PDA

View Full Version : One of the most needed features in this game!

the_atm
01-27-2013, 10:00 PM
Imagine this:

You're running through Boston, zipping and zagging through the crowd running from the guards, you take to the rooftop's, you dive off backinto the streets and while running you accidentaly mount a horse. You get off the horse and quickly hide. you lose your persuers... or so you think. Now were ever you go you have a stalker horse following you...

can we please get a way to give your horse the boot? I hate it when it follows youeven when you accidently get on it...

BATISTABUS
01-27-2013, 10:05 PM
I wouldn't say it's a necessary feature at all, but it'd be a nice touch.

Locopells
01-27-2013, 10:05 PM
Even into the fort you're trying to INFILTRATE!

TangentialShark
01-27-2013, 10:34 PM
In Red Dead Redemption all you had to do is find a post and tie you horse onto it. I hate how when I'm exploring a city my horse is stalking me, its just creepy.

dogtobycars
01-28-2013, 01:09 AM
Thise isn't really a major issue but it would be extremely nice fix, (highly dought they will do this) and my suggestion is if you have a horse following you then if you blow the horse whistle again they run away in terror, TERROR, ok it doesn't have to be in terror but make them ignore you again till you blow the whistle.

SweetToothNK
01-28-2013, 10:39 AM
Like the others said, it would be a nice little fix. Personally I think the most needed feature is a "Kick *******" option... You know those guys that just run around with their heads cut off to get those whopping 150pts EVERY kill, no matter what mode(mainly Manhunt)!

Touchy filter much? New to the AC forums.

montagemik
01-28-2013, 02:05 PM
Not losing Abstergo score Everytime the struggling MP servers Kick you out of a lobby .................Would be nice.

Something FUN to actually DO after 100% game completion.

3 years development = 3 weeks entertainment ...........bad pay off.

lothario-da-be
01-28-2013, 07:39 PM
I never had problems with this but i can imagine that some people have issues with it.

lothario-da-be
01-28-2013, 07:39 PM
Not losing Abstergo score Everytime the struggling MP servers Kick you out of a lobby .................Would be nice.

Something FUN to actually DO after 100% game completion.

3 years development = 3 weeks entertainment ...........bad pay off.
Sadly enough i have to agree with this.

kuled2012
01-28-2013, 08:04 PM
In Red Dead Redemption all you had to do is find a post and tie you horse onto it. I hate how when I'm exploring a city my horse is stalking me, its just creepy.

Man I love that game, I still play it and it's been 2 years.