PDA

View Full Version : How Long do you think "The Tyranny of King Washington" will be?

pacmanate
01-25-2013, 06:15 PM
Okay so that 7 hours advertisement is bull. Also saying Hidden Secrets pack adds 1 hour is also bull as it took me 30 minutes TOPS. Was probably around 25. Everyone knows that the Hidden Secrets pack did NOT add 1 hour.

That being said, how long do you think each part of the DLC will be? Or overall for that matter. We are paying 30 for this, this is around the price of a normal retail game so bare that in mind.

Personally, I think that "The Infamy" will contain 40 minutes of MISSION time. That is excluding running around like a headless chicken because that is not what we pay for. We pay for missions. All together I think that will make the DLC 2 hours MISSION time in length.

ALSO, what do you guys think about the mission structure? I am hoping that it is not something as bad as some of the AC3 missions and I HOPE TO GOD that there are no courier missions involved.

Assassin_M
01-25-2013, 06:17 PM
2 minutes of cutscenes and about 3.5 minutes of Actual, pure gameplay........On a horse

pacmanate
01-25-2013, 06:19 PM
2 minutes of cutscenes and about 3.5 minutes of Actual, pure gameplay........On a horse

Haha. No but seriously. What do you think we will get? Obviously it is just speculation but you can see that they exaggerate play times of DLC, because obviously 1 hour sounds better than 25 minutes.

Assassin_M
01-25-2013, 06:24 PM
Haha. No but seriously. What do you think we will get? Obviously it is just speculation but you can see that they exaggerate play times of DLC, because obviously 1 hour sounds better than 25 minutes.
Of course they exaggerate, but seriously....If it`s 2 hours of ACTUAL Innovation, creative, fun mission design. I`ll go for it.....

I`ll wait for recommendation by people who own the season pass, if they liked the mission design but say it was too short I`ll defintely buy it. AC III and AC II had a very good length, but some of the missions were MEEEEEEH in both. IF ToKW makes up for the crap in AC III in 2 hours, I`ll gladly throw my money to Ubisoft

pacmanate
01-25-2013, 06:31 PM
Of course they exaggerate, but seriously....If it`s 2 hours of ACTUAL Innovation, creative, fun mission design. I`ll go for it.....

I`ll wait for recommendation by people who own the season pass, if they liked the mission design but say it was too short I`ll defintely buy it. AC III and AC II had a very good length, but some of the missions were MEEEEEEH in both. IF ToKW makes up for the crap in AC III in 2 hours, I`ll gladly throw my money to Ubisoft

Well I have the Season Pass, I will drop you a message if it is good or not and if it contains any crap.

Sushiglutton
01-25-2013, 06:34 PM
1h/episode sounds about right, but I really have no clue. If they doubled the time Hidden Secret pack maybe they have done the same for ToKW, so it's 7/2 = 3.5h all in all?

Assassin_M
01-25-2013, 06:34 PM
Well I have the Season Pass, I will drop you a message if it is good or not and if it contains any crap.
I`d be very thankful:D