PDA

View Full Version : You have unlocked new items AGAIN!

burtie80
01-25-2013, 12:13 AM
I keep getting the pop up messages on the main title screen that I have unlocked new items, but the thing is it's the same messages telling me I have unlocked the same items over and over....I have all the DLC that has been released up until now.

It seems to happen every 4-5 days, i turn the game on and up the messages appear and I have to click each one. Days later same happens again.

Just wanted to know if anyone else has been experiencing this...? It's annoying me now! :o

Carch
01-25-2013, 12:35 AM
On the PC version, this happens if you rename or otherwise disable the startup movies ubi_logo.bik and startup_disclaimer.bik when you also have DataPC_DX11_3_dlc.forge installed (the "Hidden Secrets" DLC).

For me, on PC, restoring those movies or renaming DataPC_DX11_3_dlc.forge causes the messages to no longer appear. I run with the DLC renamed so that mission background music is not disabled in my game. Also means no Hidden Secrets DLC for me, but the music is more important to me.

montagemik
01-25-2013, 12:52 AM
I keep getting the pop up messages on the main title screen that I have unlocked new items, but the thing is it's the same messages telling me I have unlocked the same items over and over....I have all the DLC that has been released up until now.

It seems to happen every 4-5 days, i turn the game on and up the messages appear and I have to click each one. Days later same happens again.

Just wanted to know if anyone else has been experiencing this...? It's annoying me now! :o

Everyone gets it , poorly integrated DLC . nothing more.

burtie80
01-25-2013, 04:43 AM
As long as it's just not me then lol