PDA

View Full Version : cheaters

prototip688
01-26-2013, 01:37 AM
When yubisoft begins to fight cheaters in multiplayer?

ElleCore
01-26-2013, 03:36 AM
To be honest, I don't think they will, they probably don't care at all about cheaters in the multiplayer overall, especially on PC.
They already have PunkBuster implemented in the game, but as with any other game, this anticheat is useless mostly.
And since Ubisoft don't even have a proper reporting system, all the fans don't have any other choice but to report the cheaters trough messages sent trough other ways, like the forums, Ubi support, twitter etc. And what does Ubisoft do? Ignore it!

SixKeys
01-26-2013, 03:48 AM
To be honest, I don't think they will, they probably don't care at all about cheaters in the multiplayer overall, especially on PC.
They already have PunkBuster implemented in the game, but as with any other game, this anticheat is useless mostly.
And since Ubisoft don't even have a proper reporting system, all the fans don't have any other choice but to report the cheaters trough messages sent trough other ways, like the forums, Ubi support, twitter etc. And what does Ubisoft do? Ignore it!

Not to mention naming and shaming is against the rules at least on the forums, so even if your message gets read, it'll probably get deleted/censored and you might get banned. So not much point in reporting people through official channels.

spectatorx
01-26-2013, 12:47 PM
Usually i'm playing only 2-3 games in multiplayer mode: bad company 2 and ac revelations/ac3. Both of these games are using punkbuster. From time to time i'm checking updates for these games and punkbuster by manual setup of punkbuster and this is interesting.

Bad Company 2 - sometimes it gets an update for punkbuster.
Assassin's Creed Revelations - update for punkbuster? Only once, on release day, after this it never get any update.
Assassin's Creed 3 - the same as with revelations.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
01-26-2013, 02:41 PM
Please report cheaters to Technical Support

prototip688
01-26-2013, 03:52 PM
Please report cheaters to Technical Support

In order to support to take seriously this issue, we must raise public opinion! And most simply do not care what is going on.

prototip688
01-26-2013, 05:36 PM
If you keep quiet about it, they have invaded your multiplayer! Must be spoken in public forums! The names of cheaters should know everything! A support service is inactive and does not react to what is happening! Do not respond because I do not consider this a problem because of the fact that everyone is silent about it! And you can not be silent!

GalakFyarr
01-27-2013, 01:00 PM
Honest question: how does one cheat in AC MP? I can see how people cheat in FPS games... But not in this game...

edit to clarify
I'm not asking how to cheat, I'm asking what kind of cheats there could be for this game.

prototip688
01-27-2013, 02:18 PM
Cheaters too much and it becomes more and more! Look how you can cheat.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te94myhmIbo

Nessyerika
01-27-2013, 03:29 PM
If Ubisoft can not make protection of cheats, they can ban accounts players who use them. at least temporarily. It will be some warning to other players. otherwise lost competitiveness, which in the concept of multiplayer AC3. If nothing is done, the following season the top players = top cheaters. It's sad...