PDA

View Full Version : Any Hidden Spoilers or Hints in AC 3?

STDlyMcStudpants
01-26-2013, 06:53 AM
Just wondering because I'm playing Assassins Creed 2 right now.
Going through the glyphs and glyph #14 speaks about having a rifle Gettysburg,
then 16 goes on to talking about him being at an Opera , raping a woman and also about the forest and having to hunt, I believe these were clues of what were to come...
we saw the transition to the states frontier and the hunting..
Perhaps in AC 4 we will be a child of a raped slave?
In AC 1, AC 2 and Ac Brotherhood, they gave us an INSANE amount of clues and things for us to think about an wrap our mind around.
There may have been something in Revelations and AC 3 that most of us over looked.
Did anyone spot anything strange in either of the 2 games?

roostersrule2
01-26-2013, 06:57 AM
Well at the end of ACR when William opens the truck you can see Juno, That's all I got.

Assassin_M
01-26-2013, 07:02 AM
There were never specific hints about the next setting.

AC I never had hints about Italy, Turkey or the American Revolution.
AC II never had specific hints about Rome, Turkey or America.
ACB never had specifc hints about Constantinople or America.
ACR never had specific hints about America.

What you mentioned are coincidental parts of hundreds of other hints...they`re planting seeds to make room for them to go anywhere

STDlyMcStudpants
01-26-2013, 07:16 AM
There were never specific hints about the next setting.

AC I never had hints about Italy, Turkey or the American Revolution.
AC II never had specific hints about Rome, Turkey or America.
ACB never had specifc hints about Constantinople or America.
ACR never had specific hints about America.

What you mentioned are coincidental parts of hundreds of other hints...they`re planting seeds to make room for them to go anywhere

Well they did give specific hint's, I think the word your searching for is definite hints.
There were hint's of Italy, America, Asia, UK and Africa in AC 1 (doesn't tell much) and 2012 was everywhere.
There were very subtle thing about George Washington in Ezio's story, Also Pointing to Napoleon.
They could be coincidences to give them space to go anywhere, but if that were the case..why even put them in the game?
Why make us solve these 16's riddles? I think he plays a bigger part in this that we realize right now.
After all, we are here to finish what 16 couldn't.

roostersrule2
01-26-2013, 07:23 AM
Well they did give specific hint's, I think the word your searching for is definite hints.
There were hint's of Italy, America, Asia, UK and Africa in AC 1 (doesn't tell much) and 2012 was everywhere.
There were very subtle thing about George Washington in Ezio's story, Also Pointing to Napoleon.
They could be coincidences to give them space to go anywhere, but if that were the case..why even put them in the game?
Why make us solve these 16's riddles? I think he plays a bigger part in this that we realize right now.
After all, we are here to finish what 16 couldn't.They gave hints to Asia and Mexico in AC1, no where else really and that part of the George Washington's life was not even part of AC3.

Assassin_M
01-26-2013, 07:23 AM
After all, we are here to finish what 16 couldn't.
AC I NEVER had ANY hints to UK, America or Italy...what game were you playing ?? And like I said...Specific hints. All the ones you mentioned are just parts of Ubisoft`s expanding of the AC universe...

Only REAL specific hint to a setting was in ACB. In the final Cutscene before Shaun froze he refers to the Masonic eye and Phrygian cap and how they come together in only one place.....And it freezes before he continues....He`s referring to the Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen written at the time of the French Revolution in France....beyond that, all parts of expanding the Universe

STDlyMcStudpants
01-26-2013, 07:48 AM
AC I NEVER had ANY hints to UK, America or Italy...what game were you playing ?? And like I said...Specific hints. All the ones you mentioned are just parts of Ubisoft`s expanding of the AC universe...

Only REAL specific hint to a setting was in ACB. In the final Cutscene before Shaun froze he refers to the Masonic eye and Phrygian cap and how they come together in only one place.....And it freezes before he continues....He`s referring to the Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen written at the time of the French Revolution in France....beyond that, all parts of expanding the Universe
Something I just came across in glyph #15 - John Wilkes Booth so #14 about an opera and gettysburgh and #15 has the guy that ASSASSINATED Abraham Lincoln..
Maybe I'm looking into this too much.
If AC 4 or any ac in between has nothing to do with slavery or abraham lincoln, I'll stop my insane search into AC games, and just learn to play and enjoy them lol.
Until then everyone please share your juicy finds xD

roostersrule2
01-26-2013, 07:57 AM
Something I just came across in glyph #15 - John Wilkes Booth so #14 about an opera and gettysburgh and #15 has the guy that ASSASSINATED Abraham Lincoln..
If AC 4 or any ac in between has nothing to do with slavery or abraham lincoln, I'll stop my insane search into AC games, and just learn to play and enjoy them lol.
Until then everyone please share your juicy finds xDThe information in the Glyphs only show what happened in the AC universe beyond that, they're not that useful.

Assassin_M
01-26-2013, 08:01 AM
Until then everyone please share your juicy finds xD
AC II has reference to Hercules in the Garden of Hesperides, Atalanta and Hippomenes, Judgement of Paris, Queen Elizabeth, Napoleon, Roosevelt, Houdini, Gandhi, Vietnam War, American Civil War, First Pictorial picture of a gun, Perseus, Attila the Hun, Sigmund, King Arthur, Joan of Arc, John the Baptist, Alexander the Great, Shabataka, Peter, Moses, Cain, Abel, Adam, Eve, Jesus, Roman Republic, Czar Nicholas III, Rasputin, Kennedy, Lyndon Johnson, Nikola Tesla, HItler, Churchil, WW II, Thomas Edison, JP Morgan, Henry Ford, Zeus, Jupiter, Danae, Lo, Leda, Europa, Ivan the terrible, Cleopatra, Francois Pizzaro, Thomas Torquemada, Stalin, China, England, France, Japan, Vietnam, Russia, Egypt, Germany, Jerusalem, South America, Spain, Italy, Greece, Macedonia, Eurasia and Argentina ...

Good luck on finding the next setting...I don't like your chances

Assassin_M
01-26-2013, 08:11 AM
AC I had reference to Africa, Peru, China, Japan and Egypt

ACB had reference to Adam Smith,Industrial age, Harry Dexter white, John Keynes, Jekyll island club, Ranny olds, Henry Kissinger, Vatican, Augusto Pinochet, Shah Pahlavi, Gorbachev, Boris Yeltsin, Vladimir putin, Condelezza rice, **** Chaney, GW Bush, Taj Mahal, Eiffel tower, Statue of Liberty and Einstein...

Assassin_M
01-26-2013, 08:14 AM
The information in the Glyphs only show what happened in the AC universe beyond that, they're not that useful.
And this

catkiller97
01-26-2013, 09:36 AM
ACR hinted America setting..

Assassin_M
01-26-2013, 09:38 AM
ACR hinted America setting..
Peri Reis and his new world maps...Yes

leCarrot
01-26-2013, 09:44 AM
One of the ACII glyphs showed George Washington with a Piece of Eden, and the coordinates at the end of the ACB DLC refer to Mohawk valley.

catkiller97
01-26-2013, 09:45 AM
One of the ACII glyphs showed George Washington with a Piece of Eden, and the coordinates at the end of the ACB DLC refer to Mohawk valley.

Yes so we can see we are hinted from beginning.

STDlyMcStudpants
01-26-2013, 10:03 AM
The information in the Glyphs only show what happened in the AC universe beyond that, they're not that useful.
The last one spoke about raising a blade to lucy

STDlyMcStudpants
01-26-2013, 10:08 AM

YES! almost forgot about the coordinates, maybe we will get a DLC for AC 3 to hint us...If not, I'mmost positive they had to have put something in there for us..it's not like them to not put in hidden messages! :D

Assassin_M
01-26-2013, 11:02 AM
YES! almost forgot about the coordinates, maybe we will get a DLC for AC 3 to hint us...If not, I'mmost positive they had to have put something in there for us..it's not like them to not put in hidden messages! :D
The Coordinates lead to the Grand Temple -_- hint at what ??

Assassin_M
01-26-2013, 11:04 AM
The last one spoke about raising a blade to lucy
He said Information, not what 16 says...As in historical Information only advances and expands the AC Universe not hint at Future settings and like he said, Washington with the Apple was not shown in AC III

Obviously what 16 says is important and it`s all been sorted out long ago.....