PDA

View Full Version : So you play Assassin's Creed 3? Now learn what it's about.

BiGStroOnZ
01-24-2013, 10:34 AM
Watch all of these videos, and you will have a thorough understanding of what Assassin's Creed 3 is really all about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAnLST3BTjo&list=PL779D16E4B784B063&index=1

Take your time, and have patience. This takes baby steps... :D

Dosenwabe
01-24-2013, 01:50 PM
Oh sure I got about 100 hours spare time today. Could you explain what these videos are about and why they are worth watching in your opinion?

itsamea-mario
01-24-2013, 01:52 PM
I want a full report on my desk by sundown.

TheHumanTowel
01-24-2013, 02:02 PM
Good lord I'm not watching that. It's about 6 hours long for god's sake. This behaviour is remarkably similar to another former member who used to post long documentaries here. Could this mean he's returned again?

Ayush_S92
01-24-2013, 02:24 PM
Baby steps, You don't say...

playassassins1
01-24-2013, 02:55 PM
Good lord I'm not watching that. It's about 6 hours long for god's sake. This behaviour is remarkably similar to another former member who used to post long documentaries here. Could this mean he's returned again?

The dark lord has returned! *cough*Filosoof*cough*

montagemik
01-24-2013, 04:59 PM
Watch all of these videos, and you will have a thorough understanding of what Assassin's Creed 3 is really all about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAnLST3BTjo&list=PL779D16E4B784B063&index=1

Take your time, and have patience. This takes baby steps... :D

OHHHHHH Is this one of those Conspiracy wack jobs again ,,,,,,,,,,,,,Are We ALL DOOMED , or being lied to by society ?? .................Is it too late to stop the World & get off .
Are Aliens or George Bush & co in league with lucifer ?

If we watch that TRASH - Would it give your life some meaning or worth ? .......... Will we get our Answers ....................

More importantly WOULD WE CARE ONE FLYING T*RDS WORTH ??

itsamea-mario
01-24-2013, 05:13 PM

He's got a kinda masonic eye thing going on with his avatar. could it be!?!?

Snakbarr
01-24-2013, 05:45 PM
Shhhhh.. If THEY get wind of this thread we'll all be up against the wall by first light. THEY are irrepressible..

Nope.. Hang on for a second.. it was Monkey who was irrepressible wasn't it.. Sorry everyone, false scare, back to what you were doing..

montagemik
01-24-2013, 06:07 PM
Shhhhh.. If THEY get wind of this thread we'll all be up against the wall by first light. THEY are irrepressible..

Nope.. Hang on for a second.. it was Monkey who was irrepressible wasn't it.. Sorry everyone, false scare, back to what you were doing..

Don't forget 'Q' - Q was irrepressable too - If Q & Monkey are in some way working together - We're all screwed . :rolleyes: