PDA

View Full Version : Why does Connor sit so awkwardly?

the_atm
01-25-2013, 05:06 AM
I mean really, he sits so awkwardly that it's... well awkward and obvious. When he blends with people sitting and standing near boxes he sits there straight back, legs spread wide and hands on his knees, it's like he's strapped down to the electric chair or something, it's so weird. When he sits next to people who are sitting up against a wall again he sits weird, legs crossed, back straight, hands on knees...

but the weirdest of them all is the one I just found, sitting between 1 fisher and 2 people that just sit there, he hangs one leg off the edge of the dock while the other one... kinda sits up in an awkward position and he rests his arm on it...

again these are soo strange and seem very un-natural to sit in... any ideas why?

Assassin_M
01-25-2013, 05:08 AM
Back straight, hands on knees unnatural ??

**** you society......and movies

the_atm
01-25-2013, 05:17 AM
Well the way he sits on the dock seems unnatural but all the other poses... no one sits like that lol, he sticks out when he sits so proper... maybe an English man could get away with it but not Connor, ;)

Assassin_M
01-25-2013, 05:22 AM
Well the way he sits on the dock seems unnatural but all the other poses... no one sits like that lol, he sticks out when he sits so proper... maybe an English man could get away with it but not Connor, ;)
Maybe...But it`s definitely not Unnatural or "No one sits like that"

Many people sit like that....and they look normal.........it`s actually healthy xD

pirate1802
01-25-2013, 06:46 AM
I'm guessing it may have something to do with his culture, the same reason he puts his hands together when talking to someone he respects.. or maybe to show his uncomfortable-ness in a foreign culture. Either of those..

mattahleen
01-25-2013, 07:20 AM
Connor "don't touch me I'm awkward" Kenway

Assassin_M
01-25-2013, 07:21 AM
Connor "don't touch me I'm *Badass" Kenway
Fixed*

Aphex_Tim
01-25-2013, 08:03 AM
Wait, you can sit on the dock? Aah, the secrets this game has to offer.

pacmanate
01-25-2013, 01:26 PM
Wait, you can sit on the dock? Aah, the secrets this game has to offer.

THIS JUST ADDED 1Hr OF GAME TIME FOR ME WOOHOO

Sushiglutton
01-25-2013, 02:49 PM
I guess he is trying to look Spanish :confused:

the_atm
01-25-2013, 04:52 PM
THIS JUST ADDED 1Hr OF GAME TIME FOR ME WOOHOO
You're welcome! there's a guy standing fishing, really fast, an empty spot, a guy sitting doing nothing than another guy sitting fishing.

pacmanate
01-25-2013, 06:10 PM
At the start of AC3 you know there is a guy that steals that apple and runs off? If you chase him, he runs around the corner, drops the apple, and walks back casually into the crowd. This actually made me LOL inside my head when I saw this. I was like, Wtf?

IronEagl3
01-25-2013, 09:27 PM
I always notice how Connor holds his hand when talking to someone...why?

MT4K
01-25-2013, 09:29 PM
I always notice how Connor holds his hand when talking to someone...why?

Less awkward than holding the other person's hand :p.