PDA

View Full Version : No Assassins Anymore (deleted speech)

FirestarLuva
01-27-2013, 12:15 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyMoc-Lq_Og

Just another speech I thought I'd share with you guys. Also, this is what the uploader wrote in the description to sum things up;

"In 1763, the Templars launched an attack on the Assassins in the colonies and the Brotherhood was decimated. All members of the chapter were hunted down and killed, except for Achilles, who was captured and tried by the Templars. However, confident that they had broken his spirit, the Templars set Achilles free and told him that he was allowed to live out his life on the condition that he abandon the Assassins' cause and move into the wilderness. "
-UBISOFT Assassin's Creed Encyclopedia 2nd Edition
"Achilles and Ziio known each other already. http://youtu.be/hdzELtveS5s
Ziio taught English to Ratonhnhaké:ton, and Ratonhnhaké:ton knew that his father is a Templar. But knew nothing about Assassins."
BTA, Haytham didn't even know the existence of his own son until 1774, according to Forsaken.

poptartz20
01-27-2013, 12:24 AM
Well.. this is intresting as it brings up more questions and yet at the same time answers some. This a a great audio for the fact to all those that mention that the creed slogan.. "nothing is true everything is permitted" never really came about or came up. The brotherhood was dead!

GunnarGunderson
01-27-2013, 01:43 AM
You'd think that after Leandros, the templars would've learned to never underestimate an assassin

kuled2012
01-27-2013, 10:18 AM
That felt tense, I still don't get which genius thought it was a good idea to take these dialogues out.

Assassin_M
01-27-2013, 10:19 AM
That felt tense, I still don't get which genius thought it was a good idea to take these dialogues out.
This

SixKeys
01-27-2013, 10:23 AM
These deleted dialogues have been a bit of a hit and miss for me. Some of them I really like and wish they had been left in the game, others I think were better left out. This was one of the better ones. My guess is the project eventually grew larger than they expected and a lot had to be cut out for time. A shame that it had to be story-related stuff.