PDA

View Full Version : Wolves?

vZ POiSoN vZ
01-25-2013, 04:48 AM
There seems to be a decent amount of wolf stuff going on in pictures and trailers for the Tyranny of King Washing DLC. Anyone else think maybe some sort of gameplay mechanic may be coming in the DLC? I mean, I do not expect whistle for wolf pack or anything lol (which would be awesome), but the newest pic has connor with a pack of wolves behind him and one of the sneaks in the trailer had Connor standing with a wolf on each side of him which makes me think they may be involved in the story or gameplay in some way. Anyone have any guesses? It is completely speculation at this point but still :D

Assassin_M
01-25-2013, 04:54 AM
The wolves replace the recruits in this DLC. When you call them, The come in a pack and attack your enemies. It` supposed to have an awesome animation as well.....

Oh wait............this is all not true :|

Seriously, though...I can`t think of any other way for them to use the wolves

TeamCoby
01-25-2013, 04:57 AM
That would be awesome if they replaced the assassin recruits. Maybe they replace the horses...

vZ POiSoN vZ
01-25-2013, 05:16 AM
Connor riding around on wolves! It is genius! Obviously he is going to stop Washington with his army of wolf minions. Duh :p

vZ POiSoN vZ
01-25-2013, 05:18 AM
I dont know if they will replace the recruits. I hope haha. But for all we know it could just be some symbolism. Similar to Altair and an Eagle, Connor and Wolves. Idk. Oh and Coby, my post was a joke, it wasn't meant to be A-Hole sarcasm if it comes across that way :)