PDA

View Full Version : Assassins creed 3 PC cant connect to ubisoft servers at all

matic1222
01-23-2013, 07:19 PM
Hello, I have recently received a copy of assassins creed 3 special edition through a NVIDIA promotion. I have used the promo code and activated the game on Uplay. After the download, the single player works great, but I am not able to connect to the Ubisoft servers at all (cant play multiplayer - limited mode, cant redeem dlc codes, cant load news updates from singleplayer menu, cant unlock Uplay rewards - achievements are working though, etc.). I have also contacted the support from the support page, but sadly it is not very helpful, because of the long respond time, and after 3 replys I saw this forums. I also saw the FAQ on the support page and I made sure, that my router and firewall are not blocking any ports, turned off antivirus, cleared hosts file... Help would be really appreciated, since I wanted the game mostly because of the multiplayer.

Mr_Shade
01-23-2013, 07:33 PM
Hi there,

there has been a small outage for the past few hours, so please try again.

if you are still having the issue, please contact Ubisoft Support - www.support.ubi.com

matic1222
01-23-2013, 07:39 PM
Hello, thanks for your time, but as I already said, Iit is not working for me for approximately 2 weeks, not just a few hours so there is something wrong and I have already spent far too much time trying to fix it. I already contacted the support, but till now it really was not very helpful.

Mr_Shade
01-23-2013, 07:47 PM
Hello, thanks for your time, but as I already said, Iit is not working for me for approximately 2 weeks, not just a few hours so there is something wrong and I have already spent far too much time trying to fix it. I already contacted the support, but till now it really was not very helpful.
Well if you have opened the required ports, as listed the support FAQs - then I'm sorry but support are your best option.

I would suggest updating your support ticket saying you are waiting on a reply.