions going on with "on-topic" threads on the first page. ;)

I'm seeking the Truth - Why do you keep making new accounts to SPAM the same topics every few weeks ?

Seek-truth
01-29-2013, 02:40 PM
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/397579_10151327144872381_1125213577_n.jpg

Aphex_Tim
01-29-2013, 02:53 PM
I'm seeking the Truth - Why do you keep making new accounts to SPAM the same topics every few weeks ?

Don't bother, he'll just keep ignoring this...

Dosenwabe
01-29-2013, 04:56 PM
I don't believe anything. Pure agnostic.

Norcent31
01-29-2013, 05:25 PM
I like Assassin's Creed, do you guys like Assassin's Creed? . That's why I come on here, to discuss about Assassin's Creed, generally for the console versions.

Assassin's Creed.

RinoTheBouncer
01-29-2013, 05:54 PM

Thanks.

Perfectly said.
A lot of people try to attack topics they don't understand just because they have nothing to add and they want to do something to feel better about themselves.

Dosenwabe
01-29-2013, 06:20 PM
I like Assassin's Creed, do you guys like Assassin's Creed? . That's why I come on here, to discuss about Assassin's Creed, generally for the console versions. Assassin's Creed. You know what Assassins Creed is about? That kind of stuff. There are people for who AC is more than just just polygons, frames and gameplay crap, but an inspiring kind of art that covers interesting topics like this. The medium video games can do far more than just entertaining.

Norcent31
01-29-2013, 06:31 PM
You know what Assassins Creed is about? That kind of stuff. There are people for who AC is more than just just polygons, frames and gameplay crap, but an inspiring kind of art that covers interesting topics like this. The medium video games can do far more than just entertaining.

Yes, but NO one is talking about Assassin's Creed, It would be cool how people can "connect the dots" between the two, instead of saying; Illuminati control everything! or, your stupid for say that!

AjinkyaParuleka
01-29-2013, 06:38 PM
I will read this up when I have time,looks interesting

Dosenwabe
01-29-2013, 06:51 PM
Yes, but NO one is talking about Assassin's Creed, It would be cool how people can "connect the dots" between the two, instead of saying; Illuminati control everything! or, your stupid for say that! The thread was posted here cause AC covers themes like this. I think it's far more interesting when AC triggers discussions about real stuff, than just connecting it to the fictional story again.

Snakbarr
01-29-2013, 07:24 PM
Ok then guys discuss your conspiracies, but be prepared for debate with people who don't agree with your views. And don't be so quick to disregard what your critics have to say as they may be right and you may be wrong. Even if some wack-job on youtube agrees with you..

pacmanate
01-29-2013, 09:29 PM
If you guys want to discuss, then discuss, it is still AC related.
If you guys don't believe in conspiracies but still want to discuss, give reasons why you don't believe in them

If you DON'T want to discuss, leave.
If you DON'T believe in conspiracies, do not be an *** and post smart *** stuff, and leave.

OriginalMiles
01-29-2013, 10:51 PM
Illuminati?
Iron Man, Captain America and Mr Fantastic are REAL!!??
I knew it.

psf22
01-30-2013, 12:21 AM
Yes, but NO one is talking about Assassin's Creed, It would be cool how people can "connect the dots" between the two, instead of saying; Illuminati control everything! or, your stupid for say that!

Dot connecting is quite do-able to an extent since I find the story regarding the templars a bit too accurate if you follow it through all the way through how history played out (not as we learned in school). Thing is many don't like to investigate those 'theories' and dismiss them based on what they were told.

Not to mention I do a lot of right brain, intuition 'thinking' as opposed to left brain logical sequential thinking. Might sound crazy but that's just me. So my way of decoding and dot connecting is quite outrageous but still very real to me.

In my view the whole of Assassins Creed is written by certain insiders, and that's all I can say without sounding too ambitious.

U Be Soft do you see it?

Dosenwabe
01-30-2013, 01:14 AM
Dot connecting is quite do-able to an extent since I find the story regarding the templars a bit too accurate if you follow it through all the way through how history played out (not as we learned in school). Thing is many don't like to investigate those 'theories' and dismiss them based on what they were told. In my view the whole of Assassins Creed is written by certain insiders, and that's all I can say without sounding too ambitious. You mean Assassins Creed is a tool of the Illuminati on their way to the New World Order? xD http://armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/The-Secret-History(1492844).htm This is interesting in this context and sounds a bit familiar.

psf22
01-30-2013, 01:51 AM
You mean Assassins Creed is a tool of the Illuminati on their way to the New World Order? xD http://armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/The-Secret-History(1492844).htm This is interesting in this context and sounds a bit familiar.

Yeah I'm up to speed regarding this, thanks for the link. Will surely read it thoroughly

In the Netherlands the Queen resigned after exactly 33 years btw lol

To answer the question: Well in my view, it's not just this franchise..

Dosenwabe
01-30-2013, 02:12 PM
To answer the question: Well in my view, it's not just this franchise.. Which else?

psf22
01-30-2013, 04:00 PM
Which else?

Basically the whole of the game industry or at least all major companys and their respective games. Japan included
Same goes for the mainstream music/movie industry as well, these are more common, but games are on the same boat.

LightRey
01-30-2013, 05:54 PM
are* "Illuminati" is plural.

lothario-da-be
01-30-2013, 05:59 PM
I feel stupid now but what means Illuminati?

LightRey
01-30-2013, 06:19 PM
I feel stupid now but what means Illuminati?Literally it means "the enlightened". It's referring to a number of different groups, some fictional, some real, most of which strove for world domination.

lothario-da-be
01-30-2013, 06:20 PM
Literally it means "the enlightened". It's referring to a number of different groups, some fictional, some real, most of which strove for world domination.
Ok, thanks LightRey

Seek-truth
02-02-2013, 03:50 PM
Humans are spiritual beings. Most people don't consciously realize this(anymore)...
Why is it that modern western civilization is based on consumption, materialism and pointless entertainment?
Why is it that natural psychedelic drugs (like magic mushrooms and DMT) are made absolutely illegal in most parts of western civilization while there have been almost zero death reports? What's the big threat with these kind of "drugs"? Why is alcohol availbable on almost every street corner while it's the cause of MANY deaths?
Here are some videos. Draw your own conclusions :).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZoOEozN8iA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3shL389L2EY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qep-DefDC7c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMOC44vby9g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbGAnm4CoLQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9Rwi-tam1o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8Ub2xx0KQ0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3_0LCXtyKw

roostersrule2
02-02-2013, 04:02 PM
I wouldn't look to far into this stuff seek-truth this stuff can mess up your mind.

Seek-truth
02-02-2013, 04:04 PM
I wouldn't look to far into this stuff seek-truth this stuff can mess up your mind.

How do you know that? Have you experienced it for yourself, or is your statement merely based on assumptions?

Do you know that addictions and psychological disorders are being treated with psilocybin?

roostersrule2
02-02-2013, 04:11 PM
How do you know that? Have you experienced it for yourself?Well no, but looking into conspiracies with too much detail is really not good.

Seek-truth
02-02-2013, 04:13 PM
Well no, but looking into conspiracies with too much detail is really not good.

Because?...

Do you realize that what i've just posted has very positive information in it?

roostersrule2
02-02-2013, 04:16 PM
Because?...

Do you realize that what i've just posted has very positive information in it?Nah I didn't read or watch it hahaha and it's also probably extremely biased to get you to think that they want you to think.

Seek-truth
02-02-2013, 04:18 PM
Nah I didn't read or watch it hahaha and it's also probably extremely biased to get you to think that they want you to think.

Like i said, draw your own conclusions.
But if you debunk these videos or this information with assumptions, you have no ground to stand on. I'm sorry.

roostersrule2
02-02-2013, 04:30 PM
Like i said, draw your own conclusions.
But if you debunk these videos or this information with assumptions, you have no ground to stand on. I'm sorry.I've seen videos about the Illuminati and I believe they're real but as someone else said I don't like to talk about it and reading to much into this can lead to severe paranoia.

Seek-truth
02-02-2013, 04:38 PM
I've seen videos about the Illuminati and I believe they're real but as someone else said I don't like to talk about it and reading to much into this can lead to severe paranoia.

Well, i was now posting about consciousness and "enlightenment"(Illuminati).
This thread shares a different view on the illuminati. A more positive and spiritual view. Don't you understand?

roostersrule2
02-02-2013, 04:48 PM
Well, i was now posting about consciousness and "enlightenment"(Illuminati).
This thread shares a different view on the illuminati. A more positive and spiritual view. Don't you understand?I understand, but it doesn't matter what way you look at it looking at the Illuminati in too much detail is not healthy.

Seek-truth
02-02-2013, 04:50 PM
http://wup-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=24383

Interesting read about Pythagoras.

Seek-truth
02-02-2013, 04:51 PM
I understand, but it doesn't matter what way you look at it looking at the Illuminati in too much detail is not healthy.

Sorry, but your statement is still based on assumption.
Since when is it unhealthy to learn?...

Sure, many aspects about learning history and what's going on in the world isn't really positive. But you can't ignore the negative stuff if you're looking for the bigger picture.

roostersrule2
02-02-2013, 04:55 PM
http://wup-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=24383

Interesting read about Pythagoras.How is that in anyway positive?

Seek-truth
02-02-2013, 05:00 PM
How is that in anyway positive?
I didn't say it was positive nor did i say it was negative. I just said it was an interesting read.

roostersrule2
02-02-2013, 05:10 PM
I didn't say it was positive nor did i say it was negative. I just said it was an interesting read.I only read the first part and all I can say is God get's blamed for a lot of what the church of old did. Also you said this thread is about the positivity of the Illuminati.

Seek-truth
02-02-2013, 05:23 PM
I only read the first part and all I can say is God get's blamed for a lot of what the church of old did. Also you said this thread is about the positivity of the Illuminati.

By that i meant the original post. Sorry about that.

GuntharLight
02-02-2013, 06:49 PM
Yes, but what if this site is to trick people into thinking they're the good guys while they're actually the bad guys? They're creating more sheeple!

Seek-truth
02-02-2013, 08:02 PM
Yes, but what if this site is to trick people into thinking they're the good guys while they're actually the bad guys? They're creating more sheeple!

Yeah that's indeed a possibility. I consider that possibility myself aswell, but there are a lot of contradictions with this idea if you look at the information in the articles on that website.

I will come back on this subject later because i'm on my phone right now.

Snakbarr
02-02-2013, 08:15 PM
Ruddy Nora... Some people will believe anything. Next you'll all be banging on about how we couldn't build the pyramids with our current tech. One definite fact about conspiracy theories is somebody somewhere is earning money of selling you disinformation.

Seek-truth
02-02-2013, 08:42 PM
Ruddy Nora... Some people will believe anything. Next you'll all be banging on about how we couldn't build the pyramids with our current tech. One definite fact about conspiracy theories is somebody somewhere is earning money of selling you disinformation.

Then you should ask yourself the question, what is disinformation and what isn't. The news on your telly and the newspapers have sold you disinformation many times, so how about that? Many people think that all the news on their favorite newschannel is the truth.

Some conspiracy theories are plausible, others aren't. You can't disprove every conspiracy theory just because it has the word conspiracy in it. That's very unrealistic.

When you look at the website more closely you will find out that it's actually debunking many unlogical conspiracy theories.

Not every conspiracy has something to do with history channel's ancient aliens or tinfoil hats. Please remember that.

Do you really think that the ruling elite has told the masses every truth in the course of history? If so, it would be really naive.

Snakbarr
02-02-2013, 09:37 PM
I agree with a lot of what you say. Yes there are many groups fighting it out for control. Some good and some bad, but that's the way it's always been. It's human nature. But the idea that it's been the same group of people in control for eons is difficult for a rational thinking person to get behind.

Seek-truth
02-02-2013, 10:35 PM
I agree with a lot of what you say. Yes there are many groups fighting it out for control. Some good and some bad, but that's the way it's always been. It's human nature. But the idea that it's been the same group of people in control for eons is difficult for a rational thinking person to get behind.

I understand. :)

Sickull
02-03-2013, 12:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoAlQ--za30
In response to supposedly debunking 9/11.

But the reason why DMT is a schedule 1 drug is because the government can't manufacture a product better than a random civilian with a simple chemistry set. The government looks at it like this the high only last from 10 to 15 minutes and its literally growing in your front yard plus your body produces it every time you go to sleep, so if everyone already has it how do you make a profit off it? make it illegal...

Seek-truth
02-04-2013, 01:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoAlQ--za30
In response to supposedly debunking 9/11.

But the reason why DMT is a schedule 1 drug is because the government can't manufacture a product better than a random civilian with a simple chemistry set. The government looks at it like this the high only last from 10 to 15 minutes and its literally growing in your front yard plus your body produces it every time you go to sleep, so if everyone already has it how do you make a profit off it? make it illegal...

Hehe... Yes indeed. A bit off-topic, but another good example is that big pharma always denied/ignored the medical uses of cannabis, but are compressing it into pills right now (Sativex).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GGQISORVqU

http://www.tedcor.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/sucess-money-business-man-money-falling.jpg

Brilliant...

This video in particular relates so much to AC3's multiplayer videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZIZ29Oyj80

Can't wait for Erudito to make an "enhanced" version of it. Lol.

itsamea-mario
02-04-2013, 01:48 AM
...wait, why is this thread still open?

Seek-truth
02-04-2013, 02:58 AM
...wait, why is this thread still open?

Why not? the discussions are good, the people in this thread are reasonable and the topic is AC related. :)

JumpInTheFire13
02-04-2013, 06:00 AM
So you're basically saying that the Illuminati = The Assassins rather than The Templars? I don't think so, because I know that the Assassins do some killings for the greater good but they're usual not this wealthy nor they cover-up reality like the illuminati do. On the other hand, I have read those articles you provided above before and similar ones to those above as well and they do picture them to have good intentions but I'm unsure what to believe as I'm not sure how credible is the one claiming to have made this "interview".

I do believe they exist, I firmly believe that but just not in the image of the saviors specially if it's true that they control every government, because from what I see so far, governments do no good to their people, no exceptions.
In Project Legacy the Assassins made a historian destroy some of the things he had written about them to prevent the general population from discovering them.

IrishMason33
02-05-2013, 09:31 PM
Conspiracy theorists are a bunch of potheads, they are too stoned to look at thet hard facts facing most conspiracy theories.

ACfan443
02-05-2013, 09:45 PM
Why not? the discussions are good, the people in this thread are reasonable and the topic is AC related. :)

That's just an excuse, you're barely mentioning AC in your posts.

xboxauditore
02-05-2013, 10:14 PM
What's this kids? Another crazy person yelling about nonsensical myths? Well, play nice.

slimmedirk
02-06-2013, 12:25 PM
http://armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/

http://armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/The-Illuminati%28903482%29.htm

http://armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/The-Strangest-Truth%281413675%29.htm

http://armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/The-Old-World-Order%281025563%29.htm

http://armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/How-to-Become-God%28720120%29.htm

They are liberators, the opposite of what we've been told.

The illuminated ones.

(according to this website ofcourse).

Very well written articles, factually reasonably accurate, apart from that all load of old rubbish.
They claim they're a society of 6000 who wish to overtrow The Ownership Class of 400, newsflash: they are The Ownership Class!
For people who are familiar with conspiracy theories it will not take long to realise what this is.
Since they cant deny their existence because the evidence is abundant they wil just claim the moral high ground.
Oh no we are not the bad guys, we are the good guys!
that's why we have kept our existence secret for so many decades.

Of course they stick to the principle lie until people believe it and they're damm good at it.

itsamea-mario
02-06-2013, 01:41 PM
I think the catholic church organised 911 to smear hippies and they are also in a joint project with obama and the freemasons to commit puppy genocide in order to sell car exhausts.

Seek-truth
02-06-2013, 02:10 PM
I think the catholic church organised 911 to smear hippies and they are also in a joint project with obama and the freemasons to commit puppy genocide in order to sell car exhausts.

hahaha. wow, that's so funny! :D
don't worry. You'll understand how capitalism, communism and al the other " isms" work when you're older. Maybe you've seen a few hints already.
ah well, i'll give you a hint myself. It has something to do with power and money.

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj156/Gz_Chicken/Bush_O_RLY.jpg

Nah, it's just a conspiracy theory...

itsamea-mario
02-06-2013, 02:13 PM
God doesn't exist.

Seek-truth
02-06-2013, 02:17 PM
God doesn't exist.

Define the word god.

itsamea-mario
02-06-2013, 02:18 PM
The conservative government is evil.

Seek-truth
02-06-2013, 02:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLEtb9N9oMA

slimmedirk
02-06-2013, 02:28 PM
Define the word god.

The Creator of all that is created.
The sustainer, the one who shall judge us in the hereafter.

Seek-truth
02-06-2013, 02:37 PM
The Creator of all that is created.
The sustainer, the one who shall judge us in the hereafter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxj4kb3RubU

Seek-truth
02-06-2013, 02:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIX6cH5jEsc

slimmedirk
02-06-2013, 03:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxj4kb3RubU

You have convinced me.
I will now believe all matter was created out of nothing or it created itself.

MT4K
02-06-2013, 03:15 PM
This has gone on long enough.

If you guys want to continue talking about "conspiracy theories" then go join a conspiracy theory forum.

Not much has really been mentioned in the thread in regards to how any of this really relates to Assassin's Creed.

Closing.