PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed III - Hunting and escape using horse

Kchryss
01-26-2013, 02:05 PM
Hunting and escape using horse

Often when trying to escape, using horse, even if you're not in their visual range, eg. the trees in the forest, or even by buildings, wonders soldiers entering the line of sight you can stop strangely escape ...

When using horses to hunt in very stupid stops very small obstacles, sometimes negligible, when using distance weapons, such as bow or gun, wonderful horse drops inesplicabil you run.

May mention that often times the horse is very heavy use, sometimes it's better not to use it, if you do not mind the inconvenience "advantage" or better said disadvantage to use horse ...

SixKeys
01-26-2013, 04:09 PM
Are you using Google Translate? I can't make heads or tails of this post.

Kchryss
01-27-2013, 01:03 PM
Unfortunately, yes, use something that more or less gives me the opportunity to communicate

If you want to write in Romanian, if you mind my English ...

I expect a solution to Software problems ...

(single player - I already finished the game with 100%, only the little trouble, or rather lacking ... programming)

GalakFyarr
01-27-2013, 05:44 PM
Unfortunately, yes, use something that more or less gives me the opportunity to communicate

If you want to write in Romanian, if you mind my English ...

I expect a solution to Software problems ...

(single player - I already finished the game with 100%, only the little trouble, or rather lacking ... programming)

I'm affraid nobody understands what you're saying. Kudos for trying with Google Translate, but it doesn't make any sense for us.

Maybe edit your original post, and add the original text in your post, maybe someone else who knows Romanian and English could translate it for you :)

Kchryss
01-29-2013, 01:58 PM
Perhaps I was not too explicit. My problem is when using horse.
1. stops easily in smaller obstacles
2. not smaller jumps over obstacles
3. falls easily when using bow or gun
4. when escape on horseback, firing squad can shoot through objects (eg trees, buildings, rocks)
5. automatically change weapons on horseback.
6. Walk the frontier, riding is happening to stop (on the way or not) without any obstacle
Would be other small problems, but are not so important