PDA

View Full Version : Saving my convoy

brokenByeDesiGn
01-24-2013, 09:17 AM
I have a convoy with a big red x on it saying it was attacked. I never saw a message, I have played through the game twice now and have never been able to save a convoy, i swear it doesn't tell me anything until it says in red you failed to save the convoy. This happened many times and I was just playing now trying to be extra vigilant about reading all the messages in the top left and the top right, I got thinking maybe I'm missing it 'cause I'm too focused on the messages on the top right, so I turned those messages off only leaving the in objectives and immediately relavent game info on the top left. Well i just stepped into the trade post and lo and behold my convoy says its attacked. I traveled to the frontier, no icon. This happened on my second game and it let me rebuild and replace attacked convoys a couple maybe several times and then about half way through the game it got x'ed in the trading post convoy menu and stayed that way, it still shows one convoy attacked and i've since completed that particular save to 96%. This time I was able to replace the attacked convoy once before it was x'ed out. I'm WTF? am I missing something, I'm pretty smart, and I play the bajeezy out my PS3. Is it a glitch or am I stupid???

dpk5e7
01-24-2013, 05:48 PM
Yeah, that happened to me too. My very first convoy (the one that's part of the story missions) got attacked, but I can't find a way to save it. No icon or anything. Hopefully the next patch will fix this glitch.

jills toy
01-29-2013, 07:07 PM
I have a convoy with a big red x on it saying it was attacked. I never saw a message, I have played through the game twice now and have never been able to save a convoy, i swear it doesn't tell me anything until it says in red you failed to save the convoy. This happened many times and I was just playing now trying to be extra vigilant about reading all the messages in the top left and the top right, I got thinking maybe I'm missing it 'cause I'm too focused on the messages on the top right, so I turned those messages off only leaving the in objectives and immediately relavent game info on the top left. Well i just stepped into the trade post and lo and behold my convoy says its attacked. I traveled to the frontier, no icon. This happened on my second game and it let me rebuild and replace attacked convoys a couple maybe several times and then about half way through the game it got x'ed in the trading post convoy menu and stayed that way, it still shows one convoy attacked and i've since completed that particular save to 96%. This time I was able to replace the attacked convoy once before it was x'ed out. I'm WTF? am I missing something, I'm pretty smart, and I play the bajeezy out my PS3. Is it a glitch or am I stupid???

Don't know if you've figured this out yet but I prtoected the convoy once it was attacked by sending one of the assassins. Make sure you have at least one available when convoys are in progress.

Kytr
01-30-2013, 12:55 AM
In playing the game through, I had 3 convoys attacked. The first I couldn't get to in time. The second I successfully defended. The third I was in no position to do anything about (being in the midst of a memory at the time). Soon after that I had taken all of the forts and it stopped being a problem.

That is one aspect of the game that is not executed well. They really need a better method to allow you to get to the convoys and the warning that you get is entirely too easy to miss, especially if you are busy when it comes up..