PDA

View Full Version : The Daniel Cross/ Desmond's fight was pretty disappointed

MyVin825
01-27-2013, 02:09 AM
Desmond kill Daniel pretty easy. I was expected something more like a boss fight. Since Desmond got his assassin's skill, Ubsoft turn him into a super- assassin that anyone cant beat. I wanted the possibility to die especially during a fight.

Assassin_M
01-27-2013, 02:17 AM
Meh....I didn't want a possibility to die...I just wanted more emotion. An epic battle that`s long with awesome dialogue.....Something that should`v made Daniel matter

Desmond has the skills of Ezio, Altair and Connor he`s pretty much Invincible. But like I said, that`s not what bothered me quite honestly

PandaPuff86
01-27-2013, 02:26 AM
Meh....I didn't want a possibility to die...I just wanted more emotion. An epic battle that`s long with awesome dialogue.....Something that should`v made Daniel matter.

Same here. I wanted Desmond to show some sympathy and try to help Daniel even though he never met him before. Like he did somewhat with Clay.

Assassin_M
01-27-2013, 02:29 AM
Same here. I wanted Desmond to show some sympathy and try to help Daniel even though he never met him before. Like he did somewhat with Clay.
Yeah...We`v had 4 comics with Danny, his life, his struggles, his destiny. They made us like him. A few comics (5 Games and still no one likes Desmond:rolleyes:) made him matter to everyone. It`s their fault. Why hook us to a guy if you`ll shove him aside so meaninglessly ?? It was so bad...so bad. EVERYONE deserved more and so did Daniel Cross.

itsamea-mario
01-27-2013, 02:38 AM
It was pretty crappy, chasing him round the animus room and stabbing him in the back. Great job ubi, had me in awe and tears.

I-Like-Pie45
01-27-2013, 03:16 AM
Ubi could've given him at least a last words conversation with Desmond. But nope, stab him once and then it's a cutscene showing Desmond going to the next area like nothing happened.

For the multi-layered Templar that caused the downfall of the Assassin Order, Cross sure didn't live up to his graphic novels when he appeared in-game. He could've made a great modern day side-villain and a great climax duel but instead Ubisoft chose to portray him as a boring henchman who had mental breakdowns, hardly any screentime, and poorly explained backstory for those who didn't know who he was prior to AC3.

MyVin825
01-27-2013, 03:50 AM
Ubi could've given him at least a last words conversation with Desmond. But nope, stab him once and then it's a cutscene showing Desmond going to the next area like nothing happened.

For the multi-layered Templar that caused the downfall of the Assassin Order, Cross sure didn't live up to his graphic novels when he appeared in-game. He could've made a great modern day side-villain and a great climax duel but instead Ubisoft chose to portray him as a boring henchman who had mental breakdowns, hardly any screentime, and poorly explained backstory for those who didn't know who he was prior to AC3.

Its why I don't really considered the game as canon.

Assassin_M
01-27-2013, 04:08 AM
Its why I don't really considered the game as canon.
Wait what ??

itsamea-mario
01-27-2013, 04:44 AM
The game is the source material that the entire franchise and all other media is built around..

Vidic had a pretty cruddy death as well.

dAnNyKiLlZ
01-27-2013, 04:59 AM
This may sound weird, but for once, ignorance was a blessing.
Luckily I didn't read the comics so I hadn't felt that attached to Daniel, although there is no question that his game-play was disappointing.
I just knew about him from the AC wiki and knew we would see him from the Revelations multiplayer, but ya, I wish they worked a little harder on that.

BTW, did Vidic not know that Desmond can control the Apple?
I would expect him to know a little about that matter, lol.

GunnarGunderson
01-27-2013, 06:15 AM
I don't think Daniel should've died at all. What's the point of having a character be brainwashed if they don't ever realize they were brainwashed and turn on their "creator"

Assassin_M
01-27-2013, 06:23 AM
I don't think Daniel should've died at all. What's the point of having a character be brainwashed if they don't ever realize they were brainwashed and turn on their "creator"
he did find out that he was brainwashed, but he ended up joining them willingly instead...

What you describe is the terms people refer to as Cliche

I-Like-Pie45
01-27-2013, 06:28 AM
The big question regarding the Apple is why Desmond didn't bother using it until he reached Vidic.

Would've saved him the trouble of killing all those guards and Cross the hard way.

Assassin_M
01-27-2013, 06:37 AM
The big question regarding the Apple is why Desmond didn't bother using it until he reached Vidic.

Would've saved him the trouble of killing all those guards and Cross the hard way.
That`s like asking why didn't the cop shoot the criminal earlier in a movie:p

AC has become too much of a Hollywood movie that sucks

RinoTheBouncer
01-27-2013, 09:05 AM
Yeah, I mean Daniel Cross felt nothing more than another security guard from those we kill at Abstergo. We just ran after him and stabbed him, no cutscenes, no speech, no real battle. But hey? if the ending felt like a 2 year old directed it, what would you expect from an in-game battle?

SixKeys
01-27-2013, 10:28 AM
I was more disappointed with Vidic's death than Daniel's. I'd been waiting for an epic showdown between Desmond and Warren since the first game and then some random guard just shoots him in a cut scene.

But yeah, Daniel definitely didn't live up to his reputation. I expected him to be really badass, sort of unhinged and extremely driven, but he just kept running away whenever things got overwhelming (i.e. running out of bullets). You can always use your fists, man.

xboxauditore
01-27-2013, 01:59 PM
I have immense love for Daniel Cross, and the way he seemed extremely nerfed down from what he was in the comics was a huge mess up.

IWGCJoeCool
01-27-2013, 02:08 PM
i can admit to being particularly underwhelmed by all the modern-day mission adventures in ACIII. the climbing in the Precursor cave was more of a thrill.

JC

Locopells
01-27-2013, 03:07 PM
I have to agree with pretty much all of the above. Cross fell too easy, Vidic resorted to the cliché of ranting over the PA, then just got blown away. Generally the modern day bits lacked a sense of epic. Putting on the hood for the first time should have been more of a moment too.

I seem to recall someone suggesting that it should have been Vidic, Cross and Abstergo goons vs Desmond, Altair, Ezio & Connor (the latter three being Apple projections, as per AC1/2's boss fight). That would probably have been overdoing it a bit, but still...

IronEagl3
01-27-2013, 03:26 PM
I think Desmond should have confronted Vidic like Altair did with Robert for the first time in Solomon's temple. Rushing to kill him but countered then given a slight speech on how he will fail.

Aphex_Tim
01-27-2013, 03:54 PM

That would probably have gotten William killed since Desmond was to trade the Apple for his dad.
If Vidic saw that Desmond can control the Apple he would've known Desmond was just gonna use it against him instead of trading it.

POP1Fan
01-27-2013, 04:30 PM
What fight?:rolleyes:

itsamea-mario
01-27-2013, 09:02 PM

Indeed.

FirestarLuva
01-27-2013, 09:36 PM

It was astounding. :rolleyes:
The feels...

Sushiglutton
01-27-2013, 11:45 PM
I knew basically nothing about Daniel Cross, so didn't bother me too much. If you had a relation to the character it must have been pretty disapointing. Personally I disliked the fight with Hytham "push a button close to a barrel" Kenway more.

dogtobycars
01-28-2013, 12:54 AM
There wasn't really a daniel cross fight, more of a chance sequence.

Dosenwabe
01-28-2013, 02:27 AM
The death of Cross was short, realistic and unpredicted. That's how life is, in reality there are no cinematic dramatic, meaningful, satisfying showdowns. That's one thing what I love about AC, so realistic storytelling and presentation, not just in this particular scene. (Though that Cross got this headache thing right in the moment when he was about to shoot Desmond was a bit too much of a "coincidence", that was not so good)

D.I.D.
01-28-2013, 03:21 AM
The death of Cross was short, realistic and unpredicted. That's how life is, in reality there are no cinematic dramatic, meaningful, satisfying showdowns. That's one thing what I love about AC, so realistic storytelling and presentation, not just in this particular scene. (Though that Cross got this headache thing right in the moment when he was about to shoot Desmond was a bit too much of a "coincidence", that was not so good)

it's not realistic really, is it?

I don't mean on a 'realism' level, since we're obviously dealing with a gigantic fantasy here in a game, but on a level of coherence.

I found it ridiculous that we had to have Vidic saying "oh - and make sure you bring the Apple", as if this was a piece of top deck arm-bending by an intellectual mastermind. It was stupid, even before you got to be anywhere near Cross. Vidic should have told you not to bring the PoE, made you stop a hundred yards from the building, sent a bunch of cannon fodder guards out front to ensure that you didn't have it. It would then be believable if, after you were inside, your friends on the outside had found some clever way to deliver the PoE to you inside the tower at just the right moment. As for Cross, it should be clear to anybody now that they really did not know what to do with the character once they had to use him. Worse still, they hadn't even figured out how to give Vidic a purpose. I understand what you're saying about subverted expectations, but I think you're being far too generous to these writers with that. These writers don't do that kind of subtlety, and I think you're doing their work for them by coming up with that explanation.

On one hand I feel like a prize idiot criticising the writing in a game, but it is irritating to me that they seem to be hiding behind the low expectations of players and the overinflated praise that truly awful dialogue and plotting can receive in this medium. Much more money is being spent on the production of these things now than is spent on many TV productions, so I really don't see why the companies don't insist on writing of the standard of a good BBC or HBO show. Obviously it's one thing to want it and another to get it; few truly decent writers willingly risk their reputations in the medium yet, but at least with that ambition they might manage to appoint somebody close to that standard.

As it is, most people seem to have this idea that Corey May is irreplaceable, despite all evidence to the contrary. I'd be very happy to see a completely different team come in to try and sort out the narrative problems in which the series is now mired.

ToughGuy31
01-28-2013, 06:37 AM
I was expecting something this epic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1RFvAeSJgjc#t=97s

loomer979
01-29-2013, 01:52 AM
Agreed with most of the posts here, I was really sad to see how Daniel was portrayed in the game.

As it is, most people seem to have this idea that Corey May is irreplaceable, despite all evidence to the contrary. I'd be very happy to see a completely different team come in to try and sort out the narrative problems in which the series is now mired.

You're working on the very flawed assumption that Corey had the final say in AC3's story.

Sushiglutton
01-29-2013, 02:15 AM
You're working on the very flawed assumption that Corey had the final say in AC3's story.

Who had the final say on the story :rolleyes:?

SixKeys
01-29-2013, 02:17 AM
In one interview or dev diary Corey May said that AC3 was one of those projects that shaped up to be almost exactly as they envisioned it from the start. To me that says he was happy with the script they had and had no qualms with the story.

D.I.D.
01-29-2013, 02:44 AM
Agreed with most of the posts here, I was really sad to see how Daniel was portrayed in the game.

That's true. I suppose senior figures outside the writing team could be rejecting excellent ideas until the only possibilities they could try were ones that the writers didn't like. I take your point, and I accept that the problem could go further than just the team.

My argument is that games are turning a corner where "good... for a game" is no longer a sensible policy. I realise there's a case for saying that a veteran games writer will have familiarity with the factors of the medium, but it's not as if games are an underground niche anymore. Anyone following writers of novels, TV and film on Twitter will be completely unsurprised to see their favourite authors posting their opinions on Far Cry 3. If anything, too much attention on games (and cannibalisation of the immediate successes) is a problem in itself. Many people have expressed dismay about ACR and AC3's blatant envy of Uncharted, and the Uncharted-themed questions in their public questionnaire. Writers with one foot in a different area of the profession might even push the design in more interesting directions. A central writer, with a serious record and a reputation to protect, in a senior editorial position could put AC way ahead again and give those other games a new bar to reach.

loomer979
01-29-2013, 07:41 AM
Who had the final say on the story :rolleyes:?

No need for the sarcastic eye roll pal, I can give you an example to help explain. In Revelations Alex Amancio made the decision to move the story of Clay and Lucy to DLC even though the writers had originally planned for it to be the climax of ACR. The story is just one aspect of the game and needs to work hand in hand with the gameplay and the constraints of what the team can actually execute on. The Creative Director, Producers, etc I'm sure all have a hand in juggling these things, and it's not too hard to imagine that some of these well meaning people make some decisions to cut or change things that ultimately end up hurting the story for whatever reason.

TheBearJew32
01-29-2013, 10:05 AM
the whole abstergo level was disappointing. i mean, you're thrown a pizza time party in shredders lair...you're luke skywalker in the death star...you're black mamba finally catching up to bill...you're at the home base of the people you've been fighting against/running from the past how many games? QTE to kill Vidic? grrr from a certain perspective, this mission should have been the most important and biggest mission in the game of AC3...some thing were just so poorly executed this time around

infamous_ezio
01-29-2013, 07:13 PM
Came here to mention the TLA example, but loomer beat me to it! From what it seems, they probably had heaps of great ideas, i mean.. up until AC3 came out I always thought about how epic desmond's visit to abstergo would be. I was keen to get those chills down my spine like i did while playing through clay's puzzles and TLA.. It seems like majority of the team would rather worry about getting new players stuck into history just so they can fill there wallets, rather then giving the long term players some pay off.. What we got was a conclusion to desmond's story, but everything about it in AC3 such as daniel cross's part and abstergos, was absolute rubbish!

But yeah, Alex was probably more concerned with pleasing new players rather then us cool kids in the forums.

Sushiglutton
01-29-2013, 08:24 PM
No need for the sarcastic eye roll pal, I can give you an example to help explain. In Revelations Alex Amancio made the decision to move the story of Clay and Lucy to DLC even though the writers had originally planned for it to be the climax of ACR. The story is just one aspect of the game and needs to work hand in hand with the gameplay and the constraints of what the team can actually execute on. The Creative Director, Producers, etc I'm sure all have a hand in juggling these things, and it's not too hard to imagine that some of these well meaning people make some decisions to cut or change things that ultimately end up hurting the story for whatever reason.

Haha that was meant to be my "listen curiously hoping for some juicy gossip"-face :p. I thought u had some inside info, but understand now that you wanted to make a general point. And I agree it's impossible for us to know who is responsible for what despite their title description.

UrDeviant1
01-29-2013, 09:41 PM
The focus for this game was the AMERICAN REVOLUTION. It's selling point was the AMERICAN REVOLUTION. Ubisoft bailed on the true fans of the series. Why do I think that? ..Because not only was the involvement of these 2 very interesting and engaging characters totally uninspired and lacklustre, but so was the ASSASSIN BROTHERHOOD plot point. I was led to believe Vidic and Cross were of importance. Throughout all the games i'v wanted to know more about them and really get to the root of their character. I was INVESTED in them. And when 2 characters you're invested in get killed off in such a :nonchalance: blasé way, or there's no real tie-up to their story, you have to wonder wtf the writers were thinking.

It's a similar situation to how Mass Effect 3 provided no disclosure for it's characters. The game basically lacked acknowledgement of what i thought were important elements to the series. This series really needs better character progression for more than it's main ancestral protagonist.

loomer979
01-29-2013, 10:06 PM
Haha that was meant to be my "listen curiously hoping for some juicy gossip"-face :p. I thought u had some inside info, but understand now that you wanted to make a general point. And I agree it's impossible for us to know who is responsible for what despite their title description.

Oops, sorry I misinterpreted the smiley haha.. my bad. I have heard some things but it's mostly second-hand and yeah I was mainly trying to make a general point. Someone else brought up Alex but I'm sure producers and other higher ups all have a say in things that can affect the story.

dxsxhxcx
01-29-2013, 10:11 PM
The focus for this game was the AMERICAN REVOLUTION. It's selling point was the AMERICAN REVOLUTION. Ubisoft bailed on the true fans of the series. Why do I think that? ..Because not only was the involvement of these 2 very interesting and engaging characters totally uninspired and lacklustre, but so was the ASSASSIN BROTHERHOOD plot point. I was led to believe Vidic and Cross were of importance. Throughout all the games i'v wanted to know more about them and really get to the root of their character. I was INVESTED in them. And when 2 characters you're invested in get killed off in such a :nonchalance: blasé way, or there's no real tie-up to their story, you have to wonder wtf the writers were thinking.

It's a similar situation to how Mass Effect 3 provided no disclosure for it's characters. The game basically lacked acknowledgement of what i thought were important elements to the series. This series really needs better character progression for more than it's main ancestral protagonist.

IMO you can add S16 to this list as well, the way his character was handled in ACR was outrageous...

ToughGuy31
01-30-2013, 01:22 AM
IMO you can add S16 to this list as well, the way his character was handled in ACR was outrageous...
I'm going to officially say it. As much as I wish I didn't have to, Assassin' Creed failed with game play, story, character's, and for the most part, they're fans. I'm not sure I want to follow the series anymore, and probably won't. They have no excuse for the terrible conclusion, game play ect.

SixKeys
01-30-2013, 01:37 AM
I'm going to officially say it. As much as I wish I didn't have to, Assassin' Creed failed with game play, story, character's, and for the most part, they're fans. I'm not sure I want to follow the series anymore, and probably won't. They have no excuse for the terrible conclusion, game play ect.

I concur. I've already made the decision to get any future games from the bargain bin instead of pre-ordering. Not only do I think the story has lost its way but I'm also appalled by Ubisoft's treatment of their customers, so I don't particularly want to support them anymore.

IronEagl3
01-30-2013, 03:09 AM
I think AC3 did a fairly good job with the story telling. There were a lot of great ideas such as Connor having to fight his dad, then his strangling him and telling him off, then BOOM! Stab in the neck. Pretty epic. Oh and don't get me started with Lee's death. No sarcasm when I say this; It was one of the most entertaining and eye popping death in all the games. The music that played in the back was intense, Charles saw him walk in and thought "Well it's over for me now", they both settle down, then Connor's face says "It's time", stabs him in the heart, and takes the necklace. If Ubisoft can create death scenes as emotional as that and of Haytham, then I wouldn't mind not having to kill them myself.

infamous_ezio
01-30-2013, 10:40 AM
One thing i would like to know.. how the hell did connor know he had to get the amulet....?

Aphex_Tim
01-30-2013, 10:59 AM
One thing i would like to know.. how the hell did connor know he had to get the amulet....?

Didn't Juno tell him to?

infamous_ezio
01-30-2013, 01:56 PM
Didn't Juno tell him to?

Nope, she only told him to protect the temple, he had no idea about the amulet. When he took it off lee, only at the end she said "for you have found it" and he's like "What.. this?"

ToughGuy31
01-31-2013, 01:32 AM
Nope, she only told him to protect the temple, he had no idea about the amulet. When he took it off lee, only at the end she said "for you have found it" and he's like "What.. this?"
He took it because he likes jewelry, and thought it was pretty.

I concur. I've already made the decision to get any future games from the bargain bin instead of pre-ordering. Not only do I think the story has lost its way but I'm also appalled by Ubisoft's treatment of their customers, so I don't particularly want to support them anymore.

I wasn't even going to get any future games. I'm just going to stick with GTA V, The last of us, and Watch Dogs.

Assassin_M
01-31-2013, 01:35 AM
Mementos....

Connor collected mementos off his Victims and the Key is listed as Charles` memento. He took it while not knowing he needed it...

SixKeys
01-31-2013, 01:50 AM
Mementos....

Connor collected mementos off his Victims and the Key is listed as Charles` memento. He took it while not knowing he needed it...

Well, that's convenient. So Juno's master plan could have been entirely thrown off if Charles had somehow lost the amulet along the way or if Connor had chosen to pick another memento instead.

Juno: "Ah, here we are at last. And you have the key."
Connor: "Key? What key?"
Juno: "The amulet you took from your last victim."
Connor: "Amulet? I just took his wallet."
Juno: "What?! Then you must go back and fetch the amulet!"
Connor: "But I already dumped his body in the river."
Juno: " *facepalm* "

Assassin_M
01-31-2013, 01:52 AM
Well, that's convenient. So Juno's master plan could have been entirely thrown off if Charles had somehow lost the amulet along the way or if Connor had chosen to pick another memento instead.

Juno: "Ah, here we are at last. And you have the key."
Connor: "Key? What key?"
Juno: "The amulet you took from your last victim."
Connor: "Amulet? I just took his wallet."
Juno: "What?! Then you must go back and fetch the amulet!"
Connor: "But I already dumped his body in the river."
Juno: " *facepalm* "
Like I said a few posts back...

AC has become a Hollywood movie that sucks

SixKeys
01-31-2013, 01:55 AM
I thought you liked AC3?

Assassin_M
01-31-2013, 02:01 AM
I thought you liked AC3?
Of course I did...

Doesn't mean I can`t call it a Hollywood movie that sucked...It definitely seems to be taking that direction since ACR`s VERY convenient arrival of Selim`s army...

Sanctus91
01-31-2013, 08:07 AM
The way they kill off both Daniel Cross and Viddic seems rushed , i expected more dialog and closure to these characters

dxsxhxcx
01-31-2013, 10:22 AM
Of course I did...

Doesn't mean I can`t call it a Hollywood movie that sucked...It definitely seems to be taking that direction since ACR`s VERY convenient arrival of Selim`s army...

let's not forget Ahmet final chase and fight that happened right before Selim's arrival, Hollywood all over the place there, I felt embarrassed for whoever decided that sequence should've happened that way, I miss the way things were in AC1, the "cutscenes" in that game were so rewarding, the moment you was approaching your target, the HUD was turned off and then they changed the camera angle a little to focus on the event happening in front of us, it was really immersive, and like this wasn't enough we still had the "hidden cutscenes".. now it seems that everything revolve around the cutscenes, the linear missions are certainly made to favor them, and each game they release we have more and more linear missions...

itsamea-mario
01-31-2013, 12:57 PM
Tru dat^

UrDeviant1
01-31-2013, 02:27 PM

The design of the key is Kanien'kehá:ka in origin, so it makes perfect sense that Connor would want to take It.

Eduard413
01-31-2013, 06:16 PM
These are the reasons why AC3 is the worst in the series, Gameplay is great, and Connor story is great too, but Desmond part is so bad, Death of Vidic was lame, Danielīs too and off course, Desmondīs death too, Itīs shame the best game in the world have the last game so bad in the Desmond part
also do you know what is so stupid? Desmond mission to save the World, all the time, Minerva and Jupiter were talking to Desmond stating: SAVE THE WORLD! SAVE THE WORLD! at the end, Minerva says: No DONīT DO THAT! I understeand, itīs because of Juno, but if Minerva knew about this, why didnīt she say it to Desmond in AC2 also Jupiter in ACR, this is so stupid, I still like AC3 because for the Connor, but Itīs already 3 months since AC3 was released and I still canīt believe how the best game series in the world ended

Assassin_M
01-31-2013, 06:31 PM
These are the reasons why AC3 is the worst in the series, Gameplay is great, and Connor story is great too, but Desmond part is so bad, Death of Vidic was lame, Danielīs too and off course, Desmondīs death too, Itīs shame the best game in the world have the last game so bad in the Desmond part
also do you know what is so stupid? Desmond mission to save the World, all the time, Minerva and Jupiter were talking to Desmond stating: SAVE THE WORLD! SAVE THE WORLD! at the end, Minerva says: No DONīT DO THAT! I understeand, itīs because of Juno, but if Minerva knew about this, why didnīt she say it to Desmond in AC2 also Jupiter in ACR, this is so stupid, I still like AC3 because for the Connor, but Itīs already 3 months since AC3 was released and I still canīt believe how the best game series in the world ended
It`s not ended yet...

and for me, these reasons are not enough to make AC III the worst game in the series

Bullet747
02-01-2013, 01:26 AM
One on one fights aren't that great in the AC series. I'd like them to be more sim like personally. Faster footwork would be nice. I also miss the old blocking system.

ToughGuy31
02-01-2013, 02:52 AM
It`s not ended yet...

and for me, these reasons are not enough to make AC III the worst game in the series

But this is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=83gZGOnF6K8

Felix-Vivo
02-01-2013, 10:19 PM
I quite liked Vidic's actual death, but hated him ranting over PA. Daniel on the other hand... :rolleyes:

When he first showed up (and when the Criss Cross achievement was leaked) I was excited for a really great modern day villain, somebody from the wider canon being upgraded, etc. I guess they ran out of time on that one, because I know they could have thought up way more than how he featured in the final product.

sekighara
02-06-2013, 10:30 AM
I quite liked Vidic's actual death, but hated him ranting over PA. Daniel on the other hand... :rolleyes:

When he first showed up (and when the Criss Cross achievement was leaked) I was excited for a really great modern day villain, somebody from the wider canon being upgraded, etc. I guess they ran out of time on that one, because I know they could have thought up way more than how he featured in the final product.

Well Cross was referenced in 2 indirectly and Brotherhood still indirect but they referenced an event that appeared in the comic both were in email dialog. But I don't know I didn't really feel attached to him at all but maybe thats just because the comic disappointed me. But that was my fault I expected hidden puzzles and cryptic clues but much to my dismay...

crash3
02-06-2013, 03:13 PM
I was hoping Vidic and Cross' death would be more climatic, in the game it just felt like a minor skirmish. I hope in future games we actually get to meet more modern Templars and assassins coz it feels like there is so much to be revealed yet and there should be bigger showdowns between the two factions

lothario-da-be
02-06-2013, 03:20 PM
I was hoping Vidic and Cross' death would be more climatic, in the game it just felt like a minor skirmish. I hope in future games we actually get to meet more modern Templars and assassins coz it feels like there is so much to be revealed yet and there should be bigger showdowns between the two factions
Every fight with Desmond is just a little skirmish, i'am dissapointed that afther 5 games they never managed to do the Desmond GAMEPLAY and in ac3 also story good.

Kaschra
02-06-2013, 04:06 PM
Seriously, what fight?
It was no different from killing a random guard. There was not even a cutscene, nothing.
I still can't believe how bad they just screwed Daniel up.