PDA

View Full Version : Someone wants to report me because i had a bug

EDR1EN
01-24-2013, 05:14 PM
Hello,

today i got a bug that i had my lost streak and than it stayed there for the whole match. It was funny i i thought nothing bad (I nearly made 30k with it -> fix that ****). After the game one of the players send me a friend request and told me, that he'll report me. Can i do something about that? I mean it was a bug and maybe i'll get banned for it!

AntiChrist7
01-24-2013, 05:44 PM
Dont worry about it. i had once that my disguise stayed on the whole match. Ubisoft knows these things happen

There isnt even a proper report system as far as i know :p

EDR1EN
01-24-2013, 05:45 PM
I'm so afraid :S

nitres15
01-24-2013, 09:30 PM
donīt be

Starkzard
01-24-2013, 09:36 PM
When something similar happens to me I usually leave the match asap and inform the developer about the bug that just happened.

Don't worry too much, it's not something you're trying to reproduce/exploit every match.

Anykeyer
01-25-2013, 09:56 AM
There is a thing: Ubisoft does not care about reports. They dont ban anyone even when provided with clear evidence. Same applies to evenbalance (that stupid punkbustter creators). They dont update their "protection" if when pointed directly at the tool used by cheaters.

prototip688
01-26-2013, 01:41 AM
There is a thing: Ubisoft does not care about reports. They dont ban anyone even when provided with clear evidence. Same applies to evenbalance (that stupid punkbustter creators). They dont update their "protection" if when pointed directly at the tool used by cheaters.

Absolutely true!