PDA

View Full Version : Inhabitant Recording Controls

Il Eternal Il
01-28-2013, 01:57 AM
What's the key control for recording one of your inhabitants during their actions? I've finally found one doing something, comes up gold in eagle vision, and.......what next?

What do I need to press to record their action? Or do I not need to press anything, just find them gold in eagle vision and it marks as a recording without telling me?

Obviously, I'm looking for the PC key action, not a controller, otherwise I've already found that answer a thousand times...

Il Eternal Il
01-28-2013, 02:02 AM
And of course, although I spent half an hour looking it up, 5s after I post this I found something that led me to the solution.

You hit your zoom target key (Default is F), and then hit either E, R, or Q. I spammed those three and it just showed up as scanning them. Never really saw one light up saying "Hit this to scan."

Hope this helps someone else out there.

YazX_
01-28-2013, 04:44 PM
this is strange, for me it was poping up everytime whenever i focus anyone of them, it just says hold the key you have -in my case F- to scan. anyway, i dont know if you know this, but using eagle vision will show you the people who you can scan, the golden ones are targets to scan, blue ones cannot be scanned.